Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

Mystery

Mine is a very nice blue.
The only thing I dislike is I can only see the little red word love at the top. I can't see the Tunisian or rats. Unless I use the bottom of bottles.

tipme

He was surprised by most everything. It was a world which he had no idea even existed. Oh how he wanted to live here. He was turned down twice for visas to live and work here. Last year in September, 2017, a friend was going to hire him, sponsor his visa, and had an immigration lawyer ready to begin the process again! Two weeks later, I found out with proof that he was a rat. I called my friend, stopped the attorney, and Abdelhak’s chance at living in Japan was forever blown by Abdelhak! That’s how stupid they truly are! When they nearly accomplish their goals, they still blow it! I’m thankful Japan Immigration turned him down twice! Of course, if he had been here when I found out, his butt would have ended up in detention center! Japan’s detention centers are getting a lot of press coverage these days since Mr. Ghosn, Nissan former CEO is in one now. They are really tough places.
for a reason
they have no patience and properley turned down yfor a reason.the majority of rats have done. prison.there that thick yhat goverment wont check them,i always believe that my guardian angel was watching over me, and properley yourself everything happens for a reason,there mask always falls

tipme

I have another session tomorrow. I will always try to share bits, of course, but it's emotionally very draining for me, so I will share small bits as and when I feel strong enough.

It takes me only about twenty minutes by car to my counsellor, I don't go alone, but with my back.....the journey there is not without pain.
What's an hour on the train, Judith? It's nothing.....it's just an hours journey that will set you on the right path....is it not worth that hour travel?
Mine is worth the physical pain I suffer to get there....I certainly would not be put off by an hour on a train.

You could make a day of it.....grab a coffee, window shop, meet a friend for lunch etc.....it really is so worth it, but I feel you are making excuses not to go.

My counsellor had not heard of bezness....she has now! She also now knows about this forum :D
A counsellor does not need bezness specific knowledge...what she needs, is knowledge on narcissism. The Japanese are incredibly intelligent people....they WILL know about narcissism.
Also, if your counsellor is like mine, she won't just focus on that one damaging aspect of your life.....she will bring it all out.....and that's good....draining, but good :)
I firmly believe you should give it a go.....but the decision is yours.

A rat does not win, not ever.
Sure, they may get gifts, cash....maybe even a visa, but those are things, just things, they are not feelings.
In my life, I have love, happiness, laughter, fun moments, tears and tantrums......and I wouldn't give any of that up for all the tea in China.....give me emotion over materialistic nothings any day of the week.

Of all the rats here......show me just one that won....show me just one that is happy and successful....show me just one that bezness paid off for. You won't find one.
But find me a survivor that won, that has happiness, love, family, a good roof, a good career, loyal friends etc.
I can tell you who......ALL OF US! Each and every one of us....because not only do we have the material things a rat dreams of, but we have the best, we have the rest, we have the emotions.

A rat will never win, because even what he gets is frittered away, he always ends up back in a dirty little coffee shop, begging and scamming, but this time is worse....because there may also be a wife and children he has financial responsibility for.

You think they are winners? Think again, my friend....we are the winners.....there can only be one winner in bezness....and that is those of us that see through them....and move onto better lives :thumbsup:
spot on mango.i have been threw the mill and back but bezness

tipme

No, the ones who are not actually pulling bezness are condoning it by remaining silent! Family members, neighbors, and friends all see very clearly what is going on and just pretend to your face, the victim’s face, that you are a queen! It’s so disgusting and hurtful to me! I met so many Tunisians. When I explained why I broke up with Abdelhak, NOT ONE, cared at all! I was just another infidel who trod into their country! People MUST stay out of Tunisia! They are masters at bezness, the country is run on corruption, and nobody, absolutely nobody, trust each other! They are getting ready to have a huge uprising in 2019! People best stay out of there or risk injury, death, or who knows what? I saw it on the news! The people are angry at their horrendous quality of life and all of the corruption happening!
its called karma ,they all sat back and let it happen yes hurtful when the people you love and care for they will take the rats side

