Possibly a rat??

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by WildCat, Apr 9, 2009.

1. scarlett rose

scarlett rose Well-Known Member

O my GOD only come once in 3 years??? :D:D:D sorry couldnt wait that long!!!

2. WouldI

WouldI Guest

what could you possibly mean Scarlett???? ::AngeL::::AngeL::::AngeL:: :D

3. anya

anya Member

Yeah...especially if one provides for them why not take advantage of their Mr Fantastic more regularly
    :D:D:D

4. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

Hi TB,
    Can I ask, How did you and your husband meet each other ?
    Nour and I met in a gift shop in Bizerte. (u)

5. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

Hubbys company used to send groups out to the States to complete some job training. I met him while he was there. :) Looking back on those times brings good memories and makes me smile. :)

6. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Hi Mezoo... (was going to call you Mez for short but I can't as that's my hubby's nickname short for Mehrez)!!!
    :D

Wow, would love to hear how you got together!!... I mean, did you just get talking about the price of musical camels lol?
    I'm interested as it's an unusual place to strike up a date!!!!
    Aww you do sound very content and happy!!
    My story is the usual.... I went on holiday, met an animator, married, had a baby and here I am LOL :D

(you obviously like to be different lol) ;)

scarlett rose likes this.
  7. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

when i first went to work and live in Tunisia, I'd always carry a small camera, as i'd just always be "seeing" things i'd never seen before, and took pictures so if i never saw it again.......

i was browsing in tiny gift shop, in Bizerte
    it was a narrow, slightly deep, shop with high counter at the back with an opening to go around [​IMG]

when i came to the back of the shop and turned to exit, there, behind the counter, sitting on a small chair, sipping tea, was Nour [​IMG]

the shelf had been to high, i did not see her head, as i turned, we both startled [​IMG], i pulled out the camera and took a picture [​IMG] (u)
    Nour at first sight1.jpg

8. Tunisianbelle

Awww... she's beautiful :) What a happy story!

9. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

OMG!!! That is the sweetest thing!!!... All the girlies on here will all be awwing at that now lol!!

That's a really nice story!!!

My hubby was the DJ at the hotel, but he was really quietly sat behind the curtains every night, only occasionally did I see him pop his little head out to watch me make a fool of myself doing the hotel dance!!
    I was attracted to his big brown eyes and huge smile :)

I had to approach him lol...... and that was that, I guess you could say it was love at first sight for me.... Now he's not here with me just yet but all I do is take one look at baby J and I see him through his eyes :)

10. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Awwww what a lovely story :wub: - and Nour is absolutely beautiful Mezoo, the most fantastic smile!!! :)

11. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator Staff Member

What a lovely lady!!!

12. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

One things cool to me is, if you have EVER been to Tunisia, anywhere, you most certainly can see, that it indeed is in a Tunisian gift shop. :) Tunisia is WAYYYY cool :cool: :cool: :cool:

13. maya

maya Member

bloody hell anya I was quite happy about my boyfriend never mentioning coming to Holland but preferring having me with him in Tunisia. I thought well, at least he's not after a visa. AND AFTER YOUR POST I AM NOT SO RELIEVED ANYMORE!! :confused::confused:

14. Hello

I am new to the site, but i think everybody will have had doubts at some point.....why on earth would we all be members of a sight called tunisianloverats.com

I think that you need to learn to just go with your gut sometimes and listen to yourself and your own feelings. When i first met my husband, i was very happy but i was unsure about carrying anything on, we were both babies at age 21 and I dont think either of us expected anything to grow from having coffee together 2 or 3 times.......i came home from tunisia and i did my best to forget, as did he, but we couldnt and i went back there knowing full well that i was going to have to keep my wits about me and really try to suss out this man.......thing is....as soon as my plane landed, i forgot everything, barriers titillated down and i just got on with it, and 2 years on im married to the most beautiful man ive ever met, who is beautiful on the outside and through and through. I think that if you go looking for love or romance over there...you'll bump into all the wrong types....however...if youre just browsing around shops, like in the lovely post above....or trying to fill up a car with the 'compressed air pump' (like me) then perhaps you might just stumble across something special.

xxx

15. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

lot of that going 'round here ! ::Coffee::

16. maya

maya Member

*mental note, buy one of those compressed air pump thingies*

:D:D:D

17. WouldI

WouldI Guest

and a lot of Mezoo-drinking-coffee!!!! :D

18. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

did you know, at my house, they serve baileys in the coffee sometimes ? ::Coffee::

19. scarlett rose

scarlett rose Well-Known Member

lovely stories here and tonight I am missing my bf in tunisia and because of some jealous ppl I nearly ended it with him but after spending 1 lovely week in hammamet with him i know now never listen to gossip or ppl who send pms tellin me hes a rat and blah blah ....I was so distraught and listened to the wrong ppl ppl who told me lies about him because of their jealousy but I can honestly say me AND MY GUY ARE fine and dandy and happy as ever and in future I will not doubt him because he was very angry when he found out about the stuff ppl said about him.... i will just listen to my heart because at the end of the day if people think you are weak they will play on your fears and emotions .... at the end of the day it was a jealous ex who caused all the trouble and that has now been sorted :w:

20. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

hi scarlett rose, it's nice to hear a happy ending and I'm glad you 2 are on the way ! great congratulations and good luck in the future. :)

21. Tunisianbelle

Glad you had a nice time with your boyfriend scarlett :) Sometimes people mean well, but can do more harm that good. Maybe listen to what others have to say, but take it all with a grain of salt. No matter how well meaning, at the end of the day you are the only one who can say for sure if your boyfriend is good or not because you are the one actually in the relationship.

22. BellyDancer

BellyDancer Well-Known Member

Hi Scarlett, it's so nice to hear good news for a change i'm glad you had a great week with your fella but i agree with tb listen to what people say about things BUT always make your own mind up about the situation and never let people interfere in your relationship. I had a relationship with a tunisian guy a few years ago and if only i had listened to what some people were telling me instead of not listening it would have saved me a lot of heart ache, but anyway enough of me best wishes to you xx

23. maya

maya Member

in the end, we all have to make our own decisions and do what we feel is right. I will give it a go and see what I feel like after i've spent time with him again. But, it never hurts to be careful, watch and observe.
    And, most importantly: ENJOY :D

24. Karina

Karina New Member

yesss

I completely agree Maya and maybe it is better if we preserve our feelings a little before get to know him better and to understand if it is rat or not, this way we won't be so hurt and disapointed. At least I m trying to do that :rolleyes:

25. maya

maya Member

Forewarned is forearmed ;)