Possible Coping Stratagy

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by wallah, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

You do have a lot to deal with. Bosses can behave like dictators - im so glad im retired. Do not let the company bully u - u have rights. U leave when it suits U! Maybe yr health would improve - stress is so bad when trying to get better. One thing at a time - and try and relax. Spoil yourself.

Masha likes this.
  2. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Yeah its always been a problem since i started there and strictly speaking im under the disabillity discrimination act or equalities act as its now called. It is council as well so you would have through they would be better but no. It seems they cant accept a little more sickness then other people get and have just made it 100 times worse now by having all these proceadures which have started rolling along. I have the union involved and its helping but the guy is a serious arse hole. He makes reasons up on the spur of the moment which means that he contradicts himself every 5 minutes and today i asked for him to make a correction as 2 letters wrong now and i got a childish " i cant amend something which has already gone out". Im right arnt I thats a childish reply ? I think everyone on earth understands that i meant send me a corrected one - what a tit. I just replied and said can you please make sure any future correspondance is accurate please. Hopefully my kicking back is starting to actually do some damage now. I looked at the receipt for my op and it even took my breath away , i sent him a copy of it over the weekend ( my choice not his )- there was something about seeing it on a card receipt that made it look harsh , alot of money. I hope he cant sleep at night lol :Evil:. Then earlier on today some "asian " bloke of about 50 came up to me grabbed my hand and kissed it and then kept asking " how old are you , how old are you". I said shocked " i have a boyfriend you know " , " How old are you " again . Told him my age and he dropped my hand like it had burnt him and he said " arghhh no good no good " . I was like what the fuck !!. I think he had learning disabillities or something . Ithought in your dreams pal !!! What a day :confused::confused::confused:

3. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

Bloody nora - u really don't need this rubbish. Glad your union is with u. The more u bit back the cowards will back off. Keep strong and get what you want. Too bad if it is difficult for the boss - he is getting paid to sort out things - u concentrate on u.
    Hugs

4. see clearly

Ive had this from day one. They are flippin incessant i think that s the word. There are nearly more managers than there are staff these days bloody ridiculous ! But Im used to it. Im just sick of the bullshit and changing their minds all the time . I just want them to be straight with me. Either he has cocked up and trying to hide it or they were just full of shit in the first place. Ive never seen such a complicated and conveluted set of requirements and targets for someone off sick and they just dont make any sense one contradicts the other !!!?? Guess its something to rub their noses in if it gets tricky! :p

5. see clearly

Lets hope his knob drops off or he is infertile or something lol :Evil:

Judithlyn likes this.
  6. see clearly

Or even better cut off and stuck on a cake hahahahaha:Evil:

AmberHeart likes this.
  7. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

This needs to go worldwide

8. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Thank you very much for this post! I recently got out from a situation with one of those horrible humans, the part of extortion is my current stage, saying he will post personal subjects or pictures IF I warn his current victim. Also he used that extorsion saying ok by now I won’t ask money but you have to help me with migration forms

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and did you try to help him :eek:
    You better cut all contact with him. If he can't get at you, he can't blackmail you :)

AmberHeart, juicyfruit and Laura2014 like this.
  10. AmberHeart

Oh this man has many fake accounts and he reaches mine trough my family’s accounts, he leaves messages like “please tell her it is urgent and I need to talk to her”, I have warned them but he keeps re opening accounts. And about the help he needed it isn’t even possible I trust Canadian authorities to reject

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  11. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Wow, you found yourself a nasty piece of work. Have you actually met him or has it all been on line?

juicyfruit, Liona and AmberHeart like this.
  12. Laura2014

They say this stuff all the time. They think they are inthe Mafia. The reality is if they do post anything then that’s it, game over for them, so keeping you on edge is his main objective. Even if he has some personal photos I imagine you have as well. Much more damaging to him and his future prospects. Make sure you keep screen shots of everything particularly anything relating to blackmail. Any hope of entering another country in the future will be out of the window.

13. AmberHeart

Thankfully I got a warn from other girl also being scammed by him on time, weeks before the trip, that made him even crazier, he started insulting me, telling hurtful things, quoting personal experiences to make me feel bad. And at the same time mentioning Allah, thank Allah you didn’t come or I would have kill you..

juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  14. AmberHeart

Indeed, I keep record of all and the other girl told me she would support too providing evidence if I decided to go further. I was feeling very sad and almost destroyed due to realization I was being played, but now I am feeling upset, reading all stories here, knowing how many women were victims makes me sick. I assumed he was a good man just because he was Muslim ( a person focused on faith and God....lol)

15. Laura2014

Your not alone many thought the same, and indeed there are Muslims there who deride this behaviour. Rats though come from a different breed. The external layer seems nice, but peel it back and there’s a monster lurking.

Whatever he’s threatening to do in the future will not be as bad as the horrible realisation that you were being played. Have you found him in the gallery?

16. Laura2014

And he still thinks you should help him... he’s from the planet zorb!

@Heidi is right cut all ties. He will eventually give up making new accounts and move on to his next victim. Ask friends and family to delete without opening any messages. To open them is an invitation to him. Better to just block block block. Then write to the embassies and tell them he is threatening you and intends to seek refugee status - in his dreams!!! What kind of convuluted route would he have to make to get there?

Perhaps his other victim could join here?

juicyfruit, Heidi and AmberHeart like this.
  17. AmberHeart

No, he isn’t .

Laura2014 likes this.
  18. AmberHeart

19. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Our Gallery is waiting for the freak.:)

20. Laura2014

You found another victim (or she found you) but something tells me this rat has many more past and currently being groomed. Have you found any others?

AmberHeart likes this.
  21. AmberHeart

A previous girl from United States warned me, then when I canceled my trip He inmediately showed off a new girl, but I think he was playing with all of us at the same time. All his fake accounts had many girls from many countries.(possible targets)

Laura2014 and Heidi like this.
  22. Laura2014

Well he is just charming....

Yes you can be certain there are others.

Lovelylondon and AmberHeart like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi, @AmberHeart :) God.....he sounds like a right nasty piece!! He will not get asylum...Tunisia has very recently been deemed as a safe country to repatriate illegal immigrants back to from Europe....he has no claim to asylum whatsoever, so marriage is his only hope.

Your family need to keep screenshotting, ignoring and blocking....these freaks don't give up a visa prospect easily...he won't give up trying, even if it's a year or two down the line.

I look forward to seeing this freak in the gallery at some point. Let me know if you ever need help, or would like me to do it for you.
    If I just write name(s), age, location, employment, date of birth etc, but no background story...he won't know which of his many victims outed him. No pressure, the ball is in your court...and it ain't easy, but the offer is there if ever you need it :love:

24. AmberHeart

Thank you very much! His threat was weeks ago, I would like to wait a little, still feeling suffocated about all this. Hugs!

25. AmberHeart

yes, he has more.

juicyfruit, Laura2014 and Heidi like this.