pls help me

Hi there..I am new here and feeling very stupid at moment. I am an intelligent woman who has lived in many different countries for years..i am from England before but lived in Usa for long time.

I had had 2 major surgeries and feeling very low..I got a friend request on fb from a younger guy..I accepted and we talked , he was so polite and nice..not at all forward..so we continued to message. We then went to cam on messenger and he was cute and intelligent,, spoke great English. He was the nicest most charming i have ever met..for many months we chatted and laughed, he was very funny and complimentary..I fell for him.. He said he didn't care about age difference or not having children.. I fell for this as I was naive about Tunisia and the men..Later on he wanted me to go to Tunisia, and i was paying for hotel.car rental.food, drink everything. because of my medical issues I couldn't manage this..He told me he had degree from University but had surgery on his toe..so went to another college and distance away..he said he did not have any money for his transport there or for food..his parent would not pay any more for him, his father had to retire due to ill health..I totally understood this so i sent him 200$. I have had serious doubts about him and wrote him some rude texts..he was always so calm and polite and never mean back to me.. to cut a long story short, this continued,,until last chat when he said he had no money again for transport to college.. I got mad and cjt him off.. then i got a text saying you are not the right woman for me..i wish u good luck.
I realise have been conned but I am feeling very stupid, idiotic and really hurt as I liked him so m uch.

Myriam1

Hello Me myself, you are not the only intelligent woman who fell for a loverat online, nor will you be the last… Forgive yourself for this mistake and learn the Lesson : you fell for the idea of a caring and loving person, not for a real man. Rats do have a 6th sense when it comes to possible victims, he sensed that you were having hard times and that you were weak at the moment you met virtually, he came through the breach in your self protection! The most important is now to cut all contact, to send him back into the gutter he crawled out!!! You're a better person than him, he is all lies and pretending, you on the contrary are a warm person that deserves so much more than a rat!
Hope you didn't lose too much money on this scamming rat, but healing the heart is a priority.

Jane

Hi there..I am new here and feeling very stupid at moment. I am an intelligent woman who has lived in many different countries for years..i am from England before but lived in Usa for long time.

I had had 2 major surgeries and feeling very low..I got a friend request on fb from a younger guy..I accepted and we talked , he was so polite and nice..not at all forward..so we continued to message. We then went to cam on messenger and he was cute and intelligent,, spoke great English. He was the nicest most charming i have ever met..for many months we chatted and laughed, he was very funny and complimentary..I fell for him.. He said he didn't care about age difference or not having children.. I fell for this as I was naive about Tunisia and the men..Later on he wanted me to go to Tunisia, and i was paying for hotel.car rental.food, drink everything. because of my medical issues I couldn't manage this..He told me he had degree from University but had surgery on his toe..so went to another college and distance away..he said he did not have any money for his transport there or for food..his parent would not pay any more for him, his father had to retire due to ill health..I totally understood this so i sent him 200$. I have had serious doubts about him and wrote him some rude texts..he was always so calm and polite and never mean back to me.. to cut a long story short, this continued,,until last chat when he said he had no money again for transport to college.. I got mad and cjt him off.. then i got a text saying you are not the right woman for me..i wish u good luck.
I realise have been conned but I am feeling very stupid, idiotic and really hurt as I liked him so m uch.
Hi I sent you a private message

You do well. The problem started when you came to Tunisia and when you gave him money. When you don't give him money, he goes over to the next victim. Be glad you got rid of him
I did not go to Tunisia. I said i could not because of health problems..I sent him some money from here.

Hello Me myself, you are not the only intelligent woman who fell for a loverat online, nor will you be the last… Forgive yourself for this mistake and learn the Lesson : you fell for the idea of a caring and loving person, not for a real man. Rats do have a 6th sense when it comes to possible victims, he sensed that you were having hard times and that you were weak at the moment you met virtually, he came through the breach in your self protection! The most important is now to cut all contact, to send him back into the gutter he crawled out!!! You're a better person than him, he is all lies and pretending, you on the contrary are a warm person that deserves so much more than a rat!
Hope you didn't lose too much money on this scamming rat, but healing the heart is a priority.
Thank you for nice words..Healing the heart is the worst part..

Marki

I fully agree @Myriam1 . @me myself and I77 You’re better person than him! Your story(just the first part) copy paste to mine. Block him and don’t turn back. I’m really sorry for you but you’ll be ok. Fingres crossed

Over here it is called, for this very reason, "apprentice's due".
I have been asked to loan money in the past from many Moroccans and Algerians, I didn't care about them so, of course I did NOT.. I did care about this guy and thought he was different. These men have no qualms about asking you for money.!

