Possible Coping Stratagy

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by wallah, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Heba

Heba Well-Known Member

Oh god hahah! Can't they see how pathetic it looks? I was so lucky to both try it through phone and in persn, in person he also tried to kiss my feet.:confused:

AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  2. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

That is funny! never heard of the word 'twonk' - makes me laugh - which is good.

see clearly and Mango Chutney like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Omg, I'm literally howling with laughter!!! Think I'd have pissed me knickers if Houssem had done that! :D:D:D
    Haha, love it, it's brought back a memory! One of the first times Houssem had a paddy and banned me from going out in Ezzahra, I picked up a big bottle of water, hurled it straight at his ugly head and shouted "What sort of a f*cking man are you?!!" ....he dodged, it missed him by about an inch! :D
    I completely disagree! They do not respect any woman....including their own!
    Because for social acceptance and respect, that is what they are expected to do. It's not about who they want, it's about what their stone age culture demands from them.
    Winners? Life stuck with a miserable, demanding, controlling man? Those women are not winners, they are not treated with love and respect. A part of me can't blame these women for being so materialistic and greedy, because at the end of the day, children and material possessions are the only beauty and happiness they will see in their marriage.

4. Gorgeous

Thanks for making me realise the reality. He will behave to her exactly the same way as to me so nothing will change.

AmberHeart, magic, Liona and 2 others like this.
  5. Heba

Heba Well-Known Member

I definitely agree. Tunisian women does not get treated better. It is just the norm of their soceity, it is the women they need to take care of them when their mom don't want to do it anymore and will raise their status by giving birth to their children and knows their culture. I will not speak on behalf of all Tunisian women; but I see they get beaten up too, cheated on, left alone all day all night to take care of children and house alone and it is not even because the man works, he is just sitting sipping coffee with his friends or out with a new woman. If a man has been abusive to a woman, has been using her with no care then I will not believe he will be better to the next no matter where she is from, how she looks, etc. Because it is all about him.

magic, Liona, black_angel and 2 others like this.
  6. Gorgeous

Thank God i was never abused physically or mentally - had that before - so never going to happen again. I was not a walk-over and always stood my ground. I just was never going to marry or have kids - this was said from day one.
    I have a son and that's great - the rat can now produce with the cousin.

Heba likes this.
  7. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

I personally just want my money back or some of it back thats what I miss the rest can go to hell as far as im concerned. Appreciate not same for everyone but i know i wont get an appology and i know i wont get my money back !

8. see clearly

lol we like the word Twonk I us eit as well. Wazzock is another one ( english slang i expect northern lol ) lol means foolish idiot ( can be affectionate use " You Twonk " or You Wazzock / Wally . Or You f**king TWONK LOL X

Liona likes this.
  9. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I know plenty of twonks.... and a few f... ing ones too. Term of endearment .

10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:thumbsup:Yes. It's all just about playing.

Heba likes this.
  11. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I like so much our English lessons here.:):p

12. see clearly

Pillock is more demeaning lol pronounced lick pillow but pill LOCK again northern slang Uk lol.
    Southerners in UK would not understand word.
    :)

13. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I'm a southener, a London girl, I always use wazzock, pillock, plonker, pleb, twonk, gormpot etc. None of them are demeaning, they're all names I call my sproggies when they say or do daft things, but if shouted in anger with an F word in front.....well, that should do it :D:D I have better names I use in anger....I learned some great ones from a friend :oops:

Liona likes this.
  14. see clearly

Sorry Mango i just assumed you were further north :confused:
    I guess its the way i scream it with blood rushing to my face that makes it occaisionally the worse swear word in history lol :Evil:

15. see clearly

There are better insults for rats lol :Evil::Evil::Evil:
    By:p Ek Im ratting up a storm today lol

16. Gorgeous

Im also a southener and know most of the words. Pillock is very appropriate. Gormpot is a new one for mr.
    See clearly - is your rat in the uk? Is there any way of getting ur money back? I do hope so.
    I know realise my 'shit for brains' would love to have got married and then claim half my house! As if! Was never that much in love.
    Delighted u have a good job - that will keep you on track. Take care

magic likes this.
  17. see clearly

No rat still in Tunisia no links me by marraige or child or in any other way. Unfortnatly i felt sorry for the prick and "helped " him over the years and a few holidays money went fast.
    No chance of getting it back not even blackmail workes so it is impossible . But at least he cant make further claim on me such as sponsorship, marraige , child etc. No he got away with it all of it unfortunatly.

AmberHeart likes this.
  18. see clearly

I even considered hiring someone to kidnap him and bury him up to the neck in sand until he gave it back but i never had the balls to actually go through with it lol ( joking if only ):mad::Evil::mad::Evil:

19. Gorgeous

At least he did not get a visa. Well done! My rat never knew my salary but he did ok. No large handouts - no phone, ipad - no way. Clothes - but not designer. He finally realised the cost of living in Europe.

20. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I need write down it into my notebook;)

Mango Chutney and see clearly like this.
  21. Gorgeous

See clearly - i can relate to your idea if only. Btw - where is your rat from? Does he still try and contact u?

22. see clearly

Good for you. No he never wanted the visa with me . I think maybe someone else was in line for that or maybe he had it already. I cant say too much in here but he did have marraige link in the past to a woman from another country that wasnt in africa if that narrows it down lol . I kind of forgot about that actually! But no i couldnt do anything like that. I think he did maybe try to get me pregnant though when i was drunk and not thinking straight but no never happened.

23. see clearly

And no he dosent contact me. I di get sporadic contact but i seriously did some damage after last time and i guess he has everything he needs now. Marraige to TUnisian looks like its going ahead and yes probably the house has been built now as well . There may be others but i guess a large share of that money was from me. It was like a madness i dont know why i did it!!

AmberHeart and Beverley like this.
  24. Gorgeous

Glad u survived. They really are u believable i a shit way. I'm sad mine turned out the way he did. Obviously from day 1 he wanted marriage to a cousin and it
    took him 15 years - now i feel absolutely nothing just anger at the deceitful way it was done.

25. Gorgeous

One day he will get what he deserves - karma!