Question about Tunisian men

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Vict, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

Sorry if I misunderstood you, but you wrote "I am 24 years old..He have 35 years old" :confused:

Mango Chutney likes this.
  2. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Most of them lie about their age. Mine told me when he asked for a visa that his family didn't want him to leave Tunisia, but they would support him so he could be happy...your man has used this exact line on you, Vict. He told me that he didn't really want to leave Tunisia, but that I had to be realistic, he couldn't afford to support us, life there is hard, there is no future, blah blah. Who would pay for your wedding? Who would pay for the visa? Are you aware you have to show much proof of the longevity of the relationship when you apply for a visa? Photos with his family, photos that prove how much time you've spent together in reality? His visa application will be rejected without fail. Who pays for the airfares? Who buys him a passport? The best thing for you to do is remove yourself from this con man, but if your heart is already too involved, perhaps you should contact his English ex for the truth, these rats have a bad habit of accusing ex girlfriends of being cheats, drunkards, abusive, jealous etc....but it's not true.

Amira, Masha, magic and 2 others like this.
  3. Look

Attached Files:

4. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

At which bit? I've already read that :confused:

Oh, I guess you mean his age?

5. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Read this one, Vict...it's what created confusion :)

magic and Heidi like this.
  6. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Vict, do you have a FB link or a photo of this man please? Perhaps his ex girlfriend is a member, or maybe others will recognise him. Whereabouts in Tunisia does he live? Also, there is confusion about his employment. He is working in free trade....free trade what? He is finished at college studying what? What is his qualification? Also, he is working with a dealer, a dealer of what? Drugs, furniture, fake papers? I'm painfully confused. Why was he a member on here? And far more importantly...why would admin have banned him? He did something bad to get banned, our admin are very tolerant, they wouldn't ban him for nothing.

magic likes this.
  7. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

Hello dear. I think he just speaks very nice. He could promise you take the star from the sky, but it does not mean he will do it.
    One thing I could be sure: genuine man NEVER would tell bad things about his ex. Never. He would just tell nothing, but never bad. Why does the man need to tell this? To show how awful is ex and how good is he?:confused:
    @Vict where did you meet him? And how many time have you been known him?

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  8. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

I agree with the girls- someone should be extreemly terrible to be blocked here.

9. Honnestly..I think all peoples here have bad experiences with bad persons from Tunisia,
    I agree bad and good persons are evry where ..But the choice is so difficult
    I will keep talk to Khaled ,untill now I don't see any thing bad about him
    Good luck for all of you , thank you for your time

10. Laura2014
    Chat With Me

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I saw 35 too first posting.

11. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

The choice is not so difficult when the man has as good as told you he is a rat hunting a visa. He is so brazen and outspoken about what he wants, he might just as well have outed himself here! I can't believe this thread is for real (is it a joke?) I can't understand how anybody could have doubt about his game. Well good luck to you, you're gonna need it. We'll be here if you need us for support. Follow your gut, chick, follow your head...not your heart.

magic, smiley, Myriam and 2 others like this.
  12. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

See you later, dear 390.gif

Amira, magic, smiley and 3 others like this.
  13. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

It seems to me our replies have convinced the girl her new friend is real man.:D:D:D

14. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Haha, I can see why...we were so realistic and honest! I can't understand why women come here and ask...and then ignore us. I can't understand why when they don't hear what they want...we are either called names or get messages implying we are bitter :confused: I think she'd have stuck around if we'd said:

"Oh wow, you lucky thing, of course he's not a rat, he sounds amazing, he's such a proud, educated man. He must love you so dang much to have proposed in such record time, you must have been so lovely for him, that he fell in love so quickly and knew within three days that he wanted to live with you, that he was willing to sacrifice his wonderful country just to have your heart. I can't believe you have doubts! Oh man, I'm so jealous! You're so lucky you found one of the 1%...I wish I'd been so lucky! Have a lifetime of happiness and many children together :love:"

Perhaps I'll copy and paste that for the next victim in the Amiga stage, so I can tell them what they want to hear...and not the truth!

15. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

I was going to write exactly the same.:) Just decided to take it easy. We were asked, we replied. Further it's up to her.;):coffee:

smiley, Mango Chutney and Laura2014 like this.
  16. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

Hahaha. It's about me:):D. I was thinking something like this some times ago.:):)

17. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Indeed, we can't stop her...we'll wait here to clean up the rats mess...again!

18. @Liona I don't understand

19. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

You don't understand what?

20. @Liona explain to me what do u meaning in your post

21. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

It seems to me I have 3 or 4 posts in this thread. Which one is not clear for you?

22. Your post before I asked you "what you mean"

23. see clearly
    Chat With Me

see clearly Well-Known Member

It is so hard if she has fallen in love with him to turn her back . We know we have all felt this awful feeling at some point when someone or something alerted us that we did not know the truth. I havnt read all the above but pls don't be afraid to come back for support if you need it in the future I will get support we won't mock u for it ,if it all doesn't go well . Hugs u can live without him remember that u will live and I believe there can be more than one true love or soul mate in this life xxxx

magic likes this.
  24. Laura2014
    Chat With Me

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I think she meant that she was thinking the same as @Mango Chutney that she had similar thoughts. Either about your situation or about her own. I'm sure she will clarify. Lots of people here have different languages and English is not their first language so some things may not translate perfectly.

Liona likes this.
  25. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

I could understand this better if the feelings were reciprocated, but they are not, he made his intentions clear at the start about wanting France and a visa. I do appreciate it will be hard to accept the truth and to walk away, but with his plans being so clearly stated, it seems pointless to waste months/years of life with him. Life is too short to waste countless hours on somebody like a rat. I'll never understand victims that decide to continue or start these relationships when they know of this site, bezness and rats and have received advice, they still walk into the trap with their eyes open. More than that, I can not understand victims that get freedom from one rat...and fall into the arms of another :confused: This case is full of red flags. It's all just very sad :Cry: Regardless of all that though, if things go horribly wrong, Vict, we will be here and you will be supported, after all, most of us are here because we made bad decisions ourselves :)
    I thought she meant that she'd thought the same way as me, in that she couldn't understand why people asked for advice and ignored it...and that she'd also thought of writing the words as a joke that Amiga victims want to hear, instead of the truth :confused: Miss Liona, you need to clarify...because we're all confused and I'm going out now...with my befuddled head :p

Liona likes this.