Rapist back working

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Fern, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm not saying that I hate him. I just hope his next blow job is from a shark h58nzaqs.gif

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Bess, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  3. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Update: Rapist Rat and Victim Wife - May 14.2018

32555557_10216057572775507_3263578956254674944_n.jpg

6. Mango Chutney

I just don't get this! I cannot understand why any woman would marry a rapist! This is just insanity :Evil:
    I know he will have lied to her, but I can't even justify it with that...it's all written here...she must surely know?

7. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

There was a true documentary about this young woman in Canada named Karla Holmolka. She married a rapist and even helped him pick up the girls, including her little sister. Then she helped him kill the girls and cut up their bodies. The part about this story that made it so bad was that the girls felt safe because they were getting a ride with a young couple, not a lone man. And the little sister felt safe because she trusted her sister. The girls didn’t have any idea what was going on until it was too late.
    Karla’s legal defence was based on her husbands control he had over her.
    Sometimes the power and control some guys can have over women is just too strong. Not all men with this power are rapists or murderers. It probably sits somewhere with narcistic behaviour.
    I would bet he has her seeing past his crimes and has her brainwashed pretty well. Or, she is like him: deranged.

spartacus likes this.
  8. spartacus

spartacus Well-Known Member

Omg. I had forgotten about her!! They never really did find out the answer did they?

Brasilgirl likes this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

10. Brasilgirl

I don’t think so. I think Karla got out of jail and was married or living with her lawyer in the Caribbean.
    But Paul was still in jail at the time I watched the program.

juicyfruit and spartacus like this.
  11. spartacus

This justice system is frightening

12. spartacus

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

She is back from the Caribbean
    https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada...visions-to-ontarios-curriculum-is-a-travesty/

Canada
    Karla Homolka now living in Chateauguay, Quebec
    Homolka served 12 years in prison for manslaughter
    by The Canadian Press
    Apr 20, 2016

CHATEAUGUAY, Que. — Reports that convicted killer Karla Homolka has resurfaced southwest of Montreal are creating a buzz in the town of Chateauguay. Homolka is living in the community and some of her three children are attending a local school, City News and Global both said Tuesday.

Following her release from prison, she settled in the province of Quebec, where she married again and gave birth to a boy. In 2007, the Canadian press reported that she had left Canada for the Antilles with her husband and their baby, and had changed her name to Leanne Teale. In 2012, journalist Paula Todd found Homolka living in Guadeloupe, under the name Leanne Bordelais, with her husband and their three children. On October 17, 2014, the jury in the first-degree murder trial of Luka Magnotta heard that Homolka is living in Quebec. In May 2017, it was reported that Homolka has been volunteering at her children's elementary school in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, a Montreal neighbourhood.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  14. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

What a horrific story. Unbelievable she is allowed any contact with children, her own or otherwise. Even if she was under his influence she took part is atrocious acts. She could never be trusted.

Liona and Heidi like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

By The Canadian Press
    Thu., June 1, 2017
    A private Montreal elementary school is moving to quell public fears following media reports about Karla Homolka doing some volunteer work there.

The school, which is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, says it won’t allow anyone with a criminal record to volunteer in any capacity on school grounds.

homolka-2.jpg

The church issued a brief statement Thursday that didn’t mention Homolka by name, but said