Question

nochance

Ok, I feel this is a strange question, but why would someone’s pictures change drastically over just a few years time? The guy I was talking to sent me pictures of himself where he looks very handsome, healthy and normal. But his more recent pictures, he looks very thin and aged and unhealthy. He said he works hard, but I would think that adds to a healthy look usually. Maybe a drug problem? Has anyone else encountered this?

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Ok, I feel this is a strange question, but why would someone’s pictures change drastically over just a few years time? The guy I was talking to sent me pictures of himself where he looks very handsome, healthy and normal. But his more recent pictures, he looks very thin and aged and unhealthy. He said he works hard, but I would think that adds to a healthy look usually. Maybe a drug problem? Has anyone else encountered this?
They really don't age well!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
How many years have you been involved with him if I may ask?

As Croydon says they really do not age well and they get very wrinkly probably all the sun they get sitting outside the coffee shops swapping rat stories.

MH x

nochance

How many years have you been involved with him if I may ask?

As Croydon says they really do not age well and they get very wrinkly probably all the sun they get sitting outside the coffee shops swapping rat stories.

MH x
I was just comparing pictures he sent me of himself that were probably taken over a few years time. I haven’t known him very long at all.
I asked him a lot of questions because of what I read here.He started getting angry and stopped talking to me.
I am really thankful for this forum. The Department of State also has a travel advisory for women who meet younger men from Tunisia online. It must be quite a serious problem and cause hardship for everyone involved.
I hope we can all move on and be healthy and happy.

B

Blossum

Yes, I have. My rat stopped smoking and became semi healthy. And then started back smoking and eating a lot and gained weight.

How long between the time of the first photo to the most recent one?

nochance

Yes, I have. My rat stopped smoking and became semi healthy. And then started back smoking and eating a lot and gained weight.

How long between the time of the first photo to the most recent one?
Just a few years. Hardly looks like the same person really.
Certainly gives good reason to not smoke.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Could it be he previously send his your little brothers better looking photos? Lol or maybe he’s a catfish and forgot what he previously sent you. Either way, it seems he showed his true colors when you pressed him for answers for your own well-being. At least you can move on in peace knowing you’re not missing out on anyone good looking who could possibly draw you back in with his charm and good looks. I hate that he aged like a banana but let him be someone else’s banana sis. The less you interact with him, the less aged you’ll look as well. <3

nochance

Could it be he previously send his your little brothers better looking photos? Lol or maybe he’s a catfish and forgot what he previously sent you. Either way, it seems he showed his true colors when you pressed him for answers for your own well-being. At least you can move on in peace knowing you’re not missing out on anyone good looking who could possibly draw you back in with his charm and good looks. I hate that he aged like a banana but let him be someone else’s banana sis. The less you interact with him, the less aged you’ll look as well. <3
ha. I thought at first the nice photos were of his brother. But when I asked later on, he said it was him. Maybe he used photos of his brothers and I just believed him until he disappeared long enough for me to think better.
I only knew him for a few months, but I feel and look like I’ve been through hell.
Today I changed my phone number, so I’ll sleep better at least

B

Blossum

Just a few years. Hardly looks like the same person really.
Certainly gives good reason to not smoke.
They have a hard life, and with being rats it can take a toll on them. I felt like my rat changed from month to month in appearance. Watch out because they will use even that as an excuse, saying they are sick and need help. In an attempt to ask for money.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
ha. I thought at first the nice photos were of his brother. But when I asked later on, he said it was him. Maybe he used photos of his brothers and I just believed him until he disappeared long enough for me to think better.
I only knew him for a few months, but I feel and look like I’ve been through hell.
Being in a relationship with these men does take its toll on us mentally, physically and emotionally....they try to break our spirit to control us.....then throw us away when we are of no use to them anymore. He tried to break my soul but in the end....I broke his mind and made him cry like the pitiful baby he is. I held a mirror up to his face and he could not even look himself in the eye....I know this will haunt him for the rest of his life....its not about winning or losing....its about surviving....its about truth and Thank God the truth sets us free...thank God we are strong enough to pick ourselves up when we discover the truth, dry our tears mend our broken hearts and move forward with our lives. We will be stronger, wiser and more powerful women because of what we went through. I choose to embrace this experience because it took me to the depths of sadness and pain but I also chose to fight for my right to live a good life and to be at peace and because of this I am a better woman....a better person than that man will ever be and for this I am proud and strong and my heart sings once again. Love to you all, you beautiful, strong powerful women♡

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Good for you. Stay blessed and take care of yourself first always. <3

Storm

Senior Rat Expert
I suspect photoshop but after some time not even that can cover up the ugly

