Question about Tunisian men

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Vict, Feb 15, 2017.

1. see clearly
    Chat With Me

see clearly Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to wonder if vict is a rat in disguise just messing with us ? At least vict if you are a real lady then if he comes to your country and marry u at least protect any assets you may have house savings u could end up having to pay him maintiance! Pls see a solicitor for advice before u make any major life changing decisions and get fully informed. I'm sure I read somewhere that if the immigrant comes to you you have to support him financially and pay and debts he may incur while in your country and my my they know how to spend the money also check he doesn't take credit cards out in your name using your ID keep your Id documents under lock and key or with your mum dad whatever and don't let him steal any check books . Protect protect protect at least .

2. see clearly
    Chat With Me

Exactly against rats. Lots of us did not know of the existence of rats until we came and one got their little h love hooks into our hearts . Yes some come open eyed that is the more honest way admit u are prostitution agree a deal what u do what u don't and stick to it but usually all mixed in with the emotions and most of u yes are very handsome.

3. magic
    Chat With Me

magic Well-Known Member

She won't listen.. she just thinks we weren't ' honestly with our bfs' ergo ... our faults

4. Laura2014
    Chat With Me

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I think Vict might be Khaled91

minnie, Tiger and Liona like this.
  5. Laura2014
    Chat With Me

Oh @see clearly you already spotted this too.

FoolInLove likes this.
  6. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

Really?? What a stupid guy he is? And is he sure he knows all the truth about these women? Bastard..

7. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

Bon voyage! I will not wish you good luck, sorry.

8. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

Hahaha. I think the same). He has lost about his gender identity as usually happens with rats.;)

smiley likes this.
  9. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

@Vict you are RAT! 100%. Or may be friend of rat=> RAT anyway. I smell your nature very good already. And your style of writing is not style some girl from France. So go and take more practice. Although It hardly could help you.:D:D:D

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  10. Im not surprised...Evry one against you, you just call him eat
    I never see England girls like you
    I'm serious you should correct yourselfs ...You will never find your partners with this behaviors
    I finished my questions here
    Bye

11. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

484256_441675755906600_1924411444_n.jpg nail.gif

RatBitten, magic, black_angel and 5 others like this.
  12. see clearly
    Chat With Me

And the best yet we will still be here to support u when it all goes tits up . Truely even though your spitting venom right now we have seen it over and over people like u the shit that then happens the brainwashing etc etc but we will still be here for u . I wish u well I know how hard it is to break from the one u love . Hugs xx

smiley, Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  13. Tiger
    Chat With Me

Tiger Well-Known Member

Holy macaroni!! We are ENGLAND GIRLS now all of us! @Vict I will tell you somthing. I have been reading the way you write. And something acure to me ...... I smell Tunisia here.....I wonder where you post from. B/c If you are a French girl I guess i am the man in the moon LOL

magic, Masha, Katie1971 and 4 others like this.
  14. flower girl
    Chat With Me

flower girl Active Member

If someone offered her guy a good deal he liked he would leave her straight away. Few dinars

magic, Katie1971 and Mango Chutney like this.
  15. Masha
    Chat With Me

Masha Well-Known Member

HHHHH oh no what a failure !

Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  16. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yep, a few dinars and a pair of flip flops...that zibi will be out before you got time to blink! :D
    Hahaha, we're freakin useless eh, silly us, we thought the truth was the best way to save her from hell :rolleyes:

flower girl likes this.
  17. Katie1971
    Chat With Me

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

You couldn't make it up could you?! :rolleyes: Its like groundhog day revisited with the utter crap these arseholes come out with, every single one of them, not normal

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Masha
    Chat With Me

Masha Well-Known Member

Typical Tunisian rat's writing. ''Bye'' " I finished"" "" tray'' . Block this scum. Waste of time !

Katie1971 and magic like this.
  19. It was my fault to come here..And he was right u just insult and give bad things to any one come here
    Haw can I delete my account from this site?

20. Katie1971
    Chat With Me

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

For sure its one of them, so predictable even the 'haw' is a dead giveaway ha

Tiger, magic and Masha like this.
  21. Masha
    Chat With Me

Masha Well-Known Member

Even a beginner investigator from a village would recognize their poor lame English and these common Tunisian English mistakes they make. Next time Google translate might do a better job for a good cover up. So many of these douchbags here. This thread should be put on the '' Look out for common English rat language thread''

22. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

You can't, just logout and don't login again.

23. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

There seems to be an issue with English girls and rats...and I know why, I didn't sit in coffee shops for two years and learn nothing, I didn't sit surrounded by rats discussing their scam relationships and illegal travel plans and learn nothing. The problem: YOU ALL WANT ENGLAND!! The rats want England, but it's getting harder and harder to get here, especially since we voted 'Leave', suddenly our benefits, free healthcare, free education and the like are getting more and more difficult to get your grubby little paws on, so you're all now slating English girls. The fact is, you want what we've got, you want the lives we've worked hard for...and our votes have complicated your game. Many rats in the coffee shops etc used to sit there slating their European and Russian victims, but they thought a European victim would get them England, their ultimate goal, either after getting papers or by encouraging their EU girlfriend to move here and bring ratty over with her, was to get to England. All I'd hear in those coffee shops was 'Englazea, Englazea' (not sure of correct spelling), they are so angry and frustrated now they are finding it harder to get here. They know once Article 50 is triggered, the clock is ticking. Well guess what rats, England doesn't want you, no country wants you, you are vermin trash! I was almost a celebrity where I lived in your shit pit...because I was English, not just an EU citizen, but English. All my money was posed with, anything obviously English was posed with and plastered everywhere. Union Jack lighters were welcomed by desperate for England hands, anything with our flag on, all plastered on social networking sites to brag. So slate English girls as much as you want, I know I'm honest, hardworking and a good person, most people I know here are, but we have what you want.

For the record, we have amazing members from many countries around the globe, they are good people, have worked for what they have, they have pride, morals and a hardworking ethic, just like us English girls....but things that you lazy rats, consumed by hate, greed and envy are not and never will be.

Masha, Tiger, smiley and 1 other person like this.
  24. black_angel
    Chat With Me

black_angel Well-Known Member

" u are old and u should know that this kind of man are playboys lool now I understand why u can't find real man"
    "you will never find real man"
    also typicall rats' words.. They're sick with being the real man which they think they are :D

25. Laura2014
    Chat With Me

Bring back so many memories.. when I said something he didn't like. "Oki bye, god bless, have good live Take car"

Masha, smiley and Mango Chutney like this.