Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

Laura2014

I will go down when they open at 3 but i have a cluster of 3 on my temple and one on my cheek. Bloody sore..
She probably faked her own diploma it is tunisia after all hahaha
Have you been exposed to anyone with chicken pox? Your description sounds rather like shingles. Common on one side of the face and temple and corner of the eye. Pin prick type rash appears within a few days. Let me know if you need more info.

Mango Chutney

Have you been exposed to anyone with chicken pox? Your description sounds rather like shingles. Common on one side of the face and temple and corner of the eye. Pin prick type rash appears within a few days. Let me know if you need more info.
If you have, GFTL, you need to see your midwife....it's dangerous in pregnancy....though more so towards the end.
My bites swelled up dreadful over there, but they always went for my legs, the little shites...not my face.

Going for the limit

Bloody shingles i hope not they have reduced in size and look like pimples and swelling has gone down quite alot :eek:
I can now open my eye.

Probably right no seat belts but it was a drunk driver that hit them 1 was took straight into theatre he has a broken neck and so many other broken bones his face is totally mangeled too.
The other one isnt in an induced coma and up to yet we dont know the extent of his injureys

Brasilgirl

Bloody shingles i hope not they have reduced in size and look like pimples and swelling has gone down quite alot :eek:
I can now open my eye.

Probably right no seat belts but it was a drunk driver that hit them 1 was took straight into theatre he has a broken neck and so many other broken bones his face is totally mangeled too.
The other one isnt in an induced coma and up to yet we dont know the extent of his injureys
Are your hubby’s friends married with children? I pray for their families. My mother died 9 days after her accident. It was the hardest 9 days of my life.

Going for the limit

One of them is but the other one is single and is a guardian to his younger sister as the mother died last year.

@Brasilgirl must of been horrendous for you. Sending you love and hugs.

I have a video of the accident but not appropriate at all for the forum and it is distressing to watch anyone go through that

Brasilgirl

One of them is but the other one is single and is a guardian to his younger sister as the mother died last year.

@Brasilgirl must of been horrendous for you. Sending you love and hugs.

I have a video of the accident but not appropriate at all for the forum and it is distressing to watch anyone go through that
It was a really hard time for me.
Thank you for the hugs. I send some hugs back to you and your hubby.

Judithlyn

Had a shocking day. 2 of the hubbys close friends have been.in a car crash both in a coma and the taxi driver was killed outright.
Happened just outside of our house last night, we heard all the sirens and went to have a look, we didnt realise it was them though.
Been at the hospital all afternoon and just got back now
I’m sorry to hear of your friends horrible crash. I hope they recover fully. I saw and heard of horrible crashes when I was in Tunisia. The week before I arrived in my ex’s hometown, there was a crash and I think 6 people were killed. The roads and lack of seatbelts or not wearing seatbelts truly scared me. Please be careful and always buckle up. Prayers for your friends recoveries.

I hope that you are recovering from your mysterious bites now. I was polka dotted in Tunisia from mosquito bites. I had to go to a pharmacy for medicines too. The itching was horrible plus I looked like I had chicken pox. It was during the month of November so they should not have been so bad, but they attacked me viciously. Best wishes!

Brasilgirl

I’m so sorry for your loss. Hugs, my sweet friend!
Thank you so much!
** hugs ** back to you my friend. I see you and all the ladies here at TLR like my big sisters who give me the encouragement I need at times. So many of you have gone through so much worse than I have. You have no idea how much this forum has helped me. Not just from the mess the rat created in me, but with the other peices that were out of place after my mom died. I’m much stronger now and I know it has a lot to do with the positive encouragement from the ladies here. (Although I still don’t get some of your jokes ) :D

Judithlyn

Thank you so much!
** hugs ** back to you my friend. I see you and all the ladies here at TLR like my big sisters who give me the encouragement I need at times. So many of you have gone through so much worse than I have. You have no idea how much this forum has helped me. Not just from the mess the rat created in me, but with the other peices that were out of place after my mom died. I’m much stronger now and I know it has a lot to do with the positive encouragement from the ladies here. (Although I still don’t get some of your jokes ) :D
This group saved me also. I honestly thought I was never going to recover and find myself again. It did take a very long time, but I’m stronger and wiser now. I’m so glad that you are feeling better too! Those nasty vermin pick up on women going through a really bad time personally. Both of us were going through really difficult times in our personal lives. Those vermin zeroed in on that about us. Our guards were down, so we became prime targets for these nasty vultures. I do believe in Karma. They will get it back in someway or another. For now, they are poor, dirty, living only IF they can find a victim to wire them or take them some cash. They will then foolishly waste it and stay in poverty. We will never be in the living conditions of them. We take pride in working, our appearance, earning things ourselves, honesty, loyalty, real friendship. Rats know none of those things. In a way, that is Karma but the pain they cause means they deserve so much more Karma. I used to crave seeing Abdelhak receive Karma. I no longer care at all. He’s a used up, ugly, selfish, piece of garbage just like what’s laying around all over Tunisia....literal garbage everywhere plus coffee houses full of garbage bezness men...always on the hunt and absolutely wasting their lives.

