Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Jisela, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Hellloooo ladies. You are welcome to speak here about any random vent, pissed off situation, memory, flashback, or just a bad moment. I will add things here, too. But, I just wanted to get a thread going :D

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I did want to write a little bit about how women from outside of Tunisia are deceived because they don't understand a man's mentality from an Arabic country. These men, even if they are not practicing their religion are judging you based upon values and concepts of Islam...

So... if you work, you're independent, want to pay 50/50 for bills (and think they will appreciate that), have concepts of love and dignity and respect and honesty being fundamental parts of a relationship (instead of being owned property like a cow or a horse), think that having fun, partying, going out and doing recreational things together, having a PARTNERSHIP, sharing responsibilities, being respected for not being religious, for being free thinking, for wearing sexy or provocative clothing, smoking, having male and female friends, living your life between work and recreational activities, are not a virgin, are divorced, have had relationships outside of marriage (like dating), share naked photos online, speak about sex online, speak provocatively on Facebook, share photos of yourself on facebook (even respectfully clothed), drinking wine with friends, celebrating Halloween, going to concerts, have tattoos, piercings, are bisexual/homosexual, value being hard-working and economical (having money), etc....

If you believe that the above things will be APPRECIATED and NOT JUDGED, you are WRONG. You are thinking from your OWN ethnocentric thinking, and I don't CARE what the Tunisian rat has told you. All of these things, AND MORE, will be used against you to justify exploiting you MORE. They use all of these things to judge you and make you into being a bad person, BECAUSE...

Democratic values are not the values of Tunisia (and Islam). The ISLAMIC values are the values Tunisian people have been brought up to respect, even if they do not admit it and practice their religion.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Beverley, juicyfruit, Liona and 5 others like this.
  3. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

These men want chaste Tunisian Muslim virgins. They usually marry in their early to mid thirties, after they have established themselves. So, if they're going for you, and you THINK that they will accept you because you have the mentality and the behavior and the culture of a democratic country - you are in a CRASH course for some HARSH culture shock and judgment. Tunisians will ALWAYS be courteous to your face (because also their religion encourages strict speech)... but you need to understand the disgust behind the eyes and the lack of respect that comes for women who are not chaste Tunisian Muslims!

Even if you think because you are a virgin and have strict behavior you're ok, don't! They will STILL JUDGE YOU because in general, their societies have been taught a woman's place is IN THE HOME AND SILENT AND SUBMISSIVE TO HER HUSBAND. That's how their mothers are, so what makes you think your husband or "boyfriend" (which by the way a boyfriend is HARAM) is going to see you differently? Men are NOT supposed to have girlfriends outside of marriage - this is huge disrespect, and men only do this with women they consider whores. If a Tunisian man wants to marry a woman, he will approach her family first - not alone!!! If he is having a casual relationship with you, know that he is dabbling with you, having sexual conversations with you, web cam sex, photo sex, it because of lacking respect for you!

After marriage, (with a Tunisian virgin or YOU) he will see himself as free to do ANYTHING he wants, when you will be working, cleaning, and caring for the children. This is pretty much typical behavior for MANY Arabic countries and you are being LIED to if these men tell you otherwise. It is cultural and religious programming that starts from an early age - please do not fool yourself and think for one moment, they are not judging you for being different, and justifying treating you like garbage because all of your differences from Islam. Your differences are fuel for the fire - it is justification to treat you like GARBAGE and to exploit you as GARBAGE.

And, why? Because this is the culturally accepted value system of TUNISIA and many, many Arabic countries.

4. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

The men are free to go ANYWHERE, and they also have sexual relationships in secret whenever they want - with men or women! So, please, if you have ANY dreamy domestic ideas of being a strict wife to these men, please DESTROY THAT DREAM! Many of these Tunisian rats will completely destroy even a MUSLIM woman from a democratic country, use even HER for a visa, just so that they can bring all of the money back to Tunisia and get the CHASTE TUNISIAN VIRGIN and settle down there. Women are just not that important - they are not important as EQUALS - and many of these rats do not care and will never care about respecting you as an equal. They are not even honest with you, because they don't respect you.

These men are dangerous, and you must know the truth. It's not a pleasant truth, but it is the value system of Tunisia. Proceed at your own peril.

Vampirecat, magic, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It may also be confusing because these men live open lives, they are sexually promiscuous, drink alcohol, have gay sex, and do every single kind of behavior that is outside of their religion --- but, these men find no fault with themselves and will hide it and NEVER fess up to it, because it is not important for these men to be accountable for their behavior. And, why? Because they are Tunisian men, they are allowed to keep secrets and do whatever dirty thing they want, it does not matter.