tipme

My bb girl loved him she loves her real baba of course but she loved Nassim on our many holidays he would play in the swimming pool with her for hours we would all go visiting different places he would make a lot of her . Called her Aycha his family loved and adored her bought her gifts spoke to her all the time on skyoe then when he got here messenger but he started to ignore her if she made a noise hed slam the bedroom door he even told her to barranayik absolute bastard he wouldnt go to her sports day or take her to school when i was ill he done nothing but terrify her she ended up hating him told her teachers our family her real baba what he was like . I cant beleive it was all lies him and rat family pretending to love my bb girl just to get him his visa. I curse them all i hope none of them ever know a happy day again burn in hell u bloody filthy wreched whores of babylon x
what mine did family done same with my child always ask about her .played with her when she was over skyped her the lot.all for visa.i feel same now about them

tipme

My girl is happy now . Satan was here for 1.5 years his visa is curtailed but dont know if hes here or not the turks r after him too so hed better hurryup get back in 2 his dirty loin cloth and join the witches/whores covern back in grombeila where it belongs . Hes finished anyway he stole car tools from a fellow tunisian guy over here even the arabs hate him doesnt sit with them in costa anymore lol .
c karma let his own one deal with it.properley knife him to hear of him no more would be a blessing in disguise

tipme

Have you been exposed to anyone with chicken pox? Your description sounds rather like shingles. Common on one side of the face and temple and corner of the eye. Pin prick type rash appears within a few days. Let me know if you need more info.
could be i took them at 32 always said brought on with nerves and stress of these dheads

tipme

I remember giving my rat 50 pounds to change on the street he went crazy said he wasn't going to change that they would laugh at him.
Some rats nothing was ever enough.
He always told me that 12 million women would love to be his wife because theres not enough men. I told him go to them I'm not jealous not 1 of them got what I have and that's a British passport. I got residency here but I never give up my British passport. I had all my children in the UK he was the only 1 who needed a visa And I wouldn't help him to get his golden ticket.
He can marry his million women and live in shit.
i nearley give mine up fs id proberley be in the fields now picking fruit with rest of women

tipme

It's actually like it belittles a man to play with they child. You never see children with any toys.
My niece would be washing the dishes and scrubbing the floors age 3
The boys May be a football but nothing like western children
yes that what annoyed me /when u c what r kids get and dont respect it/i used to bring loads of barbie dolls cos were light in my casel

Gorgeous

There was a recent post (I think) about rats coming up smelling of roses.
My story is on TLR -and finding TLR was a life-saver - in the fact that everything I though I imagined about the ex-rat - was - in fact - actually true.
Bear with me as I will probably go off course some time.
Yes, there was an age difference and I never expected it to last forever - what I did expect - was common decency. Lying, stealing, cheating is hardly a good Muslim. They use the religion I met him in Mahdia - usual story - certainly not interested in a relationship. Time passes and he ends up here in BE.
He now has BE nationality, the plastic cousin, permanent job - so yes, some do land on their paws!!
Of course he now plays 'Mr Hero' when he goes back - look how wonderful I am - with absolutely no effort. I have read many stories on here and don't know how you all survived. My rat was tall, handsome, spotlessly clean, etc. all the right equipment - admittedly rather boring - but I can honestly say - I never trusted him 100%.
I heard a few months ago that he was engaged to the slapper for 2 years while he was living with me. Had I not got a serious illness, I would have got rid of him years earlier.
I insisted he paid rent to me - which he hated - but after keeping him for a lot of years - I was entitled to some pay back.
I realise now they detest us Europeans - yet at the same time - are eaten with jealousy and want our life-style - but as I often told him - you have to work at least 40 hours a week and not sleep 12 hours each day. The laziness astounded me and he hated when I mentioned it.
Everyone on here has written all what I wanted to say about the rats and bezness. I felt sorry for him living in a shit-hole and thought I would give someone a chance to improve their life. Wrong move.
I am not writing this out of anger but it has peed me off that he has everything he wanted.
One thing for sure - he will never be satisfied.
Not sure why I am writing today - as he never crosses my mind - until I saw the thread about do they succeed. I do hope karma will get them one day.
This note is about up and down. Thank you TLR.

Top Bottom