Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Jisela, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

People like that deserve nothing less than the death penalty.
    I don’t care what race or religion the terrorists or the victims are....anybody that takes lives should be strung up....they serve no purpose alive.

2. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

not sure if New Zealand has death penalty because it is/was one of the safest countries. But if they consider to create a law for these cases would be good. Honestly I do not think someone like that could be re adapted to society nor anyone who may want to be part of his life.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  3. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I honestly feel this particular person must be. Or had. Been professional in some way. The way. He .held the gun and the way he acted just seemed he. Knew .alot about guns

Brasilgirl, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  4. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I watched it :Cry: the man is a pus sy going after unarmed people. He is no fecking hero he is a coward of the worse kind.
    There can be no rejoicing for a coward. They should stop giving him what he wants fucking fame. Stop talking about him but about the poor victims. Tv radio should not give him air time.
    If he wasn't after fame he wouldn't record it.
    At least the victims was praying not a consolation but they are now in paradise .:Cry:
    Got to be better than this evil world :Cry::Cry::Cry:

5. AmberHeart

Joe Biden: "Silence is complicity. Our children are listening. The time to speak out is now."

Mystery and Going for the limit like this.
  6. AmberHeart

Every CRIME must be punished. No tolerance to criminals.

Brasilgirl and Mystery like this.
  7. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I blame men who use guns as political statements, bad government, and angry + crazy people, except I think some crazy people are fine people and will never be on television for a horrible terrorist crime.

Sad for the victims in Australia today.

juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

And, sorry for the members here who are affected by this, too. :love: Selfishly, I am sad for the circumstances, but relieved this headline did not come from The USA.

I’ve spent over 2 years as a non-paid spokesperson of Trump and American politics abroad, and it’s nice to have a little rest.

Mystery likes this.
  9. minnie

minnie Well-Known Member

10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Believe it or not... I can't watch violent movies or real stream violence. It snaps me out of my comfort zone needed to handle the constant bombardment of terrible news information... And, it's a very sad topic. But, I appreciate freedom of information, otherwise.

Brasilgirl, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  11. AmberHeart

me either. Just watching how investigation has advanced. Not the crime video.

Mystery, Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  12. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I refuse to watch the video of today’s events. However barbaric it will be seen by some as inspirational. It’s now been made a crime to share the video on Social Media.

I hope it won’t appear here and if it is it’s quickly deleted. We can all imagine the horror without viewing it.

13. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

The shooter's manifesto had been online and parts have been made public. Including how he thought that Donald Trump was a symbol of renewed white identity? UGH. Trump needs to come out and publicly condemn this monster!

AmberHeart, Mystery and Brasilgirl like this.
  14. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

He already did. But... beyond Trump, there is independent responsibility in acts of violence, and independent responsibility in decision making on a daily basis... beyond the hype, beyond the free speech, beyond gun rights, beyond the politics, beyond the group, beyond your friends and peers. A man who picks up a gun and decides to kill is, in the moment of choosing violence, ultimately responsible for his behavior. People come to their own existential decisions regarding murder. For me, it's pretty clear in my faith, that Jesus Christ was not a gun-toting, political, Muslim-hating terrorist.

The other issue, specifically in regards to Australia (where the terrorist is from, although the crime happened in New Zealand) - which is a different country and different social/cultural sphere than America, although it is a democracy, there has been for many, many, many months tension between migrant influence and original Australians, with no answers regarding a change in the political and cultural climate, and really dumb, likely corrupt, slow politicians who are obviously not venting these tensions and listening to the stress of citizenry... if you don't see psychotic, violent men who want to make political statements with guns, and social/cultural tension with inept government as the underlying causes, and instead see Trump as the prevailing cause, I don't know what to say...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 12:51 AM
  15. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

16. Bostons

Oh, I am in no way seeing Trump as the prevailing cause. Absolutely not....and apparently New Zealand was just the place he was in to commit such atrocities. The crazy man obviously has some deep seated hate. I get that.

My issue is that Trump made a statement that our hearts our with New Zealand. Great, perfect thank you Mr. President. Please denounce these acts of White Nationalism while you are at it... they are not "good people" we have a world wide issue here and America should stand up for such injustice.

It's interesting and maddening that this monster thinks of Trump as a "symbol" of white identity! We as Americans need to denounce this type of behavior as it spreads and the consequences have already been taught in history.
    So, no... I do not believe that Trump is underlying cause of this tragic episode... but I do believe he has the responsibility to denounce it.

Jisela likes this.
  17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I agree we should denounce terrorism as Americans... and we do, and we have, and will continue. Otherwise, for a laugh... because I do think this is really some honest humor.

Trump.jpg

18. Bostons

LOL! honey I get it... I understand. I adore you and I am not looking for a debate here. Just posting my thoughts... :p
    You are incredibly brave and smart as a whip. I hope that my comments have not upset you or made you feel indifferent. <3

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

No, I'm just still raw from being berated in Tunisia and having to speak for Trump... and of course, today's events... I think we all feel uncomfortable about the world, right now.

AmberHeart and Bostons like this.
  20. Bostons

Absolutely... Many hugs and respect girl!

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You don't have to troest.gif

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  22. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  23. Going for the limit

Brilliant now isis has sent out a .message.

AmberHeart likes this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

25. Going for the limit

Transition successful guys I'm here with new phone without drama haha

AmberHeart, Laura2014 and Brasilgirl like this.