Welcome to TLR

Question

roo2

Major Ratslayer
Could someone tell me you see a rat on Facebook with one woman's name that keeps popping up I message her she blocked me then he takes down the posts is that there normal behaviour

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Could someone tell me you see a rat on Facebook with one woman's name that keeps popping up I message her she blocked me then he takes down the posts is that there normal behaviour
Not normal at all....big red flag...these men are expert liars and hate to be asked questions. Be very careful.....educate yourself.....ask him the hard questions...be very aware of his response and prepare yourself for a very bumpy ride. Im glad you are here....stay safe!♡

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi @roo2 ,,the woman in question ,could be his gf,fiance ,,Rats tend to keep them informed on what hes doing ,She proberly wanted to see what you looked like and didnt want rat to think shes interfering ...If she is responding to his comments ,i would imagin she is involved...He removed the posts ,because he didnt want you to see ,,,

roo2

Major Ratslayer
Hi @roo2 ,,the woman in question ,could be his gf,fiance ,,Rats tend to keep them informed on what hes doing ,She proberly wanted to see what you looked like and didnt want rat to think shes interfering ...If she is responding to his comments ,i would imagin she is involved...He removed the posts ,because he didnt want you to see ,,,
Unbelievable I really don't no what to say

JGG

Major Ratslayer
In moments like this just take step back, re-evaluate the relationship and be as real and honest with yourself as you can. Listen to your gut instinct....we women have a bad habit of turning our inner conscious volume down to low because we love to hear the sweet words these men are telling us. For infact, he is weaving a dangerous web and waits patiently until we are in the middle of the web with no room to escape......then he attacks and sucks our life essence out of us...leaves us broken and damaged only to move on to the next victim. Love yourself...rescue yourself before its too late! ♡

Last edited:

Candyshop

Rat Expert
Do you mean if it is normal in our world or normal in their world :). My rat has created probably thousand different profiles during our rough times. From different versions of his name, then only letters, female profiles to make me 'jealous', female profiles to chat with other men, profiles in my name, profiles in my friends' name, profiles in my family members' name...I mean anything is normal there. Sometimes they use the same email or number so these profiles show up in the 'people you may know' and it can be just him. My rat could hold a long conversation between his profile and his fake account lol. This is the only full time job they can ever fully commit to.

roo2

Major Ratslayer
Do you mean if it is normal in our world or normal in their world :). My rat has created probably thousand different profiles during our rough times. From different versions of his name, then only letters, female profiles to make me 'jealous', female profiles to chat with other men, profiles in my name, profiles in my friends' name, profiles in my family members' name...I mean anything is normal there. Sometimes they use the same email or number so these profiles show up in the 'people you may know' and it can be just him. My rat could hold a long conversation between his profile and his fake account lol. This is the only full time job they can ever fully commit to.
In there world

roo2

Major Ratslayer
You get little bits of truth interlaced with lies. I don’t think they ever just come clean and say they did it for money/visa/whatever else they could get, it’s always “my life is so hard” or some excuse. Nothing is ever their fault. Some even blame the devil. They must hate themselves.
Are they that thick dont think they realise we have to work long hours for money or they think we pull it from our asses

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Are they that thick dont think they realise we have to work long hours for money or they think we pull it from our asses

I’ve realised they don’t care. To them we are spoilt infidels who don’t deserve what we have, and trust me when I say they’re clued up on the government lending/benefit systems.... they do their research and they assume there’s money pouring in to help us lead our luxury lifestyles.