Phone call from women to see if i was serious.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
has anyone ever had a women call you for the rat to want to get to “know” you and see if your serious about the certain individual and stating he likes you so much.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
has anyone ever had a women call you for the rat to want to get to “know” you and see if your serious about the certain individual and stating he likes you so much.
Another tactic to show you he is an honest man - she will be in on it and harsh as it sounds they would have had a good laugh about it!

Don't fall for it please.

MH x

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Yes! Another popular tactic. Sisters and female cousins will all call you and message you to say how much he loves you and obviously tell you that you are now a part of a family and they all love you too. And the essential line "my family loves you more than they love me!".

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yes! Another popular tactic. Sisters and female cousins will all call you and message you to say how much he loves you and obviously tell you that you are now a part of a family and they all love you too. And the essential line "my family loves you more than they love me!".
Aha yes, my ex rat told me exactly that. And also "My mother loves you. You are like her daughter". Aha all bullshit. When I was in Tunisia, she barely talked to me and didn't make efforts to get to know me....but she lovessss me :D

Jennaf

Rat Expert
Another tactic to show you he is an honest man - she will be in on it and harsh as it sounds they would have had a good laugh about it!

MH x
Oh i didnt she said shes known him for years! And shes like fifty some and said hes a good guy just doesn’t wanna see him hurt.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
Sounds like bull. Probably a sister or the girlfriend.
Oh my gosh i knew it was bs, where do they have all this time to put into all the nonsense? Insane

Jennaf

Rat Expert
Oh

MH x
oh gosh now im getting another one facebook in me saying your beautiful, sexy, amazing body i swear once you talk to one they all start coming out of the wood work.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Friends ,neighbours ,family ,all behave the same ,They tell you what a good person he is and how much he loves you and how heartbroken he will be if you leave him...Tunisians dont use the word love often ,not to their family or even spouses.Its a word they know foreigners want to hear .Tell them you do really love him ,but youve just lost your job ,you cant pay your rent /mortgage ,your hungry because you cant afford food and the goverment wont pay you ,because all the state money has gone to covid 19 .See what they say then ...

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
. How can i still feel so crushed from a person that didnt even like me? I dont get it
You are crushed because you are experiencing several emotions at the time and it’s overwhelming. It’s not only the sadness that you feel because you liked him, but it’s also the anger you feel toward him and the anger you may feel toward you for not seeing it (please forgive yourself. You didn’t know and you didn’t do anything wrong) What is hard too is you may miss him. You don’t miss the guy you now know he is, but you miss the man that you believed he was. It’s a lot of different feelings to manage at the same time and it’s normal to feel broken and crushed. It’s good that you realized early enough who he was or it would have been harder to get over him (because you’ll get over him and all the mess completely) I hope you find quick the comfort and the peace you need by talking to your loved ones and people you trust. Please don’t be ashamed and upset at yourself. They are good actors and they say all the right things. He took advantage of the confidence you had in him. Also thank you for the support you give to other people here.

Last edited:

Jennaf

Rat Expert
You are crushed because you are experiencing several emotions at the time and it’s overwhelming. It’s not only the sadness that you feel because you liked him, but it’s also the anger you feel toward him and the anger you may feel toward you for not seeing it (please forgive yourself. You didn’t know and you didn’t do anything wrong) What is hard too is you may miss him. You don’t miss the guy you now know he is, but you miss the man that you believe he was. It’s a lot of different feelings to manage at the same time and it’s normal to feel broken and crushed. It’s good that you realized early enough who he was or it would have been harder. I hope you find quick the comfort and the peace you need by talking to your loved ones and people you trust. Please don’t be ashamed and upset at yourself. They are good actors and they say all the right things. He took advantage of the confidence you had in him.
I had trust issues before now i dont think ill ever be able to trust. And theres very few people that have earned there trust.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I had trust issues before now i dont think ill ever be able to trust. And theres very few people that have earned there trust.
I hear you, Jennaf. We can’t trust everybody but for sure, there are also a lot of trustworthy and wonderful people in this world we can trust. I think more than there are bad ones. It’s hard to trust completely at first when we have been wronged before but we also have to give others a chance and not be cynical. We can be careful and distant at first and give ourselves time, but we need to remember that there are tons of good-good people and not everyone has bad intentions. I’m glad you have nice people around you. Hopefully they live close to you.

Last edited:

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
. How can i still feel so crushed from a person that didnt even like me? I dont get it
You need to realise that you fell for a character he was playing and not an actual person. You didn’t like him either, you liked the idea of love he was pretending to convey. It could have been anyone, not him in particular.
It takes time to accept we were scammed but end of the day see it as an experience. Learn from it and nothing like this will happen to you in the future.
As women we always have to be careful with men wherever they are from.