I’m from the south....sarcasm is a part of our talk. We tease and joke a lot. A lot of the jokes sound one way but actually mean the opposite. Sometimes that has gotten me into trouble on here. I’m actually saying something very degrading about ex rat, but people take it as meaning I took him back. That happened once not so long ago! OMG, I would NEVER ever take that disgusting thing back. The love is gone, the hate is gone, I’m totally indifferent about him now. If I say some silly joke and you don’t understand it, just ask me. We are a very international group on here. I love that about this group, but I’m also sad that a group like this is so necessary! The number of victims truly blows my mind! :Cry:

Please take care of yourself! Have a great day!!!:love:

Brasilgirl

This group saved me also. I honestly thought I was never going to recover and find myself again. It did take a very long time, but I’m stronger and wiser now. I’m so glad that you are feeling better too! Those nasty vermin pick up on women going through a really bad time personally. Both of us were going through really difficult times in our personal lives. Those vermin zeroed in on that about us. Our guards were down, so we became prime targets for these nasty vultures. I do believe in Karma. They will get it back in someway or another. For now, they are poor, dirty, living only IF they can find a victim to wire them or take them some cash. They will then foolishly waste it and stay in poverty. We will never be in the living conditions of them. We take pride in working, our appearance, earning things ourselves, honesty, loyalty, real friendship. Rats know none of those things. In a way, that is Karma but the pain they cause means they deserve so much more Karma. I used to crave seeing Abdelhak receive Karma. I no longer care at all. He’s a used up, ugly, selfish, piece of garbage just like what’s laying around all over Tunisia....literal garbage everywhere plus coffee houses full of garbage bezness men...always on the hunt and absolutely wasting their lives.

I’m from the south....sarcasm is a part of our talk. We tease and joke a lot. A lot of the jokes sound one way but actually mean the opposite. Sometimes that has gotten me into trouble on here. I’m actually saying something very degrading about ex rat, but people take it as meaning I took him back. That happened once not so long ago! OMG, I would NEVER ever take that disgusting thing back. The love is gone, the hate is gone, I’m totally indifferent about him now. If I say some silly joke and you don’t understand it, just ask me. We are a very international group on here. I love that about this group, but I’m also sad that a group like this is so necessary! The number of victims truly blows my mind! :Cry:

Thank you @Judithlyn

Epiphany

Rest assured, they ARE living in karma.
Yes there are a lot of them that make it out, but there are even more that remain exactly where they are. They are living a life of uncertainty FOREVER! not knowing what will become of them. That is karma in itself.

Mango Chutney

Rest assured, they ARE living in karma.
Yes there are a lot of them that make it out, but there are even more that remain exactly where they are. They are living a life of uncertainty FOREVER! not knowing what will become of them. That is karma in itself.
Yep, and best of all...even those that made it out end up reliving the same life as a pathetic rat, scamming from the coffee shop....only now, they are old and wrinkly...and begging their anchor babies as well as women/men :thumbsup:
No such thing as a successful rat.....happy days :love:

Epiphany

Yep, and best of all...even those that made it out end up reliving the same life as a pathetic rat, scamming from the coffee shop....only now, they are old and wrinkly...and begging their anchor babies as well as women/men :thumbsup:
No such thing as a successful rat.....happy days :love:
The sad thing is, if they were truly genuine people, I would have been inclined to help. They are the cause of their own demise but yet they want to blame everything on us. Well why not blame us for being alive then while they're at it? They are a menace to society.

Mango Chutney

Wish selective memory kicked in and everything got buried.
As I've learned...this is not good, it all flashes back in its own time, so it's better to confront it now :)
Wish I could delete all what happened the last year and a half. All my mistakes, specially over trusting one man.
Never look back with regrets, chick :)
We can't rewind nor change the past, it happened....but we can learn from it, and become better people because of it.

They always say: "Everything happens for a reason" and maybe it does....but I'm damned if I can find a reason for us being targeted by rats....and it's certainly an education we could have lived happily without :)
But then...if we hadn't had a rat, we probably would not be here on TLR....and found all these crazies....so I focus on the silver lining :p

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
As I've learned...this is not good, it all flashes back in its own time, so it's better to confront it now :)

Never look back with regrets, chick :)
We can't rewind nor change the past, it happened....but we can learn from it, and become better people because of it.

They always say: "Everything happens for a reason" and maybe it does....but I'm damned if I can find a reason for us being targeted by rats....and it's certainly an education we could have lived happily without :)
But then...if we hadn't had a rat, we probably would not be here on TLR....and found all these crazies....so I focus on the silver lining :p
Thank you Mango xx

Top Bottom