Psychological tips

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Liona, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

F****** hell once again the do good eu protecting peoples rights, copious amounts of evidance but disregarded because he was ' shamed' for 1 week! Dont get me wrong i voted to stay in the eu but i have always wanted to have our own laws . I think this site is american based and this is why we can post names and details etc. If this site was english then we couldnt do it. Boils my p*** it really does

Mango Chutney, Liona and Heidi like this.
  2. Pancake

Pancake Member

@Mango Chutney - Exactly "he stays with me so it must be love". "He loves me, so I allow him to pay with my bank card". "He admits that he and his family use people for papers and money, that he has been sexing around to get flous and a passport, but with me it is different. He loves me. He is so sweet. He has to do bad things with other people, but that is because they are bad, bad people. I am different. I forgive him. He will not do bad things to me. He LOVES me".

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Time and patience, my lovely...time and patience :love:
    The truth will ALWAYS come out eventually :thumbsup:
    There is a saying "The truth will set you free".....for a rat victim....I can't think of more perfect words.

Lovelylondon, Heidi and Laura2014 like this.
  4. Pancake

Pancake Member

As long as there is money, there is love... ;) Never seen a person clinging so stubborn and so long to a romantic fairytale built on deception and lies. Victim knows the truth, but prefers to believe the rat "alternative facts", however contradictory they are. Swallowing the sugar coated lies of the rat is so much easier than actually using your brain and drawing conclusions. I heared through the grapevine that victim struggles with constantly having to push away the ugly truth about the Tunisian rat to keep the romantic fairytale intact - a poor, abused Tunisian who finally has found the love of his life. And no, the victim's well filled bank account isn't into it.

Anyway. The rat is now the headache of someone else, my nightmares about the rat are gradually getting less, after years. I don't want the Tunisian rat horror back in my dreams. I only wanted to share my experience that online exposure of a rat may harm a good case (deportation because of immigration fraud).

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    catrin, juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

:whistle:

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Well, you tell her

0566904d85f6f78d5e9359cb0b9f5592.jpg

7. Pancake

Pancake Member

@Heidi No, no, no you got it all wrong. You don't understand... Something MAGICAL happened. A miracle. This Tunisian rat has only been screwing OTHER PEOPLE for flous. He has now turned into.... well.... let's just tell it how it is... he has become a saint. A hard working, caring man, always ready to help others. That is the power of True Love. Don't you know? True Love can turn sinners into saints. Especially when the love is for a person the age of his mother, with more money than a Tunisian rat can ever dream of. Let's switch off our brains for a moment and feel the love. A magical transformation took place through the power of love. A man who has been breaking every rule of his Holy Book for his entire life has now become a saint. Haram has become halal. A truly spiritual event. Let's just embrace that there is more between heaven and earth and that miracles really happen. Can I hear an Amen?

8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

giphy.gif

9. Pancake

Pancake Member

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth