Possible Coping Stratagy

Candyshop

This post is so good I have to come read it every day since I blocked my rat, hopefully for good. It has been three months of blocking and unblocking, he always knew how to put me under pressure to make me talk to him again. This time I searched for a help center for abused women and found people to talk with. First I deleted all social media, but then also messenger because I couldn’t handle the pressure he was putting on my friends and family. He made many fake profiles where he copied all my connections and threatens he will publish videos of me he took without my knowledge. I never knew how far the stalking can go, calling me from thirty different numbers a day, creating profiles in my name and requesting password codes so id receive 150 msgs a day. He was able to send me hundred emails in an hour, while laying in his bed and his rat mother bringing him food to bed. I don’t get it, I never sent him money, I always said I’ll not bring him to Europe and he still wants to ruin my life and force me to be with him. It’s one week now since I talked to him and I feel like it’s still long way to go.

ismail

This post is so good I have to come read it every day since I blocked my rat, hopefully for good. It has been three months of blocking and unblocking, he always knew how to put me under pressure to make me talk to him again. This time I searched for a help center for abused women and found people to talk with. First I deleted all social media, but then also messenger because I couldn’t handle the pressure he was putting on my friends and family. He made many fake profiles where he copied all my connections and threatens he will publish videos of me he took without my knowledge. I never knew how far the stalking can go, calling me from thirty different numbers a day, creating profiles in my name and requesting password codes so id receive 150 msgs a day. He was able to send me hundred emails in an hour, while laying in his bed and his rat mother bringing him food to bed. I don’t get it, I never sent him money, I always said I’ll not bring him to Europe and he still wants to ruin my life and force me to be with him. It’s one week now since I talked to him and I feel like it’s still long way to go.
Just ignore him. he will understand that sooner or later even if takes a while for him.

Candyshop

Just ignore him. he will understand that sooner or later even if takes a while for him.
I try but with the new technologies and social media that I felt are playing in favor of every pervert it’s getting difficult. Now they have this screen recording as well. And I heard from people over the weekend that they received my video. I was having nightmares since and getting anxiety whenever my phone lights up. Unfortunately for me the video got to the wrong hands and somebody shared it among friends. As I know his ego issues and jealousy, he didn't want men To see it. He still says he will get to my country and do something to me. You want to move on but constantly under pressure with him or without him.

ismail

I try but with the new technologies and social media that I felt are playing in favor of every pervert it’s getting difficult. Now they have this screen recording as well. And I heard from people over the weekend that they received my video. I was having nightmares since and getting anxiety whenever my phone lights up. Unfortunately for me the video got to the wrong hands and somebody shared it among friends. As I know his ego issues and jealousy, he didn't want men To see it. He still says he will get to my country and do something to me. You want to move on but constantly under pressure with him or without him.
Good lord! What a disgracefull and shameless rat..I think the only option left for you is try to report the video so it can be deleted.
And for the threatens, believe me, he can't do anything. It's just a psychological war game which they like to play especially when they smell the fear within you that's why the best option is to play back by ignoring him.
Stay strong!