Possible Coping Stratagy

Star USA

did all you woman`s in here use the same excuse?? i started the relationship cos i felt sorry for him, lol @Gorgeous , if your age is for real, n u still did not know better, well, wht to say, has nothin to do with heart let me tell ya, n he lied about his age, how much 20 years or so loool,

Je suis heureux de vous sentir soulagé
Et que vous ne fendez pas vos poignets, ça ne vaut pas la peine, and yes praying 5 days a day does not make anyone a muslim, butit seems to me one common factor ALL the wmans in here had, is that they did put a lot in religious view. like automatically they believe cos their found ones was muslims, and all searching in muslim countries,well what u all thought upahead, easy country to get laid in? u r like worn out shoes, at one one point the soles cant be fixed anymore, n the heals no longer suits ya, old womans desperately trying to look younger, u find the all over tunisa, and they r all westerners, n they think they r liked, who the hell believes a man tht will take u out with his male friends in a muslim country?? it is your obligation tomget tht knowledge BEFORE going, n stop using the excuse, we have a different indset, loool, cours ya do, u come from 2 different worlds, u r mn n woman, u r twice the age, u have money they r poor, in comperance, jeeeez , allah, shiva, n the rest, the main problem for all you "ladies" on this site, i think was that u felt superior to the mens u met, just cos u had more than them, n felt strong...... well ya wasnt, so lesson learned for most i giess, even a few still hangin around trying again, but i guess at your [email protected], u did learn, u sound somehow a bit more intelligent than the rest here
You are an evil person, I don't know what you are looking in here, this is a supportive forum, it's clear that you don't belong here.
I have no intention to keep reading your poisoning stuff you write here.

Star USA

loool, this is something bite u, u r not as smart as u pretend to be, neither u or your tunisian allies, @Heidi , chill, u r gettin out of touch, only the ones here , who r vulnerable, in a difficult situation, those r the ones tht is your followers, n they will wake too, so u must be happy tht stupitity still will excist, cos if no woman did fall for a tunisan love rat" u would be in a mental home, with nothin to do.

Ich wünsche dir alles gute, but u r sooooooo boring and transparent. have a lovely day
You must be soooooo miserable woman (and I have to admit I have my doubts that you are a woman...) to write like that, normally I would say that I feel sorry for you, but you are not even a normal case...
Just leave !

Gorgeous

jesuistresreasonable

What are you smoking? I did write that I would not answer a delusional pathetic nonentity - but in your case I will make an exception!
Where did you concoct 20 years? If you are going to insult, as least make sure of the facts.
When I have feelings for someone- race, creed, colour - does not make my decision. Superior? - he was the one who went home showing off and exaggerating his life in Europe. You have no idea how shocking it is to find out that the person you treated as an equal - yes, equal - nothing to do with feeling superior regardless of circumstances - is a complete 'zibi'! You should never s..t on your own doorstep!
He messed up big time - so no further discussion. Great! - marry the cousin (which I find unacceptable) - live in 2 rooms (his family thinks he has a house - another lie) and continue his fab-u-lous life!
As for me - indifference - done and dusted! You really are wasting your time writing all the rubbish.
Get a life and disappear!
Don't start citing religious arguments - believe me - I can beat you hands down.
I am now signing off - to continue with my lovely Catholic Easter!

jesuistresreasonable

What are you smoking? I did write that I would not answer a delusional pathetic nonentity - but in your case I will make an exception!
Where did you concoct 20 years? If you are going to insult, as least make sure of the facts.
When I have feelings for someone- race, creed, colour - does not make my decision. Superior? - he was the one who went home showing off and exaggerating his life in Europe. You have no idea how shocking it is to find out that the person you treated as an equal - yes, equal - nothing to do with feeling superior regardless of circumstances - is a complete 'zibi'! You should never s..t on your own doorstep!
He messed up big time - so no further discussion. Great! - marry the cousin (which I find unacceptable) - live in 2 rooms (his family thinks he has a house - another lie) and continue his fab-u-lous life!
As for me - indifference - done and dusted! You really are wasting your time writing all the rubbish.
Get a life and disappear!
Don't start citing religious arguments - believe me - I can beat you hands down.
I am now signing off - to continue with my lovely Catholic Easter!
ameen lol

Mango Chutney

Staff member
High time our dear Amor/Jesuis was shown the door, me thinks...todays rant is repulsive. When you knew I was a newbie and low, you singled me out, now that I am strong...your bully focus has gone to Gorgeous. Your strategy is that of one very sick in the head, depraved individual. You seem to get a perverse sense of pleasure from knocking people down to your level, it's not normal! You need some sort of therapy, somebody you can speak to. Perhaps you thought you could find that here, but by arriving with such spite, hatred and anger, you managed to turn an entire forum of good, loving women against you....that's quite some feat! You need removing before somebody seriously harms themselves, you are like one of those bullies online that taunts suicidal people 'Go do it' etc. Get some help, Amor...you are a dangerous man/woman full of anger, hatred and spite...it's not healthy.

