Psychological tips

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Liona, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Thank you, my sweet friend! I needed those kind words today! He hurt me so deeply! I was “his soul mate...the deepest love he had ever had for any woman”.... I fell for him and his lies for over 3 years! We talked everyday for hours! Why would I ever think he could or would cheat, but he did! I don’t know how he had the time honestly!

Madam Medusa likes this.
  2. Judithlyn

I may have had the worst con artist on the planet as my deep lover, boyfriend, and soul mate, but I’m so blessed with the greatest friends! They are visiting me daily to check on my wellbeing and lifting my spirits! I’m so soooooo thankful and grateful! One of them just left me. All of them met and got to know Abdelhak Rahali a little! This friend just told me that he always thought that Abdelhak was so desperate to get out of his country, no matter what....even to Japan! I wish my friend had told me earlier! He said that he really thought that we both loved each other and that he was completely fooled by Abdelhak too! All of my friends admit to being fooled by him! What does that tell you?

3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Personally to me it tells, when people have no idea that someone makes business on human feelings, they could be easy the object of such scam. It tells me normal people hardly could imagine the existence such scumbags as the rats ( who lie as easy as they breath), that's why their "alert" signal is switched off.

Judithlyn likes this.
  4. Judithlyn

You are so correct! I’ve lived all over, am very worldly, am very “Street smart” and look at me....absolutely broken-hearted and devastated cause Abdelhak Rahali, Mr. ConMan really played me and 14 other innocent women, across this world as fools! That is really bad and super low! God/Allah will take care of him! His actions are not human!! He will pay, in one way or another! My mission in life now!

Liona likes this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The unconscious belief the empath must face to break free of the narcissist :)

juicyfruit, Myriam and Liona like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Nice little bump for this thread after viewing a FB page :)

Screenshot_2017-05-17-01-15-54_kindlephoto-164071144.png

Screenshot_2017-05-17-01-15-40_kindlephoto-163981287.png

Screenshot_2017-05-17-01-07-02_kindlephoto-163820069.png

Screenshot_2017-05-17-01-12-28_kindlephoto-163772865.png

Screenshot_2017-07-17-00-39-49_kindlephoto-163596064.png
    This one below is so true! I reacted, grrrrrrr....
    Screenshot_2017-10-27-23-48-45_kindlephoto-163256953.png

And this one! Rat tried to turn into a combination of me and his brother....but it even presented as fake.
    Screenshot_2017-11-04-23-43-00_kindlephoto-163055385.png

Screenshot_2018-01-15-05-43-23_kindlephoto-162620598.png

Screenshot_2018-01-15-05-59-43_kindlephoto-162267284.png

Screenshot_2018-02-16-01-45-07_kindlephoto-161967101.png

Thought they were just perfect for victims in the Amiga stage and for new survivors that are struggling.

Brasilgirl, Liona, Judithlyn and 2 others like this.
  7. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

They take sulking to a whole new level. I’ve truly never known anyone so self obsessed. Ten seconds of how are you - followed by 40 minutes of “my life is a disaster”. Why you don’t want to help me.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit and Tiger like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Yes...and it always leads to the silent treatment!
    When he initially started with the silent treatment...I literally laughed because it seemed so stupid and childish....but after a few hours living with somebody giving you the silent treatment, it's very effective!
    It makes you feel so uncomfortable being around them.
    I used to go sit with his family to avoid the atmosphere....he must have loved that....free time to message his other victims! And of course, it was all my fault :D:D
    They truly are like overgrown kids :rolleyes:

Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Freaken sheep... All this I have faced in/ with a rat.:eek: Just ALL.

Judithlyn likes this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Me too, me too!! :D
    I think we all have, which is why it's beneficial for an Amiga stage victim to read, at the very least....it will certainly plant some seeds!
    Even during those lovely (fake) days at the beginning....there are small and subtle signs, that with hindsight and with no pink specs on, we see so much more clearly than we did back then.
    For a new survivor, I thought it would help them to see that they are not alone, they are not going crazy and to stay strong, don't be fooled....as he will try to hook you again....and he ain't changed, he just temporarily popped his mask back on!

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and Liona like this.
  11. Judithlyn

I’m dying nowcand crying! That SOB is killing me! I was over him but some man from Tunisia who I don’t know started writing me! The pain came back! I’ve never been prejudiced in my life but I’m sorry:.,I hate Tunisias!!!

