Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Jisela, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

Our member Big Bang Theory knows a honest lawyer in Tunisia. If I were you, I'd contact her in pm :)

2. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

What is he wearing? Looks like curtains!

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

Yes, I would just communicate with my tunisian lawyer and not with my rat :)

4. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

My rat hadn’t closet either, they stored things in cardboard boxes, after Some time he got an old wardrobe like the one at Narnia’s movie.

5. AmberHeart

Sometimes the word monster means epic... like adoration or admiration for someone. Xx

6. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

How was your vacation? @AmberHeart. Hope you had a fabulous time :)

7. AmberHeart

Thank you! Indeed really lovely, lots of shopping and walking. Enjoyed the sun and friendly crowds ;D

8. AmberHeart

San Antonio for shopping and Punta Cana for some sand and waves. Turquoise stunning ocean. <3

9. Epiphany

I am so jealous. Just what the doctor ordered. I'm happy for you :)

10. AmberHeart

Thank you! Indeed highly recommended to remove rat stress and get new vibes. Xx

11. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Sounds like my idea of heaven :)
    Happy for you, chick....sounds like just what the doctor ordered :love:

12. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

This thread is to vent so sorry if I vent a little to much excuse my langauge because I feel like screaming.
    My so called husband said I was nothing but poo.
    Yes I called him a bastard, I feel that I had a right to call him because of the way he treated me.
    My husband like I said before never paid 1 dinar for me or my children. He bought 2 pieces of gold a ring and bracelet I have them it was my dowry.
    I don't know how much he paid for them but I guess they were not that expensive. I have spent so much money on him and his family, flights back and fo uk. I paid for the 2 weddings appartments hotels food his brother got a car out of me. They say they poor but they always seem to be buying regardless of the price if it's real gold or not the clothes shoes copies or not. I bought real not fake I bought expensive for his fucking neighbours uncles ECT it was always something.
    When I travelled to the UK it was always send western union. He got me to send to some Arab in France because the euro was better I was a fool stupid cow and sent it. What or who had that money I don't know, may be to prove how much of a catch I was.
    I have been told by him my children is dead they not real and he told 1 of them he's going to kill himself. His sister is a good muslim better than me. I caught him telling a woman on fb he loved her he told her he missed her.
    She posted a song (never let me go for him.)
    When I told his sister she said to me it's ok you been gone 3 months. I was married and she thought it was ok and she's a good muslim feck.
    He told his women I have cancer of the brain and in a mental hospital.
    He told my friend on fb that he was left only with his daughter because his wife died of cancer.
    He was very sad but he was hoping for money.
    40k ÷ he spent or he kept from me.
    I paid for his parents to go to Mecca but I'm poo shit argue blah blah blah and he wants a ring and bracelet back. Like Wtf I want my money back but he tells me I love money only. If this was so Wtf did I use my money on the horribly rat.
    He never paid a coffee for me in all the time I was with him. He never worked for me because of an injury he said he had when a terrorist shot at his military car. What a load of shit he was not shot at it bloody crashed he live his friend died.
    His family and friends all laugh at him because I'm a liar and crazy ECT who the feck are they.
    They got feck all and I doubt they say anything.
    I give him status he adds women who works in the willaya and they love him.
    He wants a visa but he can only get out of bed to go to his friends and the coffee shop.
    He is the biggest rat believe me and I hope these women will buy him the boat the ambulance the villa and everything else he wants.
    I hope Allah will send you to hell because your no virgin and your not get any.
    Remember our wedding night in tunis you went out late with 2 men you came home covered in white dust and you couldn't have sex because you had pain down there I wonder now why ?
    I guess now my eyes are open I know ..

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  13. Mystery

Me and my daughter had no food in the home he sent a pic of him eating pizza he returned home after 9 pm with food but all day we went hungry and the food he bought I paid for. :Cry:

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  14. Mystery

He's dying all the time, he's a hypercondriact his home got more medication than a phyamcy .
    He is on dating sites say he's single hes on sex sites and he likes to hurt during sex. Pull hair slap pinch

15. Mystery

Oh to the outside hes a womderful guy they dont know him. He is violent and crazy he frightens his own family.

16. Mystery

What he put me through is unbelievable
    The pain I have endured was nothing like being human. It was always me never him he's perfect.
    I love you send me money was his saying.
    Yeah right he loved the money.

17. Mystery

I was locked in each day he never took me out.
    If I went out I had to be fully covered from head to toe. He was jealous and my work in uk is working with men and women 1 guy in particular fancied me but I never did anything wrong.
    I never cheated on him, my fb before was used for a game the people was for the game that added me. It was not only me who used it my family used it. Childish really but to him I was chatting away which I was not.
    He was adding women hiding his phone constantly. If I told him I wasn't happy about it I was in the wrong and should respect and trust him. Yeah right. He was always looking at his sister bending over even sent me the pics.
    Me and my daughter watched him.
    Oh I have everything on my phone all the proof
    I don't have cancer of the brain and crazy I am not in a mental hospital.
    I am here sat on my ass in the uk

18. Mystery

I have been called every name you can think of.
    I sat and took it for so long I been blamed so much for everything that I started to think it was me. He told me he would have me put in a mental hospital so many times. I started to think maybe I am crazy, yes crazy for putting up with shit for so long. I am a good woman a good mother.
    I never done anything bad in my life why was I treated so badly :Cry:

19. Epiphany

Sounds about right

20. Mystery

He's not a young boy either if he was I could put it all down to being immature. He acts like a child he told me I don't let him out till 4pm lying sod he was up and out each day.
    His phone would go off all the time and he would jump. He could not stay in ever and his leg would shake constantly because as he put it he can't stay in. :eek:

Brasilgirl, magic, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  21. Epiphany

I am sorry you went through all of this. It's not fair, and you certainly didn't deserve it. I hope for better days for you. He is scum and always will be scum. When he dies he will still be scum.

Brasilgirl, magic, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  22. Mystery

Thank you jisela, our pain is indescribable why why was we hurt so much. ?
    Just when I think I am good shit happens . :(

23. Mystery

Thank you so much I really am at breaking point.
    The ungrateful cow never deserved me.
    None of us deserved any of this.
    :Cry:

24. Epiphany

We got you. You will get through this. Vent all you like, we are here for you!

25. Mystery

I just want to run away from life, hide away never to be seen again. Never be heard of again he told me I never cared about him because I didn't bring him to the UK for am operation. I paid privately for a doctor in tunisia I paid twice and for the medication over 100 pounds each time the hotels his food drink clothes and 100 pound taxi each time.