Welcome to TLR

Question

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Are they that thick dont think they realise we have to work long hours for money or they think we pull it from our asses
It's more a frame of mind that they think entitles them to a share of our money for some shitty overly romantic messages that have zero depth. Get ill or under the weather and the sympathy note is beyond them.They are like greasy vampires :thumbsup: yes , i'm now in hate mode:mad:
Succumbed to my self imposed no alcohol until Friday and cracked a bottle of Sauvignon. my willpower knows no bounds :D .For the record I HATE RATS

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It's more a frame of mind that they think entitles them to a share of our money for some shitty overly romantic messages that have zero depth. Get ill or under the weather and the sympathy note is beyond them.They are like greasy vampires :thumbsup: yes , i'm now in hate mode:mad:
Succumbed to my self imposed no alcohol until Friday and cracked a bottle of Sauvignon. my willpower knows no bounds :D .For the record I HATE RATS
I second this Tigerpants I HATE RATS TO !!!! Cheers :D

Storm

Major Ratslayer

Up to this day, for the life of me, I still can't figure out what it was about them that drew us to them. I don't get it!

Let me break it down: Suck at romance, boring as hell, lack personality, man child, their looks......well......we've all seen the gallery.
Trying to list anything good is like staring into an abyss all day without blinking.

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Up to this day, for the life of me, I still can't figure out what it was about them that drew us to them. I don't get it!

Let me break it down: Suck at romance, boring as hell, lack personality, man child, their looks......well......we've all seen the gallery.
Trying to list anything good is like staring into an abyss all day without blinking.

I think for a lot of us they get us at a bad time in our lives, at our weakest points. That and the idea that they might be able to give us something different from local men. When you have some time, have a look into sales techniques, you’ll see they’re nothing more than salesmen.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It's great you are channelling your hatred towards the rats they deserve it and I'm sure it makes you feel better and as for the wine, where was mine?

Hugs

MH x

Hannah Rayyan

Major Ratslayer
Been thinking has anyone ever got the truth from there rat

Hi Roo2,

My ex told me the truth that his mum wants him to marry a European and he told her he’d only do it for visa/immigration purposes (I’m Asian). I also saw the Arab chat they had- I snooped into his phone and translated it. But his mum doesn’t care. I’m guessing she’s waiting to cash in on her monthly pay check from him since she’s always talking about European salaries are higher.

roo2

Major Ratslayer
Hi Roo2,

My ex told me the truth that his mum wants him to marry a European and he told her he’d only do it for visa/immigration purposes (I’m Asian). I also saw the Arab chat they had- I snooped into his phone and translated it. But his mum doesn’t care. I’m guessing she’s waiting to cash in on her monthly pay check from him since she’s always talking about European salaries are higher.
No she doesn't care so long as the money is coming in just as bad as him

Fairy

Major Ratslayer
Talking of inbreds,
Spoilt I wish there just heartless inbred freeks

Talking of inbreds, do these rats have physical imperfections which are alude to being inbred? Like for e.g the teeth,I've seen some people saying rats have cronky teeth with gaps

My ex- rats teeth looked neat, I think he has false ones lol

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
My rat told me I could ask anything I liked :D
Little did I know that the anwsers would be a mixture of truths and lies or lies with some truth mixed in
Yes my rat told me that to little did I know every word that came out of his mouth where lies. A lot of the tunisians marry to their cousin so maybe there is some inbreeding yes. There are some good-looking men but they are ugly in their hearts these rats miss a few brain cells and the little cells they have are in another head if you know what I mean:D

Fairy

Major Ratslayer
Yes my rat told me that to little did I know every word that came out of his mouth where lies. A lot of the tunisians marry to their cousin so maybe there is some inbreeding yes. There are some good-looking men but they are ugly in their hearts these rats miss a few brain cells and the little cells they have are in another head if you know what I mean:D

That's why they're called dickheads LOL