Possible rat or genuine?

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Bearhugger86, May 16, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

This is true....but I still love the goat and flowers comparison. These selfish, greedy rats will destroy anything in their path, regardless of its beauty, in their personal quest for greed. They do know that what they are doing is wrong and cruel, they do blame the victim....but they can't seem to stop themselves from destroying the beauty in their lives, just like the goat that destroyed and ate the flowers....neither has any morals.

2. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Active Member

Now that my ex has found Allah - he will now show to his town what a fabulous Muslim he has become - and everyone will believe. He will be a faithful husband - outward appearance paramount - have 2 little Momos - and hopefully depart to rat land.
    As mentioned in various answers - they are under the illusion we can't survive without them - in reality they can't survive without us. They will continue scamming and never know true love or happiness. Glad I am out of the situation.

smiley and black_angel like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Karma at her finest. But us survivors....we will be blessed with the good fortune of love and happiness :)

4. Heba

Heba Well-Known Member

Yes I see, never changing. To normal people with emotions it just seems as a sad life. Why they then even come to europe, rat in eu or tunisia, they live the same life, same lifestyle, not getting rich in eu.

Amira, Mango Chutney and black_angel like this.
  5. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

because of the dream and illusion... they come here and see that to have money you have to work. sometimes you have to do more than one job. The little amount of money they get from the goverment is maybe enough for food and a small flat but it's still morethan they would get in Tn and they still want to live a life they saw in movies... they are not smart enough to notice that this life doesnt exist in the reality. That the houses and cars we have, have not been given to us for free but we had to work hard and long time to buy them. We can afford the holiday in Tn after the whole year long working and saving. If you tell them that, they will not believe you. They still want this and trying to get this by scamm. They are sick when they have to work. They cant stay at one job more than a month, until the first salary. Every kid dreams of being a pop star, football player and so on, the rats are just like kids but older and they get so dissapointed comming here and seeing only leaves on the trees instead of money.

smiley, Mango Chutney and Heba like this.
  6. Bearhugger86

Bearhugger86 New Member

He sent a pic of something on his computer and I could see who he is chatting to on okcupid. Shes in Canada. Looks Muslim..

7. Mango Chutney

Trust me, she'll be one of many. Bear, you haven't met this rat in real life yet, have you? Get out now, girl....get out now before he financially and emotionally destroys you. I don't say this because I am a jealous, angry, bitter, old woman, I say it because I never, ever want to see any woman live through the hell us survivors have, I never want to read of any other children suffering as mine did. This Canadian girl is just the tip of the iceberg....she is one of many others beside yourself.

Heba, Amira and Liona like this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Last edited: Yesterday at 1:31 AM

popc1.gif

Mango Chutney likes this.
  9. juicyfruit

juicyfruit New Member

10. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

Popcorn needed???

Heidi likes this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

12. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I wonder did our advices help the girl?:)

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I wonder :confused: she deleted posts and all the screenshots, but not to worry feile.gif

Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  14. Heba

Heba Well-Known Member

Isn't the posts in rat behavior public? Maybe he found it.

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Break-dancing for social justice in Tunisia 18 Feb 2017
    Mafia Wallitili Festival offered a platform to showcase the frustrations of the country's disillusioned youth.

"It gives a lot of hope to the youth," festival host Chouaib Cheu told Al Jazeera. His association, Art Solution, has also served as an important bridge between people from Tunisia's roughest neighbourhoods and the established hip-hop community.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/in...g-social-justice-tunisia-170213123957768.html

What hope ? That they will be a star one day ? The tunisian youth is disillusioned and they tell them to dance :rolleyes:

THE ANT AND THE CRICKET

During the wintertime, an ant was living off the grain that he had stored up for himself during the summer. The cricket came to the ant and asked him to share some of his grain. The ant said to the cricket, 'And what were you doing all summer long, since you weren't gathering grain to eat?' The cricket replied, 'Because I was busy singing I didn't have time for the harvest.' The ant laughed at the cricket's reply, and hid his heaps of grain deeper in the ground.
    'Since you sang like a fool in the summer,' said the ant, 'you better be prepared to dance the winter away!'

This fable depicts lazy, careless people who indulge in foolish pastimes, and therefore lose out. :whistle:

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  16. Mango Chutney

Couldn't agree more! He thinks he can solve the problems in Kasserine with dancing and a bowling alley? Needs to wake up to reality instead of using bezness as a way out of his mess :Evil:

Big Bang Theory, Myriam and Heidi like this.