Rape and Sexual assault - assistance for British Nationals in Tunisia

W

WouldI

Victims of rape or sexual assault overseas

In case you are victim of rape or sexual assault, please report it to the Consular section at the British Embassy in Tunis. You can call on +216 108 782 during office hours from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 13.00 or call the Duty Officer out of office hours on +216 98 319 128. We will provide you with the necessary help and assistance.

jas

Rape and sexual assault :eek: omg girls in Tunisia should be so careful.

W

WouldI

Rape and sexual assault :eek: omg girls in Tunisia should be so careful.
I don't think such crimes are any more commonplace in Tunisia than in other countries (perhaps even less so). The details are just a resource - not suggestive that you are likely to be raped or assaulted in Tunisia. Plus, such crimes could equally be committed by a tourist (i.e. non-Tunisian) against a British tourist.

jas

I don't think such crimes are any more commonplace in Tunisia than in other countries (perhaps even less so). The details are just a resource - not suggestive that you are likely to be raped or assaulted in Tunisia. Plus, such crimes could equally be committed by a tourist (i.e. non-Tunisian) against a British tourist.
yeah thats understanding all should be aware of these things wherever they are..thnx for posting..
x :D

scarlett rose

I went to college and a girl there was the college u-know-what anyway she had been giving her bf a BJ and she bit his ding-a-ling so he smashed her in the mouth and broke her teeth ..then he went round tellin everybody what a shit shag she was ...

Heidi

Victims of rape or sexual assault overseas

In case you are victim of rape or sexual assault, please report it to the Consular section at the British Embassy in Tunis. You can call on +216 108 782 during office hours from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 13.00 or call the Duty Officer out of office hours on +216 98 319 128. We will provide you with the necessary help and assistance.
:thumbsup:

Is it still the same phone number?

Top Bottom