Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Jisela, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Hahahaha no its actually not allowed.
    We been looking at babys names and i told him some names are banned country from country. Me and the hubby had right laugh at some of the banned ones

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Quite honestly, I've reached the point that if I heard those words in a supermarket, on the beach, at the post office, or even in the school playground....normal, every day life situations.......I would crap myself :eek:
    Well, that says it all for me :thumbsup:
    Even regular Tunisian folk are nervous about hearing those words shouted on a plane....
    WTF???? Seriously :D
    Imagine calling your kid from across the street, in a restaurant etc.....everybody would be under the table :D

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGbgde.JPG :eek:

4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I really like a psychologist on Youtube who is British (I linked him in the psychological tips section). My mom loved princess Diana, and I really admire Prince William a lot. Don't ask me why. But, the psychologist... I like his behavior and mannerisms.

I will look up Jeremy Kyle. Yeah, as far as talking and spelling properly, you have to catch me on a good day when my mind is rested and I'm operating at peak performance, otherwise I can be blunt and edgy and probably a little scary. LOL. Anyways, I try to focus on the point at much as possible without going outside of that... can you imagine how much I pissed off my Tunisian rat??? Hahahaha.

6. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

When I noticed, almost immediately, that my rat was bisexual and asked him about it... I think that was the day he threw chairs against the wall. I couldn't help but ask a honest question :D

juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  7. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

The nice way of asking my rat if he was bisexual, and trying to be sensitive about it was not so much changing the speech, only trying to ask it in a slower and fragmented way... like, "So... um. Like, you probably know what I want to ask you, but... um. I noticed your best friend is a gay prostitute, and he looked really jealous of me when I got here... and so, like, are you gay???"

(this in a country that there's lots of bisexual and gay, but all unspoken and not to be talked about -- and definitely not legal)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

The fact that I was under huge danger was no deterrent for anything. I just couldn't help but ask an honest question. I mean, we were married at the time. So... it's no big deal to ask in America as long as you're friends and have a relationship. So... funny how culture plays into this communication stuff.

9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I could see from the first step... like the first seconds, and of course it was too horrible to accept, especially when a rat is throwing themselves at you and love bombing you... and you love someone - or you THINK you love someone, or know someone... it's not something you want to have constantly flagging it the entire way through...

I remember a time where his friend was across the street waiting for a taxi. We were having coffee, and the guy lifted his t-shirt up over his back to expose his boxers and ever so slightly tilt his hips and stick out his butt. I knew that signal was not for ME..............

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

"But they are not bisexual nor gays. They have non-gay sex with othe men.thats how it should be worded...lol"

Um, yeah, OK. I still have to defer back to my country's way of seeing the situation... as in... you like to have sex with men, or not. If you like to have sex with men... this means you are either bisexual or homosexual. If you like to have sex with women exclusively, you are heterosexual. And, you are monogamous or polyamorous. I can't stretch my mind far outside of that. At the end of the day, it was important for ME to know if my "husband" could emote and bond with me, and love... me.

Seeing him flirt and receive attention from many gays over a 2-year course of time, and how he opened emotionally to men, and all of the comments from men on Facebook with hearts and kisses and secret messages, plus his friends that touched his face with bright eyes, and his jealous bestie that posted photo of a cartoon man standing out on a dark street with flowers while a man and woman hugged in a window, plus their eager and emotional reunion at the end... I'm sorry! That's gay, it's gay, they're gay, homosexual, and that's the truth!

And, it's their fault for sustaining and supporting that environment and they are lying about it. Also, I deserved to know upfront the truth about my rat... we all did. But, they "get off" being all duplicitous and playing these dangerous games. It's a stupid and worthless game and waste of life.

11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

[BIG POST WARNING]

Looking back now, it's so crazy how everything worked out. I mean, with my rat's illness I literally felt like if I didn't go to Tunisia he would be in a bad situation. He played me for my sympathy. But, it's true, when I arrived, he was in a bad state - like very frail and exhausted. I had to make him juice in a blender, put lots of sugar and calories together so he could survive. In the midst of breaking stuff, flipping furniture and cutting himself, he was so fragile, and I couldn't figure out why this guy was having a breakdown. I "overlooked" things because I couldn't put them into context... like is this guy abusive because he's psychological, or, am I not seeing something, kinda situation. It took time to frame everything inside of the culture and world of Tunisia - which was all new to me.