And, just because they do the SAME things people do from democratic countries, does not mean, their value system is like yours! IT IS NOT. They are just allowing themselves to be rebellious, bad people, to exploit you, and destroy your lives, because they see one day, they will eventually settle down and get the chaste virgin (and maybe one day go to the mosque) - but even then, they are still free to do anything!

I know it is confusing, because many women think because they are Muslims they will act like well... Muslims... but, YOU ARE WRONG! Many Tunisian men have never read the Quran in its entirety, they certainly do not have it memorized, they are not going to the mosque, they are drinking alcohol, smoking zatla, having gay sex, prostituting themselves with men and women from all over the world, and even with eachother...

And, even SO... they do not value democratic cultures! They will just say that at the start to give you want you want to hear because they want the visa and the money and the opportunity to build themselves outside of their country, and then return later... for the chaste Tunisian virgin.

Please see yourself through the eyes of Tunisia - and not through your own culture/value system. You must understand this!

6. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Great posts jisela

7. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I like to mention the Tunisian women.
    In no means I say all the women are the same but many are it's a fact.
    They will know about you and thier habibi s
    They will be a willing partner to the rat.
    You will probably not know about her could be introduced as his sister.
    She will even sit back and watch him marry you.
    The goal will be the same money visa.
    They will wait for him even if it takes years.
    They could already be married to him.
    I know of one that got divorced so he could get married to his western woman. To then 're marry when he got settled in your country.
    He will dump you and bring her over to your country. There is always a goal with the rats
    The women all they want is a husband even if it's yours.

Vampirecat, Beverley, magic and 7 others like this.
  8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

If Tunisian men are willing to risk their LIVES to illegally immigrate over the shark infested Mediterranean sea, just to get to other European countries... how desperate do you think they will be to CONVINCE you of anything???

[​IMG]

Arkady, Vampirecat, magic and 7 others like this.
  9. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

:D

10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

haha

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Dang, I'm too poorly and tired to read this thread tonight, but woop woop.....a crap thread!!! Just what we needed :D
    Good thinking :thumbsup:

Laura2014, Judithlyn, Mystery and 4 others like this.
  12. AmberHeart

From beginning to end, words of wisdom. They come up with pictures of beautiful scenes, sunsets, architecture, their own selfies smiling and aparently childish eyes like far away from all these rotten ways. At the end it’s only a hook to attract victims. It’s the way they “evolved” their success depends on foreigners money and residence. They can sweeten their words and seem understanding but once you question something or dare to disagree with them they will show you their real thinking towards your culture and “flaws”. Before the rat I wasn’t worried nor aware of certain things as flaws, or if I had to feel ashamed of, certainly nothing I could do or say was good enough for him, the only topic acceptable was about migrating and taking care of his whole family. Oh yes and sex, lots of sex. From being a compassionate man whom loved nature he became the lowest to my eyes, someone vile ready and willing to threat in order to get what he wants. Used to feel very attracted to his country and culture but it’s all a mask.

13. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

701F8E70-48E4-42A6-94CE-4FC62610B442.jpeg 5C00AADF-38C0-49C3-9471-D8677C2FB710.jpeg A couple of pics from me....but it’s beautiful Greece, not Tunisia.
    I want victims to see that there is more to the world than Tunisia...so I begrudge posting pics of Tunisia...until I’ve collaged a few....so victims can see the nice, plastic, tourist places....next to the reality of real life :thumbsup:

Apples, Judithlyn, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  14. AmberHeart

Lovely! Now this is calming :love:

Mango Chutney, Judithlyn and Mystery like this.
  15. AmberHeart

Where? On the fake FB?

Mystery and Jisela like this.
  16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yes

AmberHeart likes this.
  17. AmberHeart

I’ve noticed some albums from the gallery were put down. That only means blackmail. Not sure but guessing those guys are contacting victims and rats.

Judithlyn and Jisela like this.
  18. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

This is why women need to contact the authorities

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

NOT just post on Facebook and TLR, they need to contact internet crime divisions of their own countries to report

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Quote " Mystory is ma wife bro a good woman I just mess up ma life with her i make big mistake in ma life
    Now I pay for wot I do rats in all world wallah they mire in tunisa it
    Real this women say lot of truth
    They find us bro wot us do we do bad to them I feel this anger I wos rat"

I believe he means "My story" ;)

magic, Apples, Judithlyn and 3 others like this.
  21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Ok

AmberHeart likes this.
  22. AmberHeart

I didn’t saw that :|

23. AmberHeart

Would he be truly repented? Or playing other game.. it’s awful how trust is taken away after a rat experience.

Judithlyn and Jisela like this.
  24. AmberHeart

This is a good topic, how to recover trust after a scam- love scam- marriage fraud. Now we are aware of red flags, but how to be wise and not be paranoid.

25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

It's still in his fb

AmberHeart, Mystery and Jisela like this.