Question about Tunisian men

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Vict, Feb 15, 2017.

1. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Gosh all this future planned SO QUICKLY, run for the hills ....its a rat trap

2. Vict

Vict Guest

@magic loooool I will never

3. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

A bit below the belt Magic, insulting him won't make it any easier for her to listen, potentially it will just drive her away.

4. Vict

Vict Guest

She look for something handsome and sexy loool u are old and u should know that this kind of man are playboys lool now I understand why u can't find real man

5. Vict

Vict Guest

She look for something handsome and sexy loool u are old and u should know that this kind of man are playboys lool now I understand why u can't find real man

6. magic

magic Well-Known Member

A real man ???? Seriously deluded

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Don´t try a "Kellyanne Conway" on me :D

You posted right here in this thread : Quote Vict: "He said that he was a member in this website and he tray to make a discussion with you but the administrator blocked him"

Unbenannt.JPGmlor.JPG

This is rat talk. TLR has nothing against Tunisians, TLR is against RATS :Ninja:

8. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Old ??? It doesn't matter if ur old ,fat ,tall ,blind ....they don't CARE ...I could buy ur rat with a few dinars !!!

9. Vict

Vict Guest

Im out now ...I like Tunisian boy so u attack me

10. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Just another point of how they manipulate us ...even into believing they're handsome ....brainwashed

11. Vict

Vict Guest

@magic you Can tray lool
    If u can know just the stupid man and materials man ...Others girls not like you loool

12. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

No one attack you.. We try to tell you the truth.. I wish you would listen...
    But maybe you will learn it the hard way..
    I wish you very good luck..

Amira and Mango Chutney like this.
  13. Vict

Vict Guest

You will never do this u can spend all your money to get him ..But you will never be with him loool I never let you doing this

14. magic

magic Well-Known Member

See u soon ,ur very naive if u think he's DIFFERENT, hes a rat ,and will be talking to hundreds of ' girls' ,some even 70 !

15. magic

magic Well-Known Member

I don't want your RAT loooooooooooooooool

Masha likes this.
  16. Vict

Vict Guest

U just hate guys on Tunisia beceause u can't make real relationship..So don't make me like you ....I was this that it is simple website but I seam very bad hearts u just hate others ...U have any chance to love someone
    Correct yourself

17. Vict

Vict Guest

U don't know h
    Im u never know him ..U just say this beceause u was baaaad your man hate you ....U can't love and u can't be loved loool you are the worst one here

18. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Good luck @Vict ,u will need it ,seriously, this rat will hurt u ...have respect for our experience

Libellule_pshh and Mango Chutney like this.
  19. Vict

Vict Guest

Take your dollars and go away ....You should tray to correct yourself ...isnt a problem of money or pretty it is heart and love
    Ahhh I have nothing to loose with Khaled ,
    Be good and nice and you will find good and nice man for you

20. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

What do you know??
    Absolutely nothing!!!!!!

Amira, see clearly and magic like this.
  21. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

Time will show.
    I think its better you take off this pink glasses before it is too late..

22. magic

magic Well-Known Member

You have EVERYTHING to LOSE with khaled ! The worst is peace of mind !

Katie1971 and Mango Chutney like this.
  23. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Worst what exactly? You know the way u talk u sound much YOUNGER. than 25 , more like 17 ! With all ur loooools , very childish...that's good ... you'll be on his level then

Katie1971 likes this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Aww, Vict, what a shame it's gone this way, with insults being hurled around :( None of us hate Tunisian men, just the ratty variety, many of us have Tunisian male friends still. Does your man realise how famous he would make us by setting up a website counteracting against us? It would be awesome, so many more people would be aware of bezness! I'm out of this now, it's getting nasty, but I'll be here if (when) it all goes horribly bad. Your signs of bezness are massive, you just can't see them yet, so I don't think I can help you anymore just yet. Good luck, stay safe, protect your assets.

see clearly and smiley like this.
  25. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

ohhh I feel so sorry for you girl... really. You are so blind. You think that you and your story are so much different from the other stories and women on this forum. How do you know if he is honest with you? How do you really know that? Just because he tells you that he is honest. I also heard the same story about the English gf which was so bad, cheated and so on. Really on the begining I thought that you talk about my own rat :/ I also heard the same words about living in my country because it's better for the kids and bla bla bla. All the same. Girl.. he is a rat..And you will find it out sooner or later but you will. I hope you will be strong enough to face the ugly truth and pain. That's not what I wish for you but unfortunatelly that's what is gonna happen. Take care my dear.