Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Well, I stand to learn somethings and in this situation it's all experimental. But, if you start a thread I'll participate and try to give ideas. And outside of that, I would sign a petition or try to organize.
I think the petition can be helpful at least to have a better and serious statistic of victims and families affected.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Exactly. They feel supported in doing it to unbelievers. I read some creepy stuff that some of these guys feel that raping or hurting a woman like us is like prayer to them... scary stuff... like brings them closer to god, in their eyes.
Yes, they are sick. But also it’s import to separate it from a religion. It’s not because of a religion it’s related to people twisting things to have an excuse of behaving like pigs. They have to know there are laws that apply for every human regardless of their religion or other condition.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
There are criminals from every religion and they have used God as excuse or as a hook. Or atheist criminals. It needs to be separated and people | Tunisian Bezness Rats | to be accountable for their actions. They choose to rape, beat, abuse, steal, commit fraud, commit marriage fraud, blackmail and sit to laugh.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
But, here's also the problem... is this isn't only happening in Tunisia... it's in Morocco, it's in Algeria... heck, it's in a lot of countries, but this kind in North Africa and The Middle East has it's own "philosophy"... it's unique and it's very dangerous... and it's universal, in that they all know about it and support doing this to women.
Yes, they took it to a whole new level. Full families involved.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
Bezness as a movement needs to be warned and include a list of countries that practice it. To be handed out to potential travelers at their Homeland’s government page.
I noticed a while ago my friends 14 year old daughters profile pictures was liked by a guy with an Arabic name. I checked his Facebook, he was Egyptian, 28 years old. He had lots of young British girls as friends. I told her mother who was shocked and vowed to keep a closer rein on her Facebook. Turned out he was also friends with two of the girls other friends. They were probably flattered by the attention of an older good looking guy. Her mother blocked him and then told the other girls parents too. They try their luck anywhere.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I've read posts here where someone finds out their Tunisian rat was web cam sex with under aged kids... like there is no limit.
These cases are very difficult. A teenage being scammed Can feel lost and commit suicide. They could be only wanting online sex to sell their images to organized criminal networks or to ask for cash. Or mere selfish satisfaction.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I noticed a while ago my friends 14 year old daughters profile pictures was liked by a guy with an Arabic name. I checked his Facebook, he was Egyptian, 28 years old. He had lots of young British girls as friends. I told her mother who was shocked and vowed to keep a closer rein on her Facebook. Turned out he was also friends with two of the girls other friends. They were probably flattered by the attention of an older good looking guy. Her mother blocked him and then told the other girls parents too. They try their luck anywhere.
I’d be terrorized. Hopefully they didn’t share any kind of info such as their school or places they frequent.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
These cases are very difficult. A teenage being scammed Can feel lost and commit suicide. They could be only wanting online sex to sell their images to organized criminal networks or to ask for cash. Or mere selfish satisfaction.
They are very vulnerable to exploitation. This girl was 14 and suffered a lot of bullying, mainly because she is so pretty and loooks a lot older. They are also naive at that age and can get drawn into all sorts.

Mystery

Your children are not safe in these countries they will even kidnap children from they own country for sex and murder them. Each day you will hear about it. No one is safe

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Because all of these guys are using Facebook to network... that's their first choice. I know they use other social media, but at least we could focus on the main one to start.
Those petitions are handed out via fb and people can read what is it about, the ones that decide to sign got directed to a link where they give an e mail that is hidden from public view.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Well, there's a lot we can do on FB to raise awareness, but I personally want to see Mr. Facebook notified about this stuff going on with men, women + children and the horrible scamming and fraud and exploitation and huge emotional, psychological, physical damages.
Last night I read Mr.FB said he was sorry many personal pictures were leaked... that was it. Sorry folks.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Well, there's a lot we can do on FB to raise awareness, but I personally want to see Mr. Facebook notified about this stuff going on with men, women + children and the horrible scamming and fraud and exploitation and huge emotional, psychological, physical damages.
Mr FB doesn't care....as long as his millionaire pockets stay lined.
Even our police here despise FB....because there is no way to directly contact anybody....no way to hear a human voice. You have to just tick boxes, and they tell you that it's ok, the fake account of you "Does not violate our community standards".....but God forbid you put on a pic of a mother breastfeeding her baby!
FB don't care....and that's the truth :(

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
A person replied that she had all her family pictures taken and used in a stolen identity case. Even she notified and made a denounce but got any result from it.
That is exactly what Houssem, and then Khaled Akrout did to me! Pics of me, my family, my friends.....all used.
FB said it "Does not violate our community standards", the police couldn't do anything because they have no way to contact FB, and Tunisia has no harassment laws, even with identity fraud. These rats are protected by their location.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
That is exactly what Houssem, and then Khaled Akrout did of me! Pics of me, my family, my friends.....all used.
FB said it "Does not violate our community standards", the police couldn't do anything because they have no way to contact FB, and Tunisia has no harassment laws, even with identity fraud. These rats are protected by their location.
But now cyber police is present even in Tunisia. I didn’t post the link but Tunisia is in the cyber police network too.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
That is exactly what Houssem, and then Khaled Akrout did to me! Pics of me, my family, my friends.....all used.
What is wrong with Khaled?! Your rat well he was in direct contact with you, you were his victim for years but this guy what the hell is he looking for. Why is he so interested in defending criminals and committing identity fraud ??!?

Brasilgirl

Teenagers are more likely to send photos that the rat can use for blackmail. Snap chats, etc. I had friends who didn’t think it was wrong to even strip and dance for guys they met on line. But they would never do that for a boy they new in person. They felt they were safe because they guy online didn’t know much about them. They have no idea.

Top Bottom