Possibly a rat??

V

Veritas

True. But with a Tunisian man, there are a bit more doubts :D
The same goes for anyone that comes from any country (in this case Tunisia, but the list is extensive!) where the average income and social benefits may be lower than the one you're coming from.

Simply because there is so much more at risk from your side; as there is to gain from theirs. Sex, money even prospect of visa to a better standard of life- Just generalizing, though! could be one or all the above!:D

T

tunisblue

I think the doubt should be the same with any man. Tunisian men are really no different except for the fact that they are "new" and perhaps "exotic" to foreign women. But by the same token we are "new" and "exotic" to them as well :)
ohh i'm 'exotic' yeh!! lol;)

M

maya

Sorry I meant with Tunisian men: this situation. There is more at stake here; there are more things I need to find out, for example if it is real or if he is after something else, etc. That's what I was trying to say. Relationships are always hard but first I need to determine if this is actually worthy calling it a relationship! :confused:

M

maya

oh. just ignore my post, it's quite similar to what Vera says (or, Vera says exactly what I was trying to say :D)

M

mel

I am new to the site it is my first post and I want to know IF anyone knows this name.....

HAIKEL KHAZRI from Jendouba

W

WouldI

What is it with guys from Jendouba??? LOL :ben: We have a few members here who are married to or in a relationship with a Jendouban - seems like they all know each other from there, so I'm sure somebody's other half will recognise his name! Welcome to the site by the way (f)

T

TunisiaMoon

I am new to the site it is my first post and I want to know IF anyone knows this name.....

HAIKEL KHAZRI from Jendouba
Hi Mel. Welcome to the site. My hubby's from Jendouba. I will ask him when he gets in and let you know. :ben:

Actually i will look on his facebook friends. 99% of Jendouba are there lol!

W

WouldI

Hi Mel. Welcome to the site. My hubby's from Jendouba. I will ask him when he gets in and let you know. :ben:

Actually i will look on his facebook friends. 99% of Jendouba are there lol!
See I told you! Are there any men left in Jendouba or what??? :ben:

M

mel

Trying to find out, having doubts!!! Have you had any convos with him??

W

WouldI

OMG no - Im married, so no need to worry about me hun (f) (though, I'd happily trade mine in some days! LMAO) I just Googled his name and found it on Netlog - it looks as though you left a visitor message ( just call me Agatha Christie :ben:). That profile could be old though, so don't worry too much. Sometimes people recognise nicknames if they're animators, does he have one? x

W

WouldI

Hmmmmm yep - though not as common as Momo LOL! :ben: It might also be helpful to state which hotel/area he works in (though you don't have to if you'd rather not!) x

T

TunisiaMoon

Mel if you know his email addy you can search him on certain sites. These tunisian men love the social networking sites...... <_<

W

WouldI

Mel if you know his email addy you can search him on certain sites. These tunisian men love the social networking sites...... <_<
LOL we look like a right pair of psychos!!! :ben: Been there, done that, bought the Wedding dresses Mel! LOL :ben:

T

TunisiaMoon

LOL we look like a right pair of psychos!!! :ben: Been there, done that, bought the Wedding dresses Mel! LOL :ben:
ROFL!!! I STILL check up on him occasionally (daily) haha lmfao!! It keeps me out of mischief!!!!!

He seems to be behaving at the moment. But A) he's male and B) he's a tunisian male :ben:

W

WouldI

ROFL!!! I STILL check up on him occasionally (daily) haha lmfao!! It keeps me out of mischief!!!!!

He seems to be behaving at the moment. But A) he's male and B) he's a tunisian male :ben:

I only check whether anybody has placed a bid for mine on my ebay auction :ben: Maybe I set the postage too high??? :huh:
LMAO at your avatar!!!! xxx

mezoo

The Decider
What is it with guys from Jendouba??? LOL :ben: We have a few members here who are married to or in a relationship with a Jendouban - seems like they all know each other from there, so I'm sure somebody's other half will recognize his name! Welcome to the site by the way (f)
you just get here>???? opps:coffee: oh, by the= way welcome mel!!! :D

M

madam mim

Have a secret admirer from Jendouba too....have sent me many friendship requests on fb. ...yes and I to wonder what it is with those men from down there...:rofl2:

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
These tunisian men love the social networking sites...... <_<
Mine HATES the internet. He used to have a FB account (that I created for him) so he could see pics of his friend, but soon deleted it because he hates those type of sites and got tired of friend requests from people he didn't know and also from all the family (his cousins). :blush:

Beansontoast

Rat Expert
I changed all the passwords from his,after checking all the messages,been there ,done that,JULS AND WOODZ,our detective days are over.:O

C

chefref

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Seriously though, those lyrics have a ring of truth to them.
Never pictured you as the "Doris Day" sort! lol