Question about Tunisian men

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Vict, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

We already have this to a degree. The boys nativity plays at school changed a few years back. There are other things too, but my mind has blanked. The annoying thing is, it's actually PC leaders that have mostly created this problem, only the extremist migrants condone it, many people don't care. We are not allowed to fly our flag in case it offends, there is so much stuff changed over the years.
    We have loads of mosques here. There was a church here that did a Muslim session too...very recently.
    Sounds like a typical ratty shite! They all have that shit on their walls, half of them don't completely understand the situation and don't appreciate you asking questions. I asked questions because I was genuinely trying to understand and Al Jazeera is incredibly bias, I wanted to hear both sides of the story, but they just get angry, so I read stuff here in England instead.

Liona likes this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Scotland is not independent, chick, they are part of the UK, so I imagine the rules are the same as ours, though I know as fact that rats believe Scotland is easier to get into than England. I don't know if this is true, but it's definitely what they believe.

3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

This just confirmes thier brainwashed nature. He hardly knows where is Gaza, and what the conflict has been about. They behave like trained monkeys. All of them post the same in their facebooks. They don't have their own opinion, and I have suspicion they even don't have brain.

Masha, Mango Chutney and magic like this.
  4. Katie1971

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

Mango Chutney likes this.
  5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Is ruled by instincts, primitive instincts and nothing more.

Masha likes this.
  6. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:eek:
    I have heard about something like this in France. But I refused to believe this...

Holy truth, only extremists condone this.
    But story with flag is beyond the common sense.

7. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

The UK benefit system is abused mostly by "our own". Although who do you class as "our own"? The lazy benefit scroungers are not "my own". I'll take 10 refugees for each of them any day.

8. BrownGirl

The key word is "asylum"
    Mostly people who are fleeing war torn countries to make a decent and safe life for their children. I am more than happy for my taxes to support them.
    The funny thing is that most of the people who whinge about it in this country have never paid a penny of tax in their lives. Other than the tax they pay on fags and booze of course ;)

Heidi, Masha, Wicker and 2 others like this.
  9. BrownGirl

"the monkeys"? - what do you mean by that.
    The posts in this thread are starting to cross the line. This isn't a forum for promoting UKIP ideals.

Laura2014 and Dolly like this.
  10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

When I say "the monkey" I mean someone who avoid to use their brain, and who just follow some harmful ideas without opportunity to see how wrong they are.Who come to another country as a guests and don't respect the traditions of this country and people who live there, but they demand people there play the game by their rules.

PS. I have no idea what is UKIP.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  11. Vict

Vict Guest

Can u just go away ?

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Not+cool+man+_3513e1d58b4ac8c104ec5f2ba9869f40.gif

Amira likes this.
  13. Vict

Vict Guest

U can find an other place to talk

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Oh no, I live here :)

Amira and magic like this.
  15. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I like this place :).

Amira likes this.
  16. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

OMGF....Its better you,Vict,go away and find another place to talk.. This place is not for you !!!

17. Mango Chutney

You said you wanted to cancel your account, that implied you no longer wanted to talk :confused: By our own, I mean British people. I have paid into the system all my life. I have no objection to helping genuine refugees, I'd happily house a child myself. My point was, it's too easy for rats to get in, rats that come here solely to scam and get benefits. The thread was then diverted to migrants when a comment I wrote about rats was misinterpreted. There are other political threads on this site too :confused:

18. Vict

Vict Guest

I understand now why u are single and why your guys left you
    U don't respect others,u have religious problems , u have problem in trust ....U just hate others

19. Mango Chutney

I'm not single. I left my rat. I'm not religious, but actually find religion very interesting. Problems with trust, yes, but those problems were created only after being deceived by a rat. I love people, they fascinate me, especially those from other cultures. If you still wish to talk, then just redivert the thread. What do you wish to speak of?

see clearly likes this.
  20. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Vict is a psychologist who came here to show us the reasons of the problems with rats. ;)

smiley likes this.
  21. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Yes, all this is about the rats. So you know them perfectly, from inside.

22. Vict

Vict Guest

I can't understand...If u have problems some peoples ,should I hate them??
    I'm here to ask and before that I have an idea about what u will say to me ..And I find that it is right
    He said to me that u will say all of this

23. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

what else can we say when it all looks like that? we have all been there and seen and heard the same... You want to hear that the black is white and the white is black because it's easier to believe this. But after all... that's your life and nobody can stop you from what you want to do with it right? All we can do is to warn you and wish you good luck.

24. Vict

Vict Guest

25. Mango Chutney

We have problems with rats on here, that is our biggest priority, we try to prevent people suffering what we suffered, but only after hearing enough detail to form an opinion. If the signs of bezness are not displayed, we do not automatically say they are rats just because they are Tunisian, we just suggest a few behaviours worth baring in mind for the future. I'm really sorry for you, Vict, but with the comments you wrote, your situation can be clearly seen as bezness, this is not what we wish for you or any other victim, we try to help victims see the red flags, but ultimately, only the victim/potential victim can make the final decision. I have stressed in a couple of messages to you before that we will be here to support you. We can't just tell you what you want to hear, I wish we could, but it's important we are truthful and do not pretty up potentially disastrous situations. We have all tried to help, we have all wished you well, at this point, there is little else we can do. Nobody here promotes feelings of hatred, tis a horrible emotion. We do not say you should hate him, just that you be careful and stay safe.

Heidi likes this.