High time our dear Amor/Jesuis was shown the door, me thinks...todays rant is repulsive. When you knew I was a newbie and low, you singled me out, now that I am strong...your bully focus has gone to Gorgeous. Your strategy is that of one very sick in the head, depraved individual. You seem to get a perverse sense of pleasure from knocking people down to your level, it's not normal! You need some sort of therapy, somebody you can speak to. Perhaps you thought you could find that here, but by arriving with such spite, hatred and anger, you managed to turn an entire forum of good, loving women against you....that's quite some feat! You need removing before somebody seriously harms themselves, you are like one of those bullies online that taunts suicidal people 'Go do it' etc. Get some help, Amor...you are a dangerous man/woman full of anger, hatred and spite...it's not healthy.
@Mango Chutney , do not flatter yourself, u have never been or will never be important to be, u have never been "singled out" by me, i have simply stated my opinion, n u have responded, n i have responded n thts it, u r of absolutely no importance to me, i answer the ones answering, n even u r narrow, u still cn see it is only a few of u, tht bothers, rest is telling me a lot in pm, so the moderator of this site, i see u r all calling for @BrownGirl , so probably her, i am far from the dangerous one here, a lot of your hardcore [email protected], share a lot of information said in confidentiality, n u xx , r one of them. i have no hatred nor anger, ohhh stand correct, i hate stupidity, n womans clinging to the past to n in need of others worse off to feel good about themselves, and talking with 2 tongues, like most here do, and as soon as noone agrees u "rat up" hhhhh, talk about being infested , and i hate womans leaving their kids behind to get laid, it is horrible, how the hell can u even believe men wanted u, family is all, n u sluts left your kids behind to stay with a man, for months n months, how do u all defend tht? or were u sickos b4 u left so the kids was not in your care? so yes @BrownGirl , if u wanna please this womans, go ahead, to me it will make no difference, but it will to all read on here, they will then only see one side of furious bitter womans, n if tht is the intention, well, see ya....if not i will keep on writing , so xx again, do not flatter yourself n make yourself think i was targeting u, u r simply noone to me, u r an avatar on a site, when i finish here,u not even on my mind, as soon as i post reply, u r gone

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts exactly thoughts exactly @Star USA. It is disgusting to me that any woman, especially one who claims to be the same age as my mother would make a sport of taunting romance fraud victims. Truly revolting.
imagine what your mum can be capable of, im one of the youngest here loooolll, most r so close or way past 50`s it is fuckin scary i tell ya

Liona

Rat Expert
imagine what your mum can be capable of, im one of the youngest here loooolll, most r so close or way past 50`s it is fuckin scary i tell ya
And you are the one who is not capable to speak normal language, your speech is full of stupid slang and useless, pointless clippings. You are the one who is not capable to keep civilize dialogue, to listen people and prove your point of view with facts. You are the one who is telling stupid things again and again, and enjoing yourself. Are you looking for the electorate here? I am going disappoint you. Your rating is "zero". ( Of course except your fan-club in PM).
PS. And You are not gentleman by the way.