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Oh dear, did we forget to mention not to take any messages from Tunisians troest.gif
    I picked up a hobby. I read and do crafts :)

Unbenannt.PNG

13. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Just delete and feel the power. Tell him to fcuk off and block him.

14. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hey! I could teach you some bad words in Tunisian. :rolleyes: We have special thread here. After no one stupid moron could bother you.;)

:D:DAs I see Laura taught you already.:D:D
    Don't let some trash to affect you.

PS. Judith, I was so nervous while writing you reply, that had to edit my message 3 times because of mistakes.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  15. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Have just noticed this:D. Don't feel sorry. To me you can say this. :p:p It's normal reaction.

16. Mango Chutney

No dying, no crying....it's your time for living and laughing.
    Wobbles are natural....just login here and rant with us....we'll have you laughing in no time :love:
    @Heidi, what is that thread called where you and FIL absolutely crucified that rat? Me and SG were literally crying and in pain with laughter! :D Perhaps a link to that will cheer Judith up :thumbsup:

Judithlyn likes this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Heidi likes this.
  18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

In FoolinLove's and my defence, it must be said, that Hmida Taieb is an especially dumb rat
    and was just begging for what he got ;)

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Don't you defend yourself.....I wanted to give you a freakin medal! :D He was such a twat :D

Judithlyn and Heidi like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Such a great read! Really positive and encouraging!

Has the Narcissist Really Moved On And Having A Great Life?
    [​IMG]Save
    Written By Melanie Tonia Evans
    12 Jul 2012
    Share4.0K
    Tweet76
    SHARES4.6K

"When you broke up with your narcissist, did it seem like he or she got on with life straight away and rode off happily into the sunset, possibly with a new love interest, and is living the high life as if nothing happened?

Or perhaps you received the hoovering – he or she professing undying love for you as an attempt to get you back in to the relationship, yet the next thing you see on Facebook, or hear from friends is that the narcissist has moved on and is having a wow of a time.

It totally seems like you have been discarded and the narcissist really isn’t even hurting.

You may be thinking why isn’t the narcissist suffering like you are? How has he or she moved on so fast?

And why isn’t he or she bedridden, crippled with agoraphobia, barely able to engage in life, or struggling to eat and sleep like I am??

In this week’s article I explain what the narcissist is REALLY experiencing after you ended the relationship, or started no contact, or if the narcissist was the one who ended the relationship.

This article explains why he or she acts like being on top of the world (even if that is miles from the truth).

I also share an important part of my own recovery that will hopefully help you get clear on overcoming the injustices, envy and distaste of ‘the narcissist’s great life’, because I know it can be difficult to let go of resentment, especially if your life has been severely diminished practically, and financially since separating from the narc.

It’s so important to remember that the narcissist’s personality is constructed around being a False Self.

False Self’s aren’t real, they don’t take responsibility and they purposefully avoid dealing with pain in order to become real.

This is why a narcissist does not self-reflect, does not fall into self-pity or the apparent pain and hopelessness that we do.

Avoidance is Not The Answer
    Let us look at this model with normal people.

Non-narcissistic people who decide to ‘just get on with it’ after emotional trauma, truly do so at their own peril. They ‘go’ through pain (more like bulldoze through it) but they never deal with it.

As a result they never grow through pain. They continue on with the same defunct inner programs and unhealed parts, and continue attracting and experiencing the same pain, angst and disappointment in their life.

Inevitably one day all their chickens come home to roost, because there is no avoiding the True Self. Things eventually become so agonising it becomes impossible to ignore the inner pain.

You know exactly what I’m talking about – this has become your experience as a result of being narcissistically abused.

You know the pain is so extreme that you now have no option other than to deal with your disowned parts and heal – because you are not going to be able to get back up on your feet and create a great life unless you do…

Boy did I finally get that when I was narcissistically abused! Thank goodness!

This is a great thing! Because when the fear of staying the same becomes greater than the fear of changing we are in the perfect position to take responsibility, be with our pain, heal our inner programs and unfinished childhood business, and transform into the individual and life we really want to be.

People that avoid doing this don’t have this opportunity. They are not being true to themselves and they live a false existence. And life will inevitably deliver more of the painful unhealed programs as disappointing and painful experiences.

I hope you’re starting to get the picture in regard to the narcissist.

False Happiness and Fulfillment
    Yes! The narcissistic individual is doomed to more of the same stuff – having a life fraught with complications, relationships ending, and the attracting of devastation and pain into their life.

