Rami Hamouda the Bigass

Tunisians begging online

• Tunisians begging online

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Rami Hamouda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Key

• While Rami Hamouda made BIGASS with me, calling me "BITCH" a year and a half, because for him, we all European are deficient, and all ours women are WHORES and all European men (including my son) are PIGS! Words of Rami....While he was doing this, his other countrymen were crying online to me on my blogs and begging me this way:
      " I'm in Tunisian young man and my country has nothing to help me out until my mother is sick and my father is dead. I am in freedom.I want you to help me. "
      Or like this:
      " I do not have work in Tunisia
      I am looking for coming to Italy Becouse I am very poor with out Maney so I need help to work with me so I can help me.I from Tunisia
      Age is 30 years."
    • Or like this one:
    • "I will tell you my story because I am relieved. I am 23 years old as I told you. I have no official job. I work everyday. I dream in vain and Germany and I hate to live in Tunisia. My mother and father are sick and I have limited medical facilities. Search for work and provide the necessary medication for a parent as I want Fatata or a woman I marry her and live the rest of my life with her."
      Messagges like these I receive 1000 on my 3 blogs everyday, with pictures, with I LOVE YOU and things like this.....
      Yeah, I can help all of you, and you don't know how much I want, how is big my desire . And I know only one solution for all of you! But so sorry if I can't say it here on the site. Look, Rami this is your future, the Wolf!, to become worm begging online, learn from them how to do it in right way, because you are almost 30 years old, and you can't do gigolò and fuck boy forever. There are many cute boys after you in Tunisia, and more young of you .. ...and they are more hungry of you.
      10 minutes agoEditDeleteReport
    All' about the Bigass Rami Hamouda you find here:
  • https://www.tunisianloverats.com/Gallery/albums/rami-hamouda.926/
    received_1164194803600798.jpeg

Last edited:

Key

Key

Key

Most times they copy dick pictures from the internet :whistle:
Most rat's dicks are so small, they could fuck a cheerio without breaking it ;)
OMG....so it's truth?? ? I heared about that! So not only mine rat was insignificant but many of them have dicks XS....!
Now I can explain me all this their hate and aggressivity!!! Is anger of one man who WANT but he simply CAN NOT!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Most times they copy dick pictures from the internet :whistle:
My rat did that! I found them in his messages....one of them had a cock ring on!! :D Unfortunately, he sent me the real thing, I could see his clothes, his scars and his bathroom in it. With glasses on, I could also see...his measly zibi :D
Most rat's dicks are so small, they could fuck a cheerio without breaking it ;)
:D:D:D:D:D:D
OMG....so it's truth??
Yup, it's the truth! They are very small....and they don't know what to do with it, two thrusts and it's over :rolleyes:

Key

My rat did that! I found them in his messages....one of them had a cock ring on!! :D Unfortunately, he sent me the real thing, I could see his clothes, his scars and his bathroom in it. With glasses on, I could also see...his measly zibi :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yup, it's the truth! They are very small....and they don't know what to do with it, two thrusts and it's over :rolleyes:
I still laugh about cheerio.....:D:D:D:D

Laura2014

Staff member
:D:D:D I am dying here in my office trying not to LAUGH OUT LOUD! I think a thousand rats just got emasculated today by Heidi!:eek::eek:
Me too... I've often thought we should have a dick gallery ( I'm sure brown girl would ban it) but it's possible people might recognise the dick if they forgot the face....

We could have a who had the biggest dick dicks competition?

Key

Me too... I've often thought we should have a dick gallery ( I'm sure brown girl would ban it) but it's possible people might recognise the dick if they forgot the face....

We could have a who had the biggest dick dicks competition?
Yes Yes Yes!!! Can we have this gallery:p:D:D:D?? ?? I vote YES!