Psychological tips

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Liona, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Pancake

Pancake Member

Just a side note. This website, Tunisian Love Rats, is just as well about publishing "offensive and private information". It goes both ways. I published the story of the Tunisian Love Rat who has made my life miserable for years on this website. It was online for only a week. The rat tried to drag me before police / court more than once for things I wrote about him on this website. Police and lawyers did not care - "past tense, Mister Tunisian Rat, move on, our priorities are elsewhere". The immigration service, however, did care. I reported the red passport scam of "my" Tunisian Rat to immigration service, with abundant and conclusive evidence. The rat already had the nationality of my country and the immigration service announced him that he would lose this nationality. To his defence, the rat showed printouts of the story about his scam published on this Tunisian Love Rats website. As a result, he can stay in Europe forever, with a red passport. In spite of the overwhelming evidence of his fraude.

The rat, knowing that he is forever "safe and inside", red passport in his pocket, now openly and proudly admits he used me to get into Europe, with the help of his entire family. He owes his European life to one week on Tunisian Love Rats.

AmberHeart likes this.
  2. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Did they find his story confirms he is a genuine one??? How is this?

3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

You posted the truth about him! What the hell you immigration office acted like a idiots?! You have to report your imigration office immediately, because they are covering the scammers.

Heidi likes this.
  4. Pancake

Pancake Member

I don't think the immigration service are idiots. When I reported his fraud it was absolutely clear they smelled rat and they wanted to catch the rat. The evidence was overwhelming. Not "words" but invoices, photos, audio recordings, testimonials of many, many people about his behaviour when he was not around me. Conclusive evidence of his attempts to make a baby with another woman while he was supposed to be my "faithful and loving husband". And so on, and so on.

But a printout of a name & shame website looks ugly in legal proceedings. Immigration service was discrete. If I had been discrete as well, if I just had kept quiet, if I had stayed away from Tunisian Love Rats and let the immigration service do their job, this rat would have been banned from Europe forever.

5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Ugly?? So aware a women from the fraud is ugly??? Canada takes TLR as an evidence of fraud, for example.

AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Well more fool them for putting their image above and beyond the safety of women who were being warned :Evil:
    Shame on them, the bastards!!! :Evil:

Heidi likes this.
  7. Mango Chutney

I do, I think they are complete and utter f*cking twats!
    Braindead fools. One day, if rat continues as he is, I hope those PC dickheads can live with their consciences and the blood on their hands :Evil:

Liona and Heidi like this.
  8. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I seriously think they have to be reported, because they are rats' partners.

9. Pancake

Pancake Member

@Liona In legal proceedings (in Europe) a site like Tunisian Love Rats only looks as a site of vindictive ex lovers. "Her word against his" or "he says, she says" has very little meaning in any kind of legal proceedings. Words don't count by far as much as invoices, recordings, black on white evidence. A printout of an album on TLR in a court case is not evidence of a rat's fraud, it's evidence of the vindictiveness of a duped woman. I've seen the letter announcing the rat that he would lose his EU citizenship. It is clear that the authorities have done every effort to protect me, to keep me out of the matter - naturalisation fraud is a matter between the state and the naturalised citizen.

And I blew it by showing my hurt online.

AmberHeart likes this.
  10. Mango Chutney

You were warning other women...that is not vindictive in my book! Besides, if you had all the evidence as well...why would anything else even matter?

Liona and Heidi like this.
  11. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

They have not proofs it was you posting about him on this site, at last!

Heidi likes this.
  12. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Does this mean I could not report your immigration service in Brussel?

13. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Did he say or write this to you?
    I am sure it must be a way out.

14. Pancake

Pancake Member

@Mango Chutney - You can see on this website alone how the new lover sometimes reacts on warnings from an ex lover - "oh, she's just jealous and resentful - my man is a sweet, caring, loving, hard working man, the ex is an evil woman, she made him bad, I make him good".
    Not everyone has the brains to put two and two together.

15. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

If authrities have no brain what are they doing in immigration service?

Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

I know, but if words on here are backed up with proof, as far as I'm concerned, that should be enough for the immigration services to know he is an economic migrant and a scammer.
    Those next victims soon learn the error of their ways.

Heidi likes this.
  17. Pancake

Pancake Member

@Liona I'm not talking about immigration service, I'm talking about the rat's current lover. She knows the rat has not been honest with her, she knows the rat is "adapting the truth" depending on what information about his fraude pops up, she's still convinced he's a sweet, caring, loving, hard working man, who just HAD to cheat on women, he just HAD to sex around, he just HAD to steal, fraud and con, because he was so miserable, sweet poor rat, but he changed completely thanks to HER.

18. Mango Chutney

Haha :D:D
    His mask won't stay in place forever. Other than accommodation and cash (which he can get from other victims), he doesn't need her now.....she will soon learn that your words were truth. I feel sorry for her, but at the same time.....I wanna bang my head against a brick wall with frustration at her :Cry:

Heidi likes this.
  19. Pancake

Pancake Member

@Mango Chutney - There is no doubt whatsoever that the immigration service know "my" rat is an economic migrant and a scammer. He had to be monogamous and he had to live with me, at my address. There is hard evidence that he did not live at my home and that he was not monogamous (there is an invoice showing that he has tried to make a baby with another woman). But a printout of an album on Tunisian Love Rats looks ugly in a court case. I know the immigration service in my country is understaffed - this Tunisian Love Rat file took them two years). If I had kept quiet, NO Tunisian Love Rats, just let the immigration service do their job, the rat would have been deported in December last year. Because of my postings two years ago here on this site the case would turn into a court case. Immigration service doesn't have time for that. I think that is the sad conclusion of this rat scam case.

20. Mango Chutney

Well in my mind, this reflects very badly on the professionalism of the immigration service in your country.

It's very difficult for me to write much here, without giving away your identity, but when they have the kind of information on a foreigner that they have on this rat...they should do whatever is necessary to get rid of him....regardless of cost and not looking PC.
    Lives are more important than their image!
    This is the problem with all governments, they put their own image as fake, virtuous, do-gooders and the lining of their pockets above and beyond the wellbeing of their nationals....it is wrong!

21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Pancake, so now, as the shit has hit the fan, you can post your whole story here or do you want to wait until the current victim starts a thread :)

22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Aw, you don't really mean that ;)

23. Mango Chutney

I most certainly do! (I was thinking of my PM). Money, money, money...every damn time. I mean seriously...why is personal wealth more important than lives? I will never understand this....these corrupt and greedy politicians are like rats :thumbsup:

24. Pancake

Pancake Member

And no... the rat's current lover will never learn.... she's lost contact with part of her family because of the rat. She's twice as old as the rat, she's very wealthy, she lets him pay with her bank card, she knows he's been having sex with other women while he was seducing her, she knows he has used me to get to Europe, she knows he used another woman to get free housing, she knows he has been trying to make a baby with another woman while he was supposed to be "my husband", she knows the rat has took a lot of money from me by telling me lies, but nevertheless ....she's convinced that he's an "honest, hard working man, a victim of his other women".

Again: not everyone has the brains to put two and two together.....

AmberHeart likes this.
  25. Mango Chutney

Pancake, she WILL learn. She will learn once he's lined his pockets with her cash....and fled back to Tunisia for a new life with the reconstructed virgin he will purchase. The only thing guaranteed for a victim....is that one day, her rat will leave and the pink specs will fall.
    At the moment, she doesn't care, because all she sees is that he's left all these other women and stayed with her...so it must be love, right? But we all know it isn't and we all know that one day, she will be left destroyed...just like anyone and anything else the rat crosses paths with.

Heidi likes this.