But, I started suspecting early on his meltdown was all because of his "breakup with his bestie" almost immediately. I still think that was the deal, also considering he really has no real respect for a woman - he's very threatened by women, and the fear is deep. Not my problem, but I couldn't understand why this guy was so preoccupied with himself, stuck in his world, and glued to his phone. Now that I look back, it was all the little things that communicated he was covert homosexual, like with me not getting pregnant and him suggesting I was destroying the babies, forcing me to go to a traditional doctor, convincing me I was under the influence of jinn... then, he found out he was medically infertile. He was really an a**hole the whole time, and I was stuck in between trying to get out, and trying to see if maybe, maybe there was something I was not seeing correctly... in the end, as the situation turned out, it was "his fault," plus the larger context of Bezness put the whole thing together for me.

But, it worked out for the best, and God is good, because I had enough time to see his character, sniff out his relationships and motivations, see how he would deal with responsibility and where his loyalty was before he could get a visa... he was always trying to hide his true nature, his emotions and opinions, his past friendships, blaming his moods and problems on his health, and that really played with my mind because it was an extremely stressful interaction - it was explosive. But, at the end, I found this place, and I dug in to find everything out - and he was so much more simple, and textbook Tunisian rat. It's crazy to meet someone who essentially has the motivations and mentality as potentially thousands and thousands of Tunisian men - and they all have the same modus operandi - and a large percentage of these guys are either secretly homosexual or bisexual.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  12. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

This frase «having non-gay sex with other men» was told by a tourist guide in a video posted somewhere in a thread about toillet etiquete in Morocco. Was the closest illustration to have a clue how those «bathrooms» work. Wich are holes in the ground and just the rusty hose..:/

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm slow. What does a toilet have to do with non-gay sex?

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  14. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Unless that's where they usually hook up.

AmberHeart likes this.
  15. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I think I vaguely remember that post... if you posted it before.

16. AmberHeart

The guy was explaining it was possible to encounter men having non gaysex with other men there...

Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  17. AmberHeart

No. I think the video wa posted by Magic or Heidi.

Jisela likes this.
  18. AmberHeart

I remember well the frase because it shows very naturally the concept of sexual intercourse that they think doesnt imply homosexuality. Or the so called a hole is a hole...even said by my rat. Its common but seen differently than in western countries.

Jisela likes this.
  19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It's like... most women want to salvage a relationship they've invested in... but, like talk about 0% hopeless. Culture differences, religious difference, infertility from rat, rat is covert bisexual (and emotionally invested in males), he has psychological illness, doesn't work, poverty, anger problems, is a liar and not communicative, is narcissistic, does not work to provide, supports radical Islam and jihadis and hates my country, wants to convert the world to Islam, did not finish his education, I mean.... it's funny in a percentage of impossibility way. LOL.

20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

What I don't understand is, the man who is the submissive, the one who essentially is the "bottom"... well, he would be gay. So, I can't imagine these men are always "tops." I want to know how they agree on who is gay and who is the "non gay" in the toilet. Hahaha.

AmberHeart likes this.
  21. AmberHeart

You`re not slow, my English isn`t perfect plus I wasn`t setting context. Everytime homosexuality in Islamic countries comes to subject I remeber that for them applies different rules.. perhaps macho culture or denial. They do not assume themselves gay nor bisexual.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  22. AmberHeart

They will never tell or you know if they wash three times all sins are forgotten :|

Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  23. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Ok, so... like you said... "a hole is a hole." So, there's no difference between having sex with men or women.

24. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

??????? Oh my gosh. There is no helping these people.

25. AmberHeart

No chance. Even if he wasnt violent. There was no match. How could you just stay at home watching the plants grow.

Jisela likes this.