Psychological tips

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Instead of getting fearful you could outright call him a criminal and threaten further legal action if he continues to contact. I drew those lines with my ex, called him my enemy and let it out in a directed way, letting him know that I know who and exactly what kind of evil he is...
What was his reaction to that?

Snuggle

How long has he been doing this to you? Its too bad. Standing there like a shadow.
since I told him that we are finished he is doing that. I think he keeps silence while he has got another victim and while he has got nobody he tries to get me back. He even was planning a holiday with me to Tunisia he made a plan where we were going. I told him I would never put one foot in that country again. He is really not very well in his head. I don’t care I just laugh at him now.

Brasilgirl

It’s easy to see why we were targeted. We are all good people and that is evident in the efforts we take to help others. I’m sure a lot of us felt really good being able to care for someone who, at the time, seemed to appreciate and love us. We weren’t pushed away or stepped on right away. That made us feel good. And making us feel valued is how the rats hook us.
I am no longer so quick to trust. I don’t show it, but I won’t go all in so quickly ever again.
I’ve had some people say they think I’ve matured a lot. But what they see is not maturity in the way they think. It’s the change in the way I protect my heart.

Heidi

AmberHeart said:
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/reco...8RsexFrHbJnSw8zR7fkbyXvOe-MIvNj6Bdf-aCUyZxL-U It’s about how society gaslights survivors of narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths

Quote :
The Big Picture
Some abusers are more sadistic than others. Some lack empathy, while others also lack a conscience. If you want to help any survivor of psychological abuse by a malignant narcissist, you have to help them acknowledge the mindset of what it means to be a predator – not further gaslight them into believing that they are dealing with someone who possesses empathy or remorse. You have to extend empathy, compassion, and nonjudgment to the victim – not the abuser.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Another great find, Little Miss AmberHeart!! :love:
I especially like this bit:
  • They are routinely recruited as spies for the evil-doers.
  • This is Penelope :thumbsup:

• Most love watching from the sidelines while other people are physically damaged or socially destroyed by the Narcissist’s abusive victimization tactics.
  • This is MMClean :thumbsup:

• All will readily proclaim, “There are two sides to every story!” as their excuse while fundamentally ignoring the dominant figure being the source of chaos, harm, and social dysfunction.
  • This is Miss Metal :thumbsup:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
  • This is Penelope :thumbsup:

• Most love watching from the sidelines while other people are physically damaged or socially destroyed by the Narcissist’s abusive victimization tactics.
  • This is MMClean :thumbsup:

• All will readily proclaim, “There are two sides to every story!” as their excuse while fundamentally ignoring the dominant figure being the source of chaos, harm, and social dysfunction.
  • This is Miss Metal :thumbsup:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yes, it’s a very good one, there it warns a little about family members too. Why are all these people participating and remaining quiet even they witness abuse towards innocent people. Happens they are covert narcissists. Very interesting to find some answers about all these groupies intentions.

juicyfruit

• This is Penelope :thumbsup::Evil::Evil::Evil:

• This is MMClean :thumbsup:SPOT ON!!:mad::mad:

• This is Miss Metal :thumbsup:..."two faced" friend.:confused:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I don't watch these videos anymore...I don't to go back to reliving 15 effen years of mental and physical abuse by my ex-h- narcissist:Cry:...NO THANK YOU!:mad:
I do watch them because I need to understand, I want to learn....and I want to help others.

I need to confront my own anger and self blame to move forward....and this lady describes it perfectly....right down to the moment during the final assault when something inside of her changed.....just as it did for me, when I flew up off that floor like a woman possessed.

On Wednesday, it is the three year anniversary of the loss of my baby....the baby I lost because of his assaults, so I will continue to watch, I will continue to learn and I will continue to fight....for other victims, for all those other innocent lives lost and destroyed.

We all cope differently. Some need to put it behind them and not confront it, some prefer to get an understanding, confront it head on and try to make changes.

I am of the latter, but neither is right or wrong....it's just how our subconscious decides we deal with such trauma :)

Top Bottom