There is no end to using up people and commodities, burning them out and having to keep moving on.

The narcissist as a result of lack of self-awareness, self-responsibility and self-work never gets to create durable love, happiness, bliss, joy and peace and all the beautiful aspects of life that go with co-creating through our True Selves.

I have worked with narcissistic individuals, and this I promise you. They all report the same things.

They have all told me that when they wake up in the morning they are plagued by a huge inner ‘hole’, an intense pain and anxiety within them. With that ‘hole’ comes the manic surge of self-loathing, self-doubt and intense shame.

Like a junkie requiring something, anything to take the edge off, the narcissist has to get out into the world to start extracting narcissistic supply in order to feel better.

It is only when the narcissist does procure attention and energy that he or she experiences temporary relief from the intense inner torment that is ever persistent.

As a result the narcissist has to have the best holidays, great clothes, a flash car, associations with successful people, fancy dinners, the latest and the best and anything that will feed his or her ego… But please understand material possessions cannot grant genuine happiness.

True Happiness and Fulfillment
    Bliss, joy, connection to life, source and self is never achieved through material possessions, activities or other people, it is only ever achieved through our soul, through our connection to our True Self.

If you have ever had a windfall in your life, yet felt extremely unhappy with an emotional part of your life, you know that the ‘stuff’ or ‘money’ felt hollow, it did not fulfil you, and it certainly did not make you feel great about yourself.

Yet, think of the times in your life when there was no particular outer possession or achievement, yet you felt bliss, love for life and self, and the being at peace.

Truly when you feel into this, you will know without a doubt that love, joy, connectedness and true genuine peace is a state of being, it is not created through outer conditions.

Part of our attachment to the narcissist was a belief that outer conditions could grant us happiness, and for many of us the narcissist entering our life seemed to grant us everything – the lifestyle, the love, the fun, the events that would make us happy.

When we lost these things we thought we had lost our life, lost our joy and lost everything we thought our life should be.

That is until we took the value of life to a much deeper, spiritual and soul level – a level where we could really know the truth.

The Shift in Perception
    When I separated from my narcissistic relationship, I lost almost everything I owned. I had achieved two separate houses and titles before meeting my ex-narcissist. After separating I moved from a beautiful large property to a small unit with a mortgage.

It seemed that I had flushed years of my life down the drain. Here he was now living in this mansion and continuing the high life, and making a ton of money in a business that I had set up for him.

Was I livid? Yes! Did I feel cheated, defiled, ripped off and destroyed? Yes, originally I did.

Was I suffering agoraphobia so badly that I couldn’t even walk out my front door without having a panic attack? Was I so crippled that I could barely function? Again a resounding Yes!

Was my ex-narcissist dating, wining, dining, buying new and better cars and having a wow of a time? Yes!

Obviously staying a victim to all of this was not going to serve me. I know I could have spent the next twenty years of my life burning up on the injustice of all.

Thank goodness I didn’t and chose to take my perception to a much more liberating level.

I decided to let go of my envy, pain and fears about money and possessions. I let go of the need for bigger and better things in my life.

For the first time in life I focused on valuing my emotional state, my emotional freedom, and the joy of loving myself for who I was as an authentic person, who would know authentic happiness that was not reliant on anything except for me.

The freedom and joy I experienced on this new journey was truly indescribable. I truly valued myself and my environment for the right reasons. I turned my little unit into a haven of love, a haven to heal and a place to have beautiful people visit in order to share joy, love and truth.

The value and worth I received in my life far outweighed any of the ‘false currency’ I experienced with the ex-narcissist. No longer was the ‘stuff’ fraught with walking on broken egg-shells, power struggles, and nor was ‘stuff’ thrown in my face or wielded as a weapon with conditions.

Everything I created in my life was mine, and it was born from healing, joy and inspiration.

My ex-narcissist is now (apparently) a multi-millionaire, and he also has a string of broken relationships, court cases, tribunal cases and messes to deal with.

I truly don’t care if he becomes a billionaire – because I have what he never (sadly) can – true inner happiness.

I know for a fact, that he has not changed….and that he still wakes up every morning with the gnawing pain of a tortured inner self that has to be repeatedly repressed by obtaining more ‘stuff’. He also carries the same inner demons that he has never resurrected and healed – regardless of what holiday he has booked, what beautiful woman he may be entertaining, or what new shiny motor car is in his garage….

