Possibly a rat??

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by WildCat, Apr 9, 2009.

good luck scarlet.good that you solved your problems with your fella!
    i have a question here .
    to all of us.
    why do you think people say bad things one for another?is it in the nature of human beings to be jealous and want what their neighbor have? what a miserable thought!i hope is not true for the majority of us.we have a nice saying here in Greece.
    someone had a donkey and the donkey died.then he had a wish to come true and instead of wishing something good he wished to die the donkey of his neighbor!!!!!!!!!:cool:::AngeL::

1. maya

maya Member

hi Lara
    To speak for my friends: They just want me to be happy and they don't like to see me get hurt (plus, they have to provide lots of wine and ice cream and a listening ear when I do get hurt so it's in their best interest...) The only negative response I got was from my family, but that's because they are worried I will get my heart broken or end up with a rat...

2. that's the good side and good for you that you have the ability to understand why your friends and family are behaving this way.difficult to accept sometimes but yes.you are right.
    i wonder why if i didn't know someone i would say something-lie- to cause him misery.are there so jealous and bad people?.if so i'm glad didn't meet anyone till now.:):D
    keep your eyes open!!!!!!!

3. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

I think it's only natural that the people that care for us worry when we start a new relationship. However amidst the caring feelings there might be at times a tad of jealousy, regardless of whether they are themselves in a relationship or not,but that is only human nature as it has been pointed out.

Personally, I feel if you are starting a new relationship give it a proper go! Doubts will allways be present specially at the begining so just ensure you safeguard your sense of self.

Even for those on long term relationships, things aren't always rosy. And often the only time you hear of problems is when cracks start to appear. I'm not a cynical person but believe if someone needs to often "sing" about their own happiness is because there either not so happy or insecure in their relationship, or even worse; there are other underlying issues.

Therefore it's always easier to pass judgement, when the matter does not concern us directly. One person's dream is another person's nightmare.:w:

4. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

So true. I believe that even the greatest relationships have some problems because it is entirely impossible for two people to agree on everything all the time. And if they did they would probably fight because they'd be bored with each other! :D

5. Tunisianbelle

[​IMG]
    Que Sera, Sera,
    Whatever will be, will be
    The future's not ours, to see
    Que Sera, Sera
    What will be, will be.

Seriously though, those lyrics have a ring of truth to them.

6. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

TBelle, i didn't know you could sing:D:D;)

7. maya

maya Member

True. But with a Tunisian man, there are a bit more doubts :D

8. Tunisianbelle

:D I'm multi-talented! :w:

9. Tunisianbelle

I think the doubt should be the same with any man. Tunisian men are really no different except for the fact that they are "new" and perhaps "exotic" to foreign women. But by the same token we are "new" and "exotic" to them as well :)

10. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

The same goes for anyone that comes from any country (in this case Tunisia, but the list is extensive!) where the average income and social benefits may be lower than the one you're coming from.

Simply because there is so much more at risk from your side; as there is to gain from theirs. Sex, money even prospect of visa to a better standard of life- Just generalizing, though! could be one or all the above!:D

11. tunisblue

tunisblue Active Member

ohh i'm 'exotic' yeh!! lol;)

12. maya

maya Member

Sorry I meant with Tunisian men: this situation. There is more at stake here; there are more things I need to find out, for example if it is real or if he is after something else, etc. That's what I was trying to say. Relationships are always hard but first I need to determine if this is actually worthy calling it a relationship! :confused:

13. maya

maya Member

oh. just ignore my post, it's quite similar to what Vera says (or, Vera says exactly what I was trying to say :D)

14. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

Thank you, Maya! I think?! LOL::Wagolo:::rofl:

15. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Wow! I adore Baileys in coffee - shame you're so far away!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

16. WouldI

WouldI Guest

What a din! :eek::D

17. mel

mel New Member

I am new to the site it is my first post and I want to know IF anyone knows this name.....

HAIKEL KHAZRI from Jendouba

18. WouldI

WouldI Guest

What is it with guys from Jendouba??? LOL :ben: We have a few members here who are married to or in a relationship with a Jendouban - seems like they all know each other from there, so I'm sure somebody's other half will recognise his name! Welcome to the site by the way (f)

19. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Hi Mel. Welcome to the site. My hubby's from Jendouba. I will ask him when he gets in and let you know. :ben:

Actually i will look on his facebook friends. 99% of Jendouba are there lol!

20. WouldI

WouldI Guest

See I told you! Are there any men left in Jendouba or what??? :ben:

21. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

LOL!! Well i got mine so I don't care lol!!! Hope mel's isn't a rat ;)

22. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Aha - it's his birthday today :ben:

23. mel

mel New Member

WouldI who's birthday??? Only it is HIS birthday today!!!!

24. WouldI

WouldI Guest

I know - I found him on Netlog - as have you by the looks of it :ben: