Psychological tips

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Liona, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It’s outrageous that they’re willing to hide that and use a woman as a baby maker. It’s putrid and disgusting. It’s a good thing I left, because I couldn’t handle being diplomatic about what I was seeing anymore :coffee:

juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Oh, and for any of you that lack a hope to see a narcissist “one upped” read how Cluster Bad’s find each other in love. The narcissist actually does have weakness... a big one in the BPD. So, cheer up and don’t despair, there’s a natural partner out there for every a**hole :love: :eek: :D

“In truth, the Narcissist is no match for the Borderline. It doesn't matter how smart or powerful he is, she'll turn his world upside-down to where he could lose his entire fortune, acquire a serious disease, and literally become a shadow of his former self.

The Narcissist's grandiosity works against him in this type of coupling, because he has an unquenchable need to win, due to poor self-worth he's endured and tried to compensate for since early childhood. He won't let himself be one-upped by anyone, but the Borderline is always better at this game than he is.

As the narcissistic male cannot tolerate any loss of control, he'll literally fight to the death to maintain it, never realizing what he's losing/giving up, in terms of his good health or monetary fortune while he's ultra-distracted, and obsessively immersed in surmounting the irresistible, intriguing challenges he faces with a borderline disordered partner.”

Just FYI. But, don’t say I didn’t tell ya so...
    https://www.sharischreiber.com/dance.html

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

A rat will blame YOU for letting them hurt you. In their eyes, you were dumb enough to let it happen, so it's your fault.
    A rat will always be an asshole, no matter how much you want him to change

Snuggle, juicyfruit, Epiphany and 5 others like this.
  4. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Absolutely. If they don’t get what they wanted from you then they see themselves as the victim!

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

But how do you know this? Online, mine was practically a saint, but in the flesh...well....you know my experience.
    There is no way of knowing that your rat was not like that too.....as none of us has ever met him....and thank the good freakin Lord for that!

6. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

You’re right.
    I don’t know. He could just have more patience than some, who knows?
    But you are right. Yours was good for a very long time before he cracked his mask. I’m just so lucky I never met him. Who knows where I’d be? I don’t even want to imagine.

7. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

They smile for social media, like they did nothing wrong or like they were role models... 6D47D0B9-F6F0-497A-8715-9F7B53156A00.jpeg

magic, Epiphany, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm not ashamed! (The taboo subject or romance scams)

So many people treat romance scams as a taboo subject. Often making fun of victims and causing victims to hide the fact they've been scammed. The shame and the ignorance needs to stop. Talking openly helps yourself and helps other victims and non-victims alike

AmberHeart, Epiphany and Brasilgirl like this.
  9. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I guess I feel like my rat was not that bad because I never really seen his temper explode. He did have a few moments, but he didn’t show unusual aggression. It’s really hard for me to imagine him being that mean. But on the other hand, now I know that he did show the scammer side many times. And, he did hurt me emotionally several times. Perhaps it’s the type of abuse that can vary?
    His game fell apart before his mask cracked.

AmberHeart, juicyfruit and Epiphany like this.
  10. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

I can relate. I never seen the other side of my rat either as the only time he showed rat behaviour was when he gave me silent treatment.
    I have no doubt that I would have seen the real him once I went to Tunisia and I believe the same for you

AmberHeart, juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

My rat controlled his temper too, but I could see that it took him a superhuman effort to do so rofl.gif But I met him in person ;)

12. AmberHeart

13. AmberHeart

Freaks want to remain friends after they already destroyed their victim. Mine asked me for favors after confessed betrayal and ofcourse to remain friends.... 88158ab97a22377a1819987988530892.jpg

14. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

15. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member