How do you have the time? Jeez!
First of all i came on here for a little sympathy..not sarcasm..what i do with my life is none of your businness..I actually meant pen pal sites, free ones..I am not online all day at all and i would never judge anyone..People on here talk about hundreds of of guys writing to them on fb..well if you have your privacy settings open of course they will .mine are set to friends only...If i want to talk to people in countries where I lived,, that has nothing to do with you..I would never judge what you do with your time.!

First of all i came on here for a little sympathy..not sarcasm..what i do with my life is none of your businness..I actually meant pen pal sites, free ones..I am not online all day at all and i would never judge anyone..People on here talk about hundreds of of guys writing to them on fb..well if you have your privacy settings open of course they will .mine are set to friends only...If i want to talk to people in countries where I lived,, that has nothing to do with you..I would never judge what you do with your time.!
I am deleting my posts..i dont like your attitude

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think anyone meant to be sarcastic - I'm sure they are concermed.

Please don't take it personal - it's a dangerous game and we want to support you.

MH x

Myriam1

Me Myself, please calm down, for your own sake. We never wanted to make fun of you or to judge you. Let's help you out of the influence of this rat, that's the most important thing for you and your future!
Always here for you dear.

simple

Ratslayer
Of course no one is judging you ,,as you say no one writes to a pen pal anymore ,,its all done by internet ,faster and effeciently .I used to have penpals from all over the world ,wait weeks or months for a reply ,but there was no danger then,,Now its a rats haven ,espically during off season in Tunisia and its easy to get trapped in their web of lies .We all know this and understand what your going through,,,Please dont take offence because sometimes it even frustrates me ,knowing a rat succeeded in scamming another innocent person ,through the internet .Having read and listened to many stories of abuse and heartache from members ,only aggrivates the frustation even more .It seems to never end and sometimes i feel whats the point ,no one listens ,,But then i hear from a member ,who was devastatingly abused by a rat and writes, that had she not had the support from TLR ,she woudlnt have coped and just being able to talk about her pain ,is what got her through,So please stick with us and talk to us xx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You are sweet..thank you..When people dont even know you and judge,,I mean come on!
Thank you.

Genuinely nobody is judging you.

We have all fallen for their crap.

Reading the thread I think members are concerned and maybe read up on their cultures - I'm worried you are going to fall into a trap and we are just trying to prevent that.

MH x

Liona

Rat Expert
I actually meant pen pal sites
Ow! I remember I was on pen pal site once. It 's even called Palpen or something close to it. I went there to practice languages. And it was like "OMFG! Am I on a dating site?" , because I have been attacked by males from Turkey, Morocco, and etc with poor English and stupid conversations which I did not want. I had to block 1/2 of list of the countries, I suppose, but anyway this sort of guys have been creeping in still somehow. My next step was to limit all the "palls" to girls only. But no one freaking girl wanted to speak with me.:D Well, I tried to speak with 2 actually, without success. I had good idea they definitely preferred speaking with boys. :D

Me Myself, please calm down, for your own sake. We never wanted to make fun of you or to judge you. Let's help you out of the influence of this rat, that's the most important thing for you and your future!
Thank you so much for kind words, I apprecite it

Thank you.

Reading the thread I think members are concerned and maybe read up on their cultures - I'm worried you are going to fall into a trap and we are just trying to prevent that.

MH x
[/QUOTETThank you so much..I dont want to have enemies here..I am a kind person and genuine..I did talk years ago on my penpal sites, just to communicate with people that i have lived in their countries.

Thank you so much for being kind..i am going through a heartreak right now..so excuce my temper tantrums. so for everyone has been so kind and thank you so much for your caring, I appreciate this os much

Thank you.

MH x
thank you so much..i need friends on here to talk to.. thank u for being caring

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
thank you so much..i need friends on here to talk to.. thank u for being caring
It's okay - we have all been duped by these fraudsters.

Please don't feel stupid - they're masters at the game.

You will get lots of support on here - please don't suffer alone.

MH x

Myriam1

Me Myself, always feel welcome here for a chat, a rant or a shared story! Most of the ladies (and some men) here have gone through a similar heartbreak. Because people who never experienced rattery can not understand what the devastating effects of it can be.

Myriam, you are sweet,, and thank you so much. I am super sensitive right now,so I apologise