Liona

Rat Expert
" BrownGirl, if u wanna please this womans, go ahead, to me it will make no difference". Standard speech of the coward.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
share a lot of information said in confidentiality, n u ***** , r one of them.
Let me assure you...I would never betray the confidentiality of a PM.
when i finish here,u not even on my mind, as soon as i post reply, u r gone
Yeah, sure :rolleyes: What on earth happened to you last night, Amor? Your anger and hatred today is the worse I've seen it!
if u wanna please this womans, go ahead, to me it will make no difference
I disagree, you are always on here, something pulls you back time and again. Somehow, TLR is affecting your daily life.
if not i will keep on writing
You should have quit this a long time ago, there is no room on this site for your bitter, twisted, angry, hate fuelled words. I can't imagine living with so much hate and anger inside of me, it must be completely destroying you :confused:
most r so close or way past 50`s
Most of our members are well below fifty....you speak for yourself.
i will be a loss for you
I disagree. I can't see how we benefit from your being here. What made you join this website?
left your kids behind
My children were safe here, you may have children in a country full of corruption, crime, terrorist attacks and returning jihadists, a barbaric ideology called religion and a stone age culture with no rights for women, poor healthcare and poor education, but my childrens safety comes first, their young lives are just beginning, they stay safe at all costs.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Gone to join a rape group or domestic violence group to blame victims...
To be honest, that's exactly what he was doing here every time he blamed me, told me I was stupid, said it was my fault (in both of his accounts), that's why his words were so dangerous. When you are recovering from hell, emotions all over the place, questions and disbelief circling your head, the last thing you need is to be blamed, questioned etc...he tipped me right over the edge as Amor, whereas with the Jesuis return, I was suitably recovered to deal with it...but our fresh newbies were not. You know some idiots (globally) say a rape victim deserved it because she was dressed inappropriately...he was one of those...a victim blamer, a very sick and twisted individual....better off without him!! I'm so relieved he's gone :):)

magic

Junior Rat Expert
To be honest, that's exactly what he was doing here every time he blamed me, told me I was stupid, said it was my fault (in both of his accounts), that's why his words were so dangerous. When you are recovering from hell, emotions all over the place, questions and disbelief circling your head, the last thing you need is to be blamed, questioned etc...he tipped me right over the edge as Amor, whereas with the Jesuis return, I was suitably recovered to deal with it...but our fresh newbies were not. You know some idiots (globally) say a rape victim deserved it because she was dressed inappropriately...he was one of those...a victim blamer, a very sick and twisted individual....better off without him!! I'm so relieved he's gone :):)
He should NOT have been here.. end of ... it's ok to damage victims further,,, because of a ' couple of valid points ' ??? Mmm I didn't know we were here to justify ourselves, defend ourselves fight with potential psychopaths!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I didn't know we were here to justify ourselves
That was one of the biggest issues, the constant feeling of having to justify, defend and explain our decisions, trying to make that freak see that love beats all....I used to get so frustrated trying to make it understand, but the truth is....only another survivor will ever understand. Tis a sad world indeed when you see such lack of compassion, such lack of empathy, though I guess us rat survivors should be used to that by now, but I'm not, it still shocks me.

magic

Junior Rat Expert
But even not being a rat survivor, it must have seen all over the world people shit on and hurt each other romantically! But seemed to have a particular hatred of us women who got involved with North Africans ... I'm still not sure if maybe it's a woman still in denial ... either way it didn't confess to being a victim, nor did it give any constructive advice.. and I'm sure if it came here when I was new , I wouldn't have been quite so bolshi

Mango Chutney

Staff member
But even not being a rat survivor, it must have seen all over the world people shit on and hurt each other romantically! But seemed to have a particular hatred of us women who got involved with North Africans ... I'm still not sure if maybe it's a woman still in denial ... either way it didn't confess to being a victim, nor did it give any constructive advice.. and I'm sure if it came here when I was new , I wouldn't have been quite so bolshi
To be honest, yesterday I saw a couple of slip ups that have made me suspect it was a rat, but I'm still not 100%! :D I think with any scam, be it love, money etc, it's difficult for anybody that hasn't directly been through it to understand, hence all the "How could you have been so stupid" questions. Never mind, the thing has left the building now.....back to business! :)

Gorgeous

I really had not thought about my ex rat until today. I did not realise how thick someone can be. Obviously extremely devious and clever in terms of bezness but cannot grasp the fact of changing his address. Today envelope arrived and it threw me slightly - i warned him never ever have mail delivered to my address! Hey presto - i am now unsettled. Before, i texted informing him to collect. So f..k it - it is now in the rubbish. I'm sick and tired of being Miss Understanding.!
my hairdresser often sees him in town - en route to the coffee shops, to bullshit and flaunt how wonderful his life is now.
I should not let the letter situation get to me but im not feeling 100% today and resistance is low. Tomorrow another day.

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Holy [email protected] glad I wasn't party to this shit storm. U did well there mango hugs . Xxx

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Holy [email protected] glad I wasn't party to this shit storm. U did well there mango hugs . Xxx
Yeah, Amor/Jesuis was a right nasty piece of work. I'm glad you were not party to it either, you're still just a little too vulnerable :love: When it first arrived, I was quite new here, didn't cope at all well, but for the Jesuis return, I was stronger, ready to bite back. People like that are nasty enough to cause real damage....there is no place for such bitterness here.