Wiser

Ratslayer
Being in a relationship with these men does take its toll on us mentally, physically and emotionally....they try to break our spirit to control us.....then throw us away when we are of no use to them anymore. He tried to break my soul but in the end....I broke his mind and made him cry like the pitiful baby he is. I held a mirror up to his face and he could not even look himself in the eye....I know this will haunt him for the rest of his life....its not about winning or losing....its about surviving....its about truth and Thank God the truth sets us free...thank God we are strong enough to pick ourselves up when we discover the truth, dry our tears mend our broken hearts and move forward with our lives. We will be stronger, wiser and more powerful women because of what we went through. I choose to embrace this experience because it took me to the depths of sadness and pain but I also chose to fight for my right to live a good life and to be at peace and because of this I am a better woman....a better person than that man will ever be and for this I am proud and strong and my heart sings once again. Love to you all, you beautiful, strong powerful women♡
❤ Say that again. Loved it. Xx

Wiser

Ratslayer
The one I met used old pictures to justify going absent, pretending he was bussy on random tasks, like cleaning the terrace, playing with pets...
Once we video called his looks were different. It’s all part of the scam. That absent time was used to love bomb someone else.

simple

Major Ratslayer
The one I met used old pictures to justify going absent, pretending he was bussy on random tasks, like cleaning the terrace, playing with pets...
Once we video called his looks were different. It’s all part of the scam. That absent time was used to love bomb someone else.
Then you get the ones who post photos of Johnny Depp as their avatars ....They age very quickly ,they look old to begin with anyway and they dont look after their health ,smoking ,drinking ,whoring ,,,

Storm

Senior Rat Expert
Stupid is an understatement. Try having the same conversation with him every other day because he can't remember previous conversations due to the fact that he is having several different conversations with different women and doesn't remember who he said what to lol

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Stupid is an understatement. Try having the same conversation with him every other day because he can't remember previous conversations due to the fact that he is having several different conversations with different women and doesn't remember who he said what to lol
That is so very true!

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
Its true ,but as you say they are so stupid ,that their conversations are the same with everyone..i mees u baby ,,ieat sandwich today because i have no money to bye the food,,i seek but i dont want doctor,,,,when you com .whalla i love you to much ,my mothers sister uncle cousin she marry ,my friend he make the accident on bike ,,my mum need hospital ,or she die ,my boss he make the problem for me ,my landlord he want rent ,,but whalla when you come i give you everything ,,,,,

Storm

Senior Rat Expert
Its true ,but as you say they are so stupid ,that their conversations are the same with everyone..i mees u baby ,,ieat sandwich today because i have no money to bye the food,,i seek but i dont want doctor,,,,when you com .whalla i love you to much ,my mothers sister uncle cousin she marry ,my friend he make the accident on bike ,,my mum need hospital ,or she die ,my boss he make the problem for me ,my landlord he want rent ,,but whalla when you come i give you everything ,,,,,
I stopped classifying it as conversation, especially since the repetitive words started merging into one over time. He was as boring as hell.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
What makes someone change drastically over the course of a few years? Normally, I’d say Sex and drugs and Rock’n’Roll but it’s not the 60ies and here, we’re talking about young Tunisian males chasing women on the Internet.
They age quickly and badly because of heavy smoking -they start as young as 10 if not younger- drugs, booze and ratting. Ratting consisting basically of sitting up all day in coffee shops (they are called bars ou cafés there) fishing for preys and then, staying up all night courting and “wooing” the preys. That is hard work. Also they don’t take good care of themselves, poor dental hygiene being one example. They’re emotional wrecks. Many are depressed and have mental issues (not that I feel sorry for them. They bring it to themselves) They are depressed because their life sucks and they don’t try to better it by being honest and by improving themselves. That can’t be good for the psyche and after a few years, that shows on the outside as well. Years of untreated mental illness will take its toll. Combined with their depraved lifestyle, they end up looking like shite when still relatively young. Ugly and gross inside and out.

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
What makes someone change drastically over the course of a few years? Normally, I’d say Sex and drugs and Rock’n’Roll but it’s not the 60ies and here, we’re talking about young Tunisian males chasing women on the Internet.
They age quickly and badly because of heavy smoking -they start as young as 10 if not younger- drugs, booze and ratting. Ratting consisting basically of sitting up all day in coffee shops (they are called bars ou cafés there) fishing for preys and then, staying up all night courting and “wooing” the preys. That is hard work. Also they don’t take good care of themselves, poor dental hygiene being one example. They’re emotional wrecks. Many are depressed and have mental issues (not that I feel sorry for them. They bring it to themselves) They are depressed because their life sucks and they don’t try to better it by being honest and by improving themselves. That can’t be good for the psyche and after a few years, that shows on the outside as well. Years of untreated mental illness will take its toll. Combined with their depraved lifestyle, they end up looking like shite when still relatively young. Ugly and gross inside and out.
Karma at work !!

JGG

Major Ratslayer
So true!