Ramadan Mubarak

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by Don Mar, May 27, 2017.

1. Don Mar

Don Mar New Member

I wish you all a blessed holy month of Ramadan
    May this Ramadan enlighten your heart and soul.
    May the Divine Blessings of ALLAH protect and guide you all
    [​IMG]

2. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

May allah install fear in the hearts of the rats and slay their fingertops (and heads as well) if they ever commit rattery again...!!!

3. babe

babe Member

These rats will ruin the country even more there behaviour is disgusting I don't no how my rat got away with it for so long . I do not no now I far to nice for him and he used to invest in his bezness business.

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

NEW TERROR THREAT
    ISIS calls for ‘all-out war’ to mark the start of Ramadan by attacking ‘innocents and civilians in their homes, markets and roads’ after Manchester bombing
    ISIS has issued a chilling instruction to its followers to launch an “all-out war” on the West to mark the start of Ramadan tomorrow.
    The twisted terror group said the killing of 'infidels' in the West was 'beloved and effective'

By Laura Burnip
    26th May 2017,

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/36580..._-TheSun-_-News-_-FBLink-_-Statement-_-FBPAGE

Heba and Mango Chutney like this.
  5. babe

babe Member

I think a lot of us are waiting for something like this to happen they just evil bastards.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  6. MinxOfMayhem

MinxOfMayhem Member

Ramadan Kareem. It's day 1 and I'm ready to kill my grumpy husband!

Attached Files:

princeb, Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

It's just the norm now. Every time anyone speaks out about it, we are accused of racism and being far right, so people suffer in silence. Well no more! When we reach the point whereby nails are being pulled out of the bodies of our children, a line has been crossed, enough....something needs to be done.
    Cars are mounting pavements with frequency, acid attacks in London are a regular occurrence now, but they are played down by the media, labelled as mentally ill people. Rape, knife crime, paedophilia...all rising, all terrorist plots to kill us, ridicule us...all played down by the media. It's not mentally ill people, they are terrorists fighting a holy war, hiding behind a religion, they are jihadists.
    I'm sick to death of people protecting them and leaving us vulnerable. These terrorists are scum. I will stress here (before I get shot down for speaking out)...I mean terrorists, I don't care what religion they are!
    So yeah, happy Ramadan to all....but let's take the peace part out of it. Spreading happiness and love? Take that out too, because terrorists love to kill during Ramadan, especially day twenty seven "The night of power", they believe that is the day the gates to Jannah are open for them, jihadists await this day....I was always kept tucked away in Tunisia on this day....for my own safety!!
    Peace? Haha....what peace? Our kids aren't even safe at concerts, walking the pavements to school...no peace!
    I'm so happy you posted this comment and made me laugh!! I am truly grateful my abusive rat did not partake in Ramadan....God knows how much worse he'd have been without his cigarettes!! :eek: Good luck for the rest of the month :D:D

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Heba and MinxOfMayhem like this.
  8. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Same to you doll.

Attached Files:

princeb likes this.
  9. MinxOfMayhem

MinxOfMayhem Member

Thanks, I need all the luck I can get . In regards to the rest of your response, you are entitled to your opinion, as is everyone else. Isis and the radical Muslims make people think all Muslims are bad. It's extremely worrisome that anyone has to live in fear during Muslim holidays as well as Christmas, Easter etc.

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

7 Questions British Muslims Are Tired of Hearing :)

11. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

What a stupid film...muslims enjoying good life in GB thanks to secular laws, while they are in fact part of an absolute theocratic and undemocratic system that doesn't allow personal liberty... Especially the women are this way making fun of their muslim "sisters" in real muslim countries, where they don't even have a voice nor a face!

12. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

During ramadan most muslims are "hangry" as well...and very sleepy.
    What's dirsturbing me as well is that all the cooking and cleaning afterwards comes down on the women, while the men just relax and hang out in the coffee shops...

magic, Heba, babe and 1 other person like this.
  13. Mango Chutney

This is why I specifically stressed 'terrorists' in my comment, if you read it again, you will see no mention of the word 'Muslim'. I deliberately did that because every time people speak out against terrorists, we get accused of racism, it's driving me insane! My attitude against terrorists would be the same if they were aliens from Mars. I don't care where a terrorist comes from, who their family are, what there religion is...they are terrorists and need dealing with!

Bess, magic, Katie1971 and 1 other person like this.
  14. babe

babe Member

15. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

Heidi likes this.
  16. fienda

fienda Active Member

nice one, every rat have "allah" in their hearts though. I like when muslims tell me they don't steal or do bad things only because they fear god

Mango Chutney likes this.
  17. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

I agree with you Fienda, it's better to be a good human being because you don't do to others what you don't want to be done to yourself...
    On the other hand, the rats think that they have plenty of time left to do hassanaats later on in order to go to paradise...it's a very "logical" religion, isn't it? One day they will pray, do ramadan, do whatever is recommended to get into islamic paradise...in the mean time they make life of others hell on earth....not to mention that they mostly scam "kafiroun", so no worries!

magic, Tiger, smiley and 3 others like this.
  18. fienda

fienda Active Member

exactly! ;):)

19. babe

babe Member

I no 1 that won't go to paradise

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Ramadan 2018

First of May :) The flight of the bumblebees has started again.
    The rats aim to do some bezness before Ramadan begins in the ides of May ;)

Masha and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Gotta get some cash for that sheep to feed the extended family and gifts and clothes for the children. Still time to bag a few new victims!

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

My rat family also had a professional family portrait done every year for Eid, the young kids wear their new Ramadan clothes in them. Tacky, horrible pics with fake, gold decor, plastic looking balcony railings and tacky flowers, fake backgrounds etc...they all looked so miserable! Nobody smiles and they are so staged and false.
    I had to sit and admire them....one for every freakin year :D

Makes me laugh really, because it is the man of the house buys this stuff, not the rat (unless circumstances have made him the man of the house)....but they'll use any excuse to scam more money from a victim :rolleyes:

Myriam, Liona, Laura2014 and 2 others like this.