Your narcissist is no different…

…but you are.

The Fate Worse than Death
    Please do not envy your ex narcissist. Because the plight for narcissists is the same for anyone who keeps extracting from life in order to avoid themself.

Eventually the ability and energy to get out of bed every day and feed the insatiable need to offset the inner demons runs out.

Narcissist get old and sick, they lose their looks, their charm and their charisma. They lose their formidable ability to seduce, dominate and intimidate people. They are not the immortal Gods they would like to think they are.

Eventually all narcissists end up facing their tormented self that they have made a lifelong career of avoiding.

Eventually, just like the picture of Dorian Gray one day the narcissist comes face to face with their most horrifying nightmare – the tortured self that no amount of avoidance, materiality, manipulation, exploits or lies could avoid.

They meet the real tortured self that bears no resemblance to the pathologically constructed False Self.

When this occurs the narcissist has no time left to do anything about it…it’s the end of the line, there are no solutions and the ghastly portrait doesn’t lie.

The narcissist does not have the privilege of loving memories, of the knowing of contribution, or the feelings of having lived a great and solid life of integrity in order to accept his or her mortality and die peacefully.

Instead the narcissist is a ‘machine’ based on only the immediate need for narcissistic supply, which has to be constantly fed to relieve a tortured soul. Therefore the tortured soul is ‘the last reality standing’.

So don’t buy into the ridiculous illusion the narcissist is having a great life and re-read this article every time you entertain those thoughts…"

Isn't it a great read!

Let them live their sad, empty, pathetic lives....lives never knowing the real meaning of true love, real happiness, joy, contentment nor a feeling of inner peace.
    Let them live with their Nikes, BMW's, iPhones and piles of other people's money, believing they are successful and rich.
    Let them grow old and die with their tortured, inner self.

Us survivors will be blessed with all the stuff they will never experience, we will be the ones that are rich and successful, but not with emotionless material items....we will fly high with a clear conscience, inner peace....and a deep rooted appreciation for the joy in life, the beauty of life.
    The best things in life cost nothing, they are free.....as are we :love:

21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

“Helping People”

There is this Buddhist story about two monks sitting in meditation on the shore of a deep river. At some point, a man comes and tell to the monks he wants to swim across. Both monks know that, despite its calm appearance, the river has many traps and powerful currents and that is virtually impossible to get across by swimming. They try to convince the man that going across will be simply suicidal. But the man is really stubborn and there’s only one thing he knows: that he will swim across no matter what.

And here comes the interesting part. One of the monks goes back in meditation. But the other one gets up, approaches the man and punches him in the face.

The meaning: sometimes, if you really want to protect someone, you need to punch him in the face. In Buddhist teachings, they say that the monk who stood up and punched the man didn’t break the “protect life” vow, even if he acted violently, whereas the second one, who returned in meditation without trying to help, did.

Liona, Mango Chutney and Brasilgirl like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Love this!! It's like those members that try to save members with harsh, hurtful truths for her own good....and those members that encourage a victim towards her 100% guaranteed destruction with words of "Have fun".....I know which monk I would rather call a friend!

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and Heidi like this.
  23. Pancake

Pancake Member

I truly believe that the only way to get rid of the experience with a psychopath / sociopath / narcissist is to remove that person entirely from your life and to tuck the memories far away in your memory. It's not worth it spending any time or any thought on "how that psychopath /narcissist will end up". As long as that is your concern, you're not over it. It may be comforting to believe "what goes around comes around" and "all those rats one day have to face their Allah" but any thought spent on a Tunisian Love Rat is wasted time, wasted energy, wasted emotion.

I once had the misfortune to be thrown back in time and be reminded of my experiences with a Tunisian Love Rat. Serious attempts of gaslighting were made, as if the shocking things that the rat had done over the years - with black on white evidence - never happened. A kind of Tunisian Love Rat version of the "alternative facts" Donald Trump has a patent on (also an unmistakable narcissist, by the way).

It hit me so hard in the face, especially the total denial of hard, undeniable evidence - that I got seriously sick again. It made me realise how incredibly painful it has been - this systematic swindling by a love rat, through many years of abuse of emotions and constant lying, and how deep that hurt goes. Closing off is the only solution.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yeah, name and shame the dirty rat here in the forums and in the gallery. The rat hunters will do their best to eliminate the rat ;)

Unbenanntcvg456.PNG

magic, Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  25. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:D:D:D

Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.