Posible bezness?

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Mine went one better....he staged the scene while I was outta the room....and then did the dry wretching, the rivers of tears, and the very dramatic "help me, I'm dying" speech..... in front of me! :Evil:

Haha, did you do the slow clap. Should've did the slow clap. :p Your rat could win an Oscar or an Emmy award. Silly rat had a future in Hollywood and blew it. Idiot. :rolleyes:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Your rat is epic! He never run out of brilliant ideas.:Evil::Evil::sick:
The twat might have got away with it too....if I hadn't found all the loose tablets from the packets, underneath the bedside drawer unit....after I sent him to force himself to be sick in the bathroom. I was freakin livid! What sort of cruel trick is that? These bastards are completely sick and twisted :Evil:
Haha, did you do the slow clap. Should've did the slow clap. :p Your rat could win an Oscar or an Emmy award. Silly rat had a future in Hollywood and blew it. Idiot. :rolleyes:
No, I think I was a bit too shocked to clap.....and then I got angry as hell! He was then shocked, as I am not naturally an angry person...and he'd never heard me shout.
With hindsight, I wish I had clapped....and laughed at the freak.....he sure put on some pathetic performances :rolleyes:
I laugh so much now when I look back at the many shows he put on :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
The twat might have got away with it too....if I hadn't found all the loose tablets from the packets, underneath the bedside drawer unit....after I sent him to force himself to be sick in the bathroom. I was freakin livid! What sort of cruel trick is that? These bastards are completely sick and twisted :Evil:

No, I think I was a bit too shocked to clap.....and then I got angry as hell! He was then shocked, as I am not naturally an angry person...and he'd never heard me shout.
With hindsight, I wish I had clapped....and laughed at the freak.....he sure put on some pathetic performances :rolleyes:
I laugh so much now when I look back at the many shows he put on :D
Now you can spot a rat in a second, love that you keep a cheerful vibe it didn’t turned you bitter. Xx

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Now you can spot a rat in a second, love that you keep a cheerful vibe it didn’t turned you bitter. Xx
Ya....I'm not a bitter person, I tend to hurt inside silently, rather than feel bitter. But the cheerful vibe....that took a while coming, and quite honestly....I can thank this site for that :)

When I arrived here in a deep depression, I'd pour my heart out and read around the site for hours. At first, I was gobsmacked when I saw the many humour filled, sarcastic, witty responses.....but bloody hell, I was soon sat here literally crying with laughter. God, it felt so good to laugh again.....to really laugh until it hurt!
It helped so much, it helped me see what a pathetic joke these rats really are once you see through them.
That's why I was so pleased when we turned Apples thread round from a very distressing read to humour.....I know first hand how much it helps with healing.

Don't get me wrong, the scam itself angers me, the destruction of so many innocent people breaks my heart, the lack of warnings from governments and media absolutely infuriates me.....but to be able to laugh at how samey, predictable, pathetic, thick and ridiculously stupid these rats are, in my opinion.....is massive during and after recovery :)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Ya....I'm not a bitter person, I tend to hurt inside silently, rather than feel bitter. But the cheerful vibe....that took a while coming, and quite honestly....I can thank this site for that :)

When I arrived here in a deep depression, I'd pour my heart out and read around the site for hours. At first, I was gobsmacked when I saw the many humour filled, sarcastic, witty responses.....but bloody hell, I was soon sat here literally crying with laughter. God, it felt so good to laugh again.....to really laugh until it hurt!
It helped so much, it helped me see what a pathetic joke these rats really are once you see through them.
That's why I was so pleased when we turned Apples thread round from a very distressing read to humour.....I know first hand how much it helps with healing.

Don't get me wrong, the scam itself angers me, the destruction of so many innocent people breaks my heart, the lack of warnings from governments and media absolutely infuriates me.....but to be able to laugh at how samey, predictable, pathetic, thick and ridiculously stupid these rats are, in my opinion.....is massive during and after recovery :)
True, I’m still on the period of almost living in the forum but seeing how the process turns into something positive brings hope, security. Trusting all of you that have been through it longer ago and here with a warm presence helping everyone that shows up. Ofcourse it’s heartbreaking to read all these stories that started as a unique love and ended in the biggest pain. Plus anger against these freaks due to their lack of empathy they continue on their way fooling around and that’s it. Big hug Mango.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Same threat, they send pics taking pills or with bread knives on their arms lol
Dang it, I’m feeling left out! Abdelhak never sent me pics of trying to kill himself...he’s too narcissistic for that route! He just blamed HIS cheating and lying on me! Twisted freaking honey!

Mystery

Inactive
H

Has a rat ever killed himself? Somehow, I think NOT! They only use, abuse, control, and manipulate, but actually hurt themselves....NO WAY!!!:Cry:
It is Haram for them to commit suicide.
They will not go to paradise.
It will never happen a muslim will never kill himself end of.
They are just trying to make they victims guilty for not doing what they want.
Pure manipulation..

Mystery

Inactive
It is Haram for them to commit suicide.
They will not go to paradise.
It will never happen a muslim will never kill himself end of.
They are just trying to make they victims guilty for not doing what they want.
Pure manipulation..
Heidi,
It seems a lot of rats are doing the suicide act.
A lot of women could be reading here but afraid to join and expose them for fear they will be responsible for they rats death.
Is there a way here to let Every one know members and non members rats will not kill themselves it is one of the biggest sins in Islam.
And although I would love to write 100 ways for them to do it.
I mean to highlight it..