Potential rat assessment

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Hello I just had my account approved finally, thank you admins for that. So I have some questions about a Algerian guy I met online 1 year ago I want to know if he is a rat or not, would appreciate an assessment based on the information I provide. I don't want to be identified though so is there anyway I can PM someone , especially Mystery? Im still finding my way around, don't know how to private message. Thanks
Hey, welcome, Justme12 :)
If you click on Mystery's avatar and select 'Start a conversation'.....that's how you pm. You can add up to five members per pm. It is all private and pretty self explanatory once you are in :)

Be careful of the Algerians....they are as bezness prolific as Tunisians :thumbsup:

spartacus

Junior Rat Expert
Hello I just had my account approved finally, thank you admins for that. So I have some questions about a Algerian guy I met online 1 year ago I want to know if he is a rat or not, would appreciate an assessment based on the information I provide. I don't want to be identified though so is there anyway I can PM someone , especially Mystery? Im still finding my way around, don't know how to private message. Thanks
Welcome to TLR :) i hope you will find the help you need :)

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Ok I am going to message 5 members at the same time. Thanks for that.I spent hours and hours on here reading and reading and finally decided to approach for a personal rat assessment as I wanted to be 100% sure I actually needed one instead wasting members time just being paranoid about my guy. So I am sure now after everything I read I may possibly unfortunately have a rat on my case : (.
Have you read Laura's thread?

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/if-its-your-first-time-here-read-this.4344/

It really opens your eyes :Cry:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
So I had a thought and I think i will post publicly, but how do I delete the whole thread once I have most of my answers ? I'm so worried about being identified due to the details I will have to provide. Or idnk what do members recommend I do PM 5 members at once or publicly
If you are worried, post privately.....take no risks :)
In the future, you might feel strong enough to post public, but right now....I'd say you are not...

Mango Chutney

Staff member
He is living in sousse he has a brother on here that has already been shown as a rat
Oh dear.....that does not bode well.
Click on ‘Forums’ up the top and select which forum you wish to post in. As you are making queries, as opposed to outing him, I would suggest you choose general discussion, as only members can view there. So click on ‘General discussion’, on the right, you will see a blue box ‘Create new thread’....select that and post away :)

Mystery

Inactive
finnally my account been approved just now , i have few questions for you please because i met an algerian recently an i want advices from some1 has experience with'em thanks
Ok the algerian man..

They pretend they are good Muslims I say pretend.
Most are lazy 90% of them. They leave you alone while they are out and about with the male friends. Most families choose the wife or husband normally a cousin..
They are angry and abusive, they treat they wives as slaves. You will be locked in at home don't look out the window or another man could see you. If you need anything like potatoes fruit and your hubby don't get it. A man comes around.
You will have a basket with string on. You put the basket out through the window without being seen. Put the money in then when filled you pull it back through the window. They are allowed 4 wives at 1 time.. They are the king and you never question where they go.. thier fingers on thier phones get painful. They change they names on social media.. water is limited and the electricity go off all the time. If you don't speak arabic or french your in for a tough time..
They want out of thier country so bad they risk they lives in boats..
They will take from you your last dollar.
They will get a ofi wedding but it's not legal without a government wedding..
They do not respect a woman and will beat you..
You will live in squalor. The family will bitch about you espeacially the women..
Jealousy is a big deal and control is bigger.
You will listen to the Qur'an all day..
They will not allow you to go out wearing western clothes and hijab is a must. They will love bomb you with wonderful words. A good muslim would provide for you. Now I don't know what area your Arab adonis is from haha.. it's a shit hole there when it could be so beautiful.. you will not walk out alone its to dangerous..
Terrorism is there and they stab each other for a phone so I don't know where you met him but the Algeria I lived was not safe for me with fair skin and blonde hair. Even wearing a Burka they knew I was not Arab.. I could go on and on.
Visa hunters 100% scammers 100%
You will come last in a long line of relatives the sheep in Eid come before you..
The government in Algeria is not keen for a western woman to marry there bureaucracy is crazy and takes a long time..
Good luck if you want to ask certain questions I'll be happy to answer .
I can only warn you.. You need a visa to go there..
If he's in your country already then I guess he's not looking for a visa. Mammy is his love..
Sorry for saying I hope it's my husband, but I really really hope it is. :eek:

smileyface

i want to say thank you for everyone who helped and advised to break hearts and share hate between couples , job done feeling are dead now , thank you for every racist judged people they dont even know in real life , life never stop on someone there is justice one day , please ladies look after my ex wife i really loved her i which you find her better one

Mango Chutney

Staff member
i want to say thank you for everyone who helped and advised to break hearts and share hate between couples , job done feeling are dead now , thank you for every racist judged people they dont even know in real life , life never stop on someone there is justice one day , please ladies look after my ex wife i really loved her i which you find her better one
What? Are you the Algerian in your wife’s account? There are no lies or racist comments here, just hard hitting truths from a member that lived there with her husband.
Wind your tongue in please.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
finnally my account been approved just now , i have few questions for you please because i met an algerian recently an i want advices from some1 has experience with'em thanks
The writing in both of these posts is the same....what game are you playing?

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Don’t worry we’ll take care of her:thumbsup:

smileyface

i was against marry in rush , she did rush to made it quick , ihave all chat history since day one , then after we maried she started to have paranoi and accusing me , she never been mature just hasty and different moods i was so patient with her ,

smileyface

its not fake , and its fine , .......................(Edited).................... we have not problem in that , we agreed day one that we dont marry in hall town