Question about Tunisian men

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Vict, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Vict

Vict Guest

Nothing

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi dear and welcome :) What do you mean with "talking with a man from Tunisia" ? Have you ever met him in person ?
    How long have you known him ?
    Do you think that you could tell some more about him, what does he work, why he has not looked for work in Paris himself....

3. Vict

Vict Guest

He working in the free trade .. he finishEd his college, but he working with the dealer
    Handsome, nice and wants to come to France to build a new life
    We spent three days with each other I am 24 years old..He have 35years old

4. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Hello @Vict and welcome. I guess you have been reading here for a few days.

I'm sorry to say there is a very high chance that this man is looking for papers and a visa. Paris is often the city of choice because they can integrate there well and they are fluent in French. At 35 he is under pressure to marry and establish himself. He may even have been engaged to someone for a long time but has little prospects in Tunisia. If you have met him on line and visited him in Tunisia then this is not a good sign. It's not approved of in a good family to meet a woman this way. Also to talk of marriage after a short time is not a good sign. He's moving very fast. Don't make any decisions yet, you need to know a lot more before making this kind of agreement with him. My rat befriended women on line in France and told me his dream was to live in Paris. On his business it would be possible for him to apply to a French trading House for a position. With a possible change in government in France they are likely to want to make a quick marriage as the new government is likely to limit migration to France. He will be aware of this. Read all you can here and get as much information as possible. Perhaps suggesting that you might go and live in Tunisia instead of Paris. I think his dream is to live in Paris and finding you could be the answer to his dream but very likely there is someone else in Tunisia who he wants to join him there eventually when he can divorce you. Sorry to be negative but experience shows that this is the case 99% of the time.

5. Vict

Vict Guest

Haw can I be sure that he looks just for Visa ,he talks with me all the time I don't think that he have other girl in his life
    And he told me that he needs me to get visa but i feel that he likes me and he is so jealous
    I'm confused now :/

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Vict, How long do you know him ? Did you stay at a hotel in Tunisia or does he have his own flat or did you stay with him in his family home ?
    Does he own a car ? Did he take you to nice restaurants and pay for everything ? Did he ask you if you live alone, have a good job, what kind of money you make ? If you have a car ? If you are a virgin....

He told you that he needs you to get a visa. So that answers your question right here :whistle:
    As I understand it, he would not marry you if that means to live in Tunisia.
    Of course if you ask him now, he will agree to live in Tunisia with you. He told you about this forum and you can be sure, that he reads here already

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    Mango Chutney likes this.
  7. Laura2014

When you first read here it is very confusing. You already like him and you want everything he says to be true. They are very convincing. Please read my thread " if it's your first time here" I will post a link to it.

I am sorry for you now because until now you had few doubts and were enjoying this relationship and you already like him. @Heidi is very knowledgeable in these matters. Please listen to her advice. Perhaps you have already searched for more information. Also beware if he told you about this site then he may be a member here and watching what you write. You can always send a private message to members here.

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  8. Laura2014

Please go to Forums, Rat Behaviour and look for "if it's your first time here"

I'm sorry for some reason I can't copy the link. Perhaps @Heidi can post it.

Vict likes this.
  9. Vict

Vict Guest

In Tunisia he rented a house for us,he take me to many places ,we spend nice moments...He told me that his family don't want him to leave but they will accept his decision....
    His work is not very big and he just work to make some money for living
    But he he told me and he was so honnestly,he told me that he was with a girl from England but she was cheated him and drink all the time so he stopped talking to her beceause she hurt him ,and he told me that he looking for , respect, honnestly, love and he will never make me sad
    He said that he was a member in this website and he tray to make a discussion with you but the administrator blocked him
    What do you think??

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

"He said that he was a member in this website and he tray to make a discussion with you but the administrator blocked him"

That is interesting. What was his member name :)

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

12. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

I know it's awful but 100% chance is a rat . Just disagree to marriage and he will disappear probably very quickly.

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Masha and Vict like this.
  14. Vict

Vict Guest

@Heidi
    I don't think that this is him
    Wait I will ask him about his account name

Heidi likes this.
  15. Vict

Vict Guest

He said khaled91 or khaliid91...He forget

16. see clearly

Also to cut off now is better than the absolute train wreck they can make of your life when married to them or even only living with them financially, mentally everything it can be too bad and mostly they leave u in the mess and go off with a Tunisian woman.

Masha likes this.
  17. Vict

Vict Guest

18. see clearly

It your choice . But pls read stories on here and make informed choice. It is your life . I u understand difficult for you . All the best x

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

We had a member khaled91. I wonder what he wrote. It´s not easy to get banned here ;)

20. Vict

Vict Guest

@see clearly : evry things I read it here tell me "left him" lol
    @Heidi : I don't know

21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

He fibbed a bit about his age ;)

Unbenannt.JPGmlth.JPG

22. Vict

Vict Guest

23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I don´t know, dear. You´ll have to ask him :)

24. Vict

Vict Guest

Lol 12 September 1991..This is his birthday ,why should I ask him ?

25. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hello Vict :) Do you know, when I typed your name in, autocorrect changed it to victim...seems a little ironic :( Girl, he hasn't even hidden what he wants from you, he's been honest about his desire for France. Why oh why would you even contemplate marriage to a man you've spent just three days with? Would you consider marrying a man in your own country after spending three days together and talking online? Girl, this is insanity! He's fished you in and you can't let go, I understand this, I've been there...it's a bad place to be in.

Are you aware that by staying alone with you in an apartment, he thinks you are cheap and has not shown you respect? Do you know you could have been arrested as a prostitute? You may not have known...but he knows! He's told you about this website to fool you that he is not like these rats, there was no other reason for him to mention it.

I'm not even going to pretty this up, my lovely, he is a rat and he has not hidden his intentions. A three day meeting, online chat and a proposal! What the hell? :eek: His dream country is France, you are to marry him and take him there, the end. He KNOWS he has to hurry, he KNOWS that it's getting impossible to get into Europe and is rushing you. Europe is deporting people now, they know how many Tunisian, Algerian and Moroccan men have entered under false pretences. Word spreads amongst these rats in coffee shops, he knows he has to rush you along...they are DESPERATE!! Please, save yourself a lot of heartache, get out of this shambles now. I'm sorry to be blunt, but he hasn't even attempted to hide his intentions.