Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
My rat decided to email today... "Hey, how are you? Plz send me my photos they're in your PC?" I'm not hoarding anything, but we're talking about +1,800 photos sent on a fairly inconsistent WiFi in the mountains. Huge task, even with zipped folders... he knows this before his demand. So, I reply with 2 photos...

View attachment 52015 View attachment 52016
Deleting 1,877 items!!
Omg can you imagine his face when you sent those two pics!!!
Dying!!! :D:D
That was brilliant :D
I see El Jem.....rat boy took me there too :rolleyes:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
My rat decided to email today... "Hey, how are you? Plz send me my photos they're in your PC?" I'm not hoarding anything, but we're talking about +1,800 photos sent on a fairly inconsistent WiFi in the mountains. Huge task, even with zipped folders... he knows this before his demand. So, I reply with 2 photos...

It’s a game named “spam the rat” :D:D

Brasilgirl

:D:D:p

Brasilgirl

Don’t forget to empty your Trash/Recycle.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I will not be forced to assist a man who conned me for a visa anymore. I am not complicit in that. If having control over shared photo property makes me chained to him, then I don't want it. I'm not going to be shamed anymore. He will probably use all of those photos for nefarious purposes. I don't want to touch any of it. So, I'm sorry for the situation and I'm sorry for the divorce, and I'm sorry for having to be so cold. But, he only wanted me for a visa. I lost a lot, and a lot of time to find someone who really loved me. It was 2 years of my life.

I didn't have the ability to send 1,800 photos to him, and he was harassing me over them - and he would have continue to hound me about with complete selfish aggressiveness. He may have even thought to himself that I was being controlling because of still loving him or wanting him back, etc. So... now he's lost some photos. My photos were in there, too. I can't cry over that. Sorry.
We do all understand this Jisela. It was a joke indeed celebrating you decided to delete the stuff and show him it was your decision, not something that occurred before. Just very intentional wich is nothing according to what he did to you. Hope you know I would not want to make you feel bad or sorry or any bad. Xx

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
My rat was talking about plants, :rolleyes:
Mine always talked about travel, because travel and photography are my interests....like he'd ever even been anywhere :rolleyes:
And now.....unless illegal....he can't go anywhere requiring a visa :p

After he changed, ooooops.......after he showed his TRUE face...he used my travel to bring me down, threw it all back in my face....told me I was sick in the head and obsessed....like he was sane and wasn't obsessed with England :rolleyes:
I'd forgotten about this, until reading my new book earlier (thank you, @Brasilgirl :love: ).....and a certain part triggered the memory.
With my photos, that constant screaming: "And will you stop taking so many f*cking photos!!!!"....well I've never forgotten.....it makes me giggle now :D

Did yours ultimately throw your interest in flowers/plants back in your face, as though you are a freak?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Mine always talked about travel, because travel and photography are my interests....like he'd ever even been anywhere :rolleyes:
And now.....unless illegal....he can't go anywhere requiring a visa :p

After he changed, ooooops.......after he showed his TRUE face...he used my travel to bring me down, threw it all back in my face....told me I was sick in the head and obsessed....like he was sane and wasn't obsessed with England :rolleyes:
I'd forgotten about this, until reading my new book earlier (thank you, @Brasilgirl :love: ).....and a certain part triggered the memory.
With my photos, that constant screaming: "And will you stop taking so many f*cking photos!!!!"....well I've never forgotten.....it makes me giggle now :D

Did yours ultimately throw your interest in flowers/plants back in your face, as though you are a freak?
At first he said nothing about it, out of magic his interests were same as mine and wanted advice how to grow a sort of edibles. Those long video calls included those gardening sessions. While I was doing mine was also telling him how to take care of his. When the big crash happened and we stopped talking he send a message saying he needed help with his garden a very important question and send pictures of them grown. He tried again saying I need to show you my plants, I think they are dying. Obvious were excuses. After saying he would marry Other imagine what the hell do i care if all his garden dies or himself. He used to laugh just saying you turned me into a plant freak. But it was him asking for it, not that I pushed him into it or that I needed him to do it. I used to see it as a very beautiful effort, to make that garden grow, it was just a bunch of dirt. Clay looking dirt. He was very surprised that dirt could be fertile. I was excited to go and see it. But when he said that it turned into a bad memory, he made me help him to offer it to someone else. Other things he criticized severely was kickboxing, saying that wasn’t for female, nor for a decent woman... Other thing he cloned from me was bakery, he is now into that...My happy color, he used it to paint the bedroom where we were supposed to stay and again that was made with my help for other person.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
it was just a bunch of dirt.
Yes, it's like a mixture of dirt and sand. We had it in the garden, and regular kinda flowery stuff didn't grow there, but the fruit trees were incredibly healthy: Orange (my hideaway tree), plums, olives....and after the house move, pomegranate trees. Cactus grows in abundance.....and herbs grew quite well.
out of magic his interests were same as mine
Those long video calls included those gardening sessions.
Other thing he cloned from me was bakery, he is now into that...
Not anymore, he won't be into that....he will be into whatever the new victim is into, as he falsely creates himself into her soul mate :rolleyes:
Houssem did not just steal and destroy my interests for himself....he also stole and destroyed my personality traits for himself....he even told me he wanted to be me....it's downright frightening.....he was completely unnatural. Even then....I hated it.
My happy color, he used it to paint the bedroom where we were supposed to stay
What is your favourite colour? Mine is orange, it's warm, cozy, welcoming and pretty. Our room was just white, with my orange accessories, but he always bought me gifts in orange.....he really went overboard....but I will not let memories of his meaningless gifts steal my love for the colour orange :)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yes, it's like a mixture of dirt and sand. We had it in the garden, and regular kinda flowery stuff didn't grow there, but the fruit trees were incredibly healthy: Orange (my hideaway tree), plums, olives....and after the house move, pomegranate trees. Cactus grows in abundance.....and herbs grew quite well.

Not anymore, he won't be into that....he will be into whatever the new victim is into, as he falsely creates himself into her soul mate :rolleyes:
Houssem did not just steal and destroy my interests for himself....he also stole and destroyed my personality traits for himself....he even told me he wanted to be me....it's downright frightening.....he was completely unnatural. Even then....I hated it.

What is your favourite colour? Mine is orange, it's warm, cozy, welcoming and pretty. Our room was just white, with my orange accessories, but he always bought me gifts in orange.....he really went overboard....but I will not let memories of his meaningless gifts steal my love for the colour orange :)
I love neutrals, only little details like a cushion or the kettle are —, bright ——-. But he decided to use it in other shade —— but all the room, wich for me was a beautiful detail. He was choosing something important wanting to make me feel happy and welcome. Silly me. Yes, he was just mimicking to fit into the “there’s no one better than me for you” role play. And I couldn’t see.

Last edited:

Mystery

At first he said nothing about it, out of magic his interests were same as mine and wanted advice how to grow a sort of edibles. Those long video calls included those gardening sessions. While I was doing mine was also telling him how to take care of his. When the big crash happened and we stopped talking he send a message saying he needed help with his garden a very important question and send pictures of them grown. He tried again saying I need to show you my plants, I think they are dying. Obvious were excuses. After saying he would marry Other imagine what the hell do i care if all his garden dies or himself. He used to laugh just saying you turned me into a plant freak. But it was him asking for it, not that I pushed him into it or that I needed him to do it. I used to see it as a very beautiful effort, to make that garden grow, it was just a bunch of dirt. Clay looking dirt. He was very surprised that dirt could be fertile. I was excited to go and see it. But when he said that it turned into a bad memory, he made me help him to offer it to someone else. Other things he criticized severely was kickboxing, saying that wasn’t for female, nor for a decent woman... Other thing he cloned from me was bakery, he is now into that...My happy color, he used it to paint the bedroom where we were supposed to stay and again that was made with my help for other person.
Wow what the hell happened to my rat ?.
He wasn't interested in anything , he killed every dream every interest I ever had or wanted in my.
life. He didn't want to know my fav colour or the food I liked it was all about him.
What he wanted what he likes.
I said I wanted a Tortoise once so he brought 1 home told me it was mine. The next day he give it to his neighbour.
He killed every little bit of happiness in my life.
He wasn't interested in anything except my bank balance he knew all the exchange rates for every currency. Looking back I find that very strange and if some other women was sending him money it never went on me or my children.
Sorry if I'm rambling another sleepless night yawn.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Even flower arrangements I was looking for our supposed wedding he kept them and was using them for the wedding with the next one. He still has them displayed on his perfect fb page. To pretend be mr. perfect.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Wow what the hell happened to my rat ?.
He wasn't interested in anything , he killed every dream every interest I ever had or wanted in my.
life. He didn't want to know my fav colour or the food I liked it was all about him.
What he wanted what he likes.
I said I wanted a Tortoise once so he brought 1 home told me it was mine. The next day he give it to his neighbour.
He killed every little bit of happiness in my life.
He wasn't interested in anything except my bank balance he knew all the exchange rates for every currency. Looking back I find that very strange and if some other women was sending him money it never went on me or my children.
Sorry if I'm rambling another sleepless night yawn.
But this was after years? What about at the beginning? What did he do that called your attention?

Top Bottom