Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Jisela, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Thank you!

AmberHeart likes this.
  2. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry for your loss. Hugs, my sweet friend!

3. Judithlyn

I’m sorry to hear of your friends horrible crash. I hope they recover fully. I saw and heard of horrible crashes when I was in Tunisia. The week before I arrived in my ex’s hometown, there was a crash and I think 6 people were killed. The roads and lack of seatbelts or not wearing seatbelts truly scared me. Please be careful and always buckle up. Prayers for your friends recoveries.

I hope that you are recovering from your mysterious bites now. I was polka dotted in Tunisia from mosquito bites. I had to go to a pharmacy for medicines too. The itching was horrible plus I looked like I had chicken pox. It was during the month of November so they should not have been so bad, but they attacked me viciously. Best wishes!

Epiphany, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  4. Brasilgirl

Thank you so much!
    ** hugs ** back to you my friend. I see you and all the ladies here at TLR like my big sisters who give me the encouragement I need at times. So many of you have gone through so much worse than I have. You have no idea how much this forum has helped me. Not just from the mess the rat created in me, but with the other peices that were out of place after my mom died. I’m much stronger now and I know it has a lot to do with the positive encouragement from the ladies here. (Although I still don’t get some of your jokes ) :D

magic, Epiphany, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  5. Judithlyn

This group saved me also. I honestly thought I was never going to recover and find myself again. It did take a very long time, but I’m stronger and wiser now. I’m so glad that you are feeling better too! Those nasty vermin pick up on women going through a really bad time personally. Both of us were going through really difficult times in our personal lives. Those vermin zeroed in on that about us. Our guards were down, so we became prime targets for these nasty vultures. I do believe in Karma. They will get it back in someway or another. For now, they are poor, dirty, living only IF they can find a victim to wire them or take them some cash. They will then foolishly waste it and stay in poverty. We will never be in the living conditions of them. We take pride in working, our appearance, earning things ourselves, honesty, loyalty, real friendship. Rats know none of those things. In a way, that is Karma but the pain they cause means they deserve so much more Karma. I used to crave seeing Abdelhak receive Karma. I no longer care at all. He’s a used up, ugly, selfish, piece of garbage just like what’s laying around all over Tunisia....literal garbage everywhere plus coffee houses full of garbage bezness men...always on the hunt and absolutely wasting their lives.

I’m from the south....sarcasm is a part of our talk. We tease and joke a lot. A lot of the jokes sound one way but actually mean the opposite. Sometimes that has gotten me into trouble on here. I’m actually saying something very degrading about ex rat, but people take it as meaning I took him back. That happened once not so long ago! OMG, I would NEVER ever take that disgusting thing back. The love is gone, the hate is gone, I’m totally indifferent about him now. If I say some silly joke and you don’t understand it, just ask me. We are a very international group on here. I love that about this group, but I’m also sad that a group like this is so necessary! The number of victims truly blows my mind! :Cry:

Please take care of yourself! Have a great day!!!:love:

6. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mother after a medical accident 10 years ago.
    But it is still so fresh in my mind.
    I feel your pain. X

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  7. Brasilgirl

Thank you. I am sorry to hear about your mom. ** hugs **

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  8. Brasilgirl

Thank you @Judithlyn

Mystery likes this.
  9. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Rest assured, they ARE living in karma.
    Yes there are a lot of them that make it out, but there are even more that remain exactly where they are. They are living a life of uncertainty FOREVER! not knowing what will become of them. That is karma in itself.

10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yep, and best of all...even those that made it out end up reliving the same life as a pathetic rat, scamming from the coffee shop....only now, they are old and wrinkly...and begging their anchor babies as well as women/men :thumbsup:
    No such thing as a successful rat.....happy days :love:

11. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

The sad thing is, if they were truly genuine people, I would have been inclined to help. They are the cause of their own demise but yet they want to blame everything on us. Well why not blame us for being alive then while they're at it? They are a menace to society.

Mystery, Jisela, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  12. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Wish I could delete all what happened the last year and a half. All my mistakes, specially over trusting one man.
    Wish selective memory kicked in and everything got buried.

13. Mango Chutney

As I've learned...this is not good, it all flashes back in its own time, so it's better to confront it now :)
    Never look back with regrets, chick :)
    We can't rewind nor change the past, it happened....but we can learn from it, and become better people because of it.

They always say: "Everything happens for a reason" and maybe it does....but I'm damned if I can find a reason for us being targeted by rats....and it's certainly an education we could have lived happily without :)
    But then...if we hadn't had a rat, we probably would not be here on TLR....and found all these crazies....so I focus on the silver lining :p

14. AmberHeart

Thank you Mango xx

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

What crazies weird.gif

999.JPG

16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

17. Mango Chutney

18. AmberHeart

19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

My rat decided to email today... "Hey, how are you? Plz send me my photos they're in your PC?" I'm not hoarding anything, but we're talking about +1,800 photos sent on a fairly inconsistent WiFi in the mountains. Huge task, even with zipped folders... he knows this before his demand. So, I reply with 2 photos...

Screenshot (104).png Screenshot (109).png

magic, Epiphany, Brasilgirl and 3 others like this.
  20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

So, that is one way to slap someone through the internet. "I have NO photos."

Epiphany, Mystery, Brasilgirl and 3 others like this.
  21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for the situation, certainly this lacks big and normal human sensitivities - but I didn't ask for it, and I certainly was lied to... there is no nostalgia for me. I'm not an archive, either.

Mystery, juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That happened to me once. I answered that I had deleted all pictures feile.gif

23. Mango Chutney

Deleting 1,877 items!!
    Omg can you imagine his face when you sent those two pics!!!
    Dying!!! :D:D
    That was brilliant :D
    I see El Jem.....rat boy took me there too :rolleyes:

24. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

When a narcissist contacts is all about them, and not about you, and I'm sorry... I've put enough work into this loser.

25. AmberHeart

It’s a game named “spam the rat” :D:D