Question about Tunisian men

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Vict, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Vict

Vict Guest

Really I'm trying to understand you , but I'm very sure that your experience is not like mine
    Your awnser make me feel that he is very bad and dangerous person
    U don't think that u can distroy a good relationship maybe?
    Should I block him ? Left him? insult him?

2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Vict, I don't think anyone has suggested he is a dangerous person.

All our experiences were different but with commonthemes and sadly similar outcomes. Some people have had bad oftenviolent experiences, but generally the relationships have followed a similar pattern.

Meeting online or in a resort
    Contact through social media
    Very early the relationship becomes romantic, intense and frequent contact
    A return or first visit to seal the relationship
    A hurried engagement
    Early marriage
    Visa application
    Some applications are successful and the Tunisian moves to his chosen country
    Or
    Application not successful, starts to look for other women, early divorce, remarriage and tries again.
    Even those who successfully get their new habibi to their country can never rest because after a few years or even 5 -15 years they return to Tunisia and marry a cousin who has been patiently waiting.

In the end only you can decide. If you have doubts, take your time, no need to end the relationship, get to know him better, visit a few more times, explore the jealousy because that is a worrying sign.

Be absolutely clear what marriage to him means. You are only 25 you potentially have 50 years ahead of you with him so if you take a year of that you really get to know him it cannot possibly harm.

Be sure people here only want you to have as much information as possible. It may be said in many ways but they all want the same for you.

3. Vict

Vict Guest

We talk lot... if we get married, we will stay in Paris but we will take evry year Holiday for 1 month in Tunisia with his family ..
    He is culture, he know many things history, technology, politics, music,film...He talk honnestly and he ask me evry time to be honnestly
    He told me that he prefers for his kids to lives in Paris ...

4. Laura2014

Ok, but what if his visa application is refused? What then, will you go to live in Tunisia?

5. Vict

Vict Guest

If it is refused..I think we will live in Tunisia for 1 or 2 years than we will tray again

6. Laura2014

I think everyone here will wish you good luck. Stay wise and alert and never be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

Liona likes this.
  7. Vict

Vict Guest

Loool evry one here think that I will be used...He told me about this website and I cant speak good in English..I was just curious this is why I'm here
    But if I have news I will put it here
    Thanks for your time

8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

No, I do not mean he is dangerous, nothing in your post suggests he is a dangerous man. I think perhaps our different languages mean things aren't always understood correctly, and I wonder if it was perhaps my mention of red flags that's made you think danger :confused: Your red flags are warning signs that something is wrong, not that he is dangerous. I will point your red flags out to you and even if you decide to stay with him, you should remember these:
    .He is hooking you online.
    .You've only spent three days together.
    .He proposed very fast to an almost stranger.
    .He's declared romantic feelings too soon.
    .He lived with you for three days.
    .He has already told you he wants a visa and wants to live in France. This is your biggie, alarm bells should be ringing.

You should not pay a penny for anything, it is against his culture, it is his responsibility to pay for everything, wedding, visa, passport, flights, accommodation, food etc. There are no ifs and buts, if he takes any money from you, even for a coffee, that says exactly what he feels for you. In Tunisia, man cannot take from woman.
    I do not mean for you to think I'm being horrible, I'm trying to save you from possible hell....nobody should ever be a victim of bezness, it is cruel. I tell you this stuff because I care, your story is worrying, especially the visa requests already. Only you can make the decision, we can only advise you and support you. No matter how nicely or firmly we all word things, always know it's because we care and because we want to protect you and others. Regardless of your decision, I do wish you well, and I mean my words written earlier, we will be here for you even if it all goes horribly wrong. I can't find any positives about this man, and it's worrying.
    Laura's advice is good, spend more time with him, really get to know him before you make a decision. I lived in Tunisia with mine, they are very different men when you live with them, three days is not enough to base a marriage on, you need to live with him for months at a time (work permitting), to really get to know him. The culture is a polar opposite to ours, you will have to change much about yourself for things to work...and it's not easy. Please don't think I'm being mean and horrible, I just wish for you to never suffer as we did and unfortunately, your signs do all scream bezness. I honestly thought this thread was a joke on first reading because of the visa demands, I thought we had a troll, I now realise this is for real. Did you meet him online or in Tunisia?

9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Thank you @Laura2014 . Yes, @Vict , I meant Mango described what I was thinking about my ex about my ex so precisely .

10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Yes and Yes. Sorry if my English is not so clear :).

Laura2014 likes this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Vict, you wrote:

His name : Khaled akrout
    he told me that he needs me to get visa
    He said that he was a member in this website and he tray to make a discussion with you but the administrator blocked him
    He talk honnestly and he ask me evry time to be honnestly
    What do you think??

As far as I can see, Khaled91 is still a member here. He logged in here last time Oct 25, 2016. You can even pm him.
    He has not written anything in the forum yet. Do you think this is honest ?

Mango Chutney likes this.
  12. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

God rats must be so happy Facebook and internet was created these social media sites have a lot to answer for !!

magic and smiley like this.
  13. Laura2014

I also noticed he is still a member and has never posted anything on the forum. No content at all so not banned. Maybe he had a second profile?

14. see clearly

Maybe if vict sends him a pm and pretends to be someone else see if he declares marriage if you talk to him flirt etc.

15. see clearly

But then maybe he can see vict s posts . She would have to create a new profile and name if that's allowed .

16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

It is not allowed to have more than one member name.
    You do understand that he can read this thread - member or not ;)

FoolInLove likes this.
  17. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

You should listen to what all say here. Because all is so very true. All the signs of a big rat is there..
    If you dont want to listen to all this advice,why did you come here at first place...?
    Just asking......

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Vict

Vict Guest

But what is the problem if he can see what I'm writing?? Why he will lied if he have an other account??
    U just wanna show him like a liar.... Really you have a big problèm here ..i brok my relationship with this guy just beceause you was meet some bad guys from Tunisia
    U should be honnestly with your selfs ....it is your problem because you cant choose and y wasn't honnestly with your bfs in the first ..This is why you can't stay together
    You just distroy relationships .And this is not good ,just because you was bad in your experiences???

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Aren´t you sick of his alternative facts :confused:

Quote Vict: "He said that he was a member in this website and he tray to make a discussion with you but the administrator blocked him"

FoolInLove and Mango Chutney like this.
  20. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

Pink glasses ....

21. magic

magic Well-Known Member

They all say this.....she cheated and drinks too much ....and they got HURT !

Katie1971, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  22. Vict

Vict Guest

He tray to talk with me but the administrator blok him ???Loool when?

23. magic

magic Well-Known Member

I don't like the arrogance of 'we all had bad experiences here ' ....implying she will not !!

Mango Chutney likes this.
  24. magic

magic Well-Known Member

I thought u said he was handsome :rolleyes:

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  25. Laura2014

Vict, I won't respond anymore now. It happens a lot when people come here for information. They become upset and defensive and blame the ladies here when they say things that people don't want to hear.

I defended my rat for a long time, hoping that he was different. I never lied to my rat about anything. My age or my circumstances.

You came here to ask questions and people have given you answers. You will choose your own path and I hope that you will be one of the lucky ones. If nothing else you have more knowledge and I hope you will remember what had been said.

I wish you good luck. Obama out!!

Liona, Mango Chutney, smiley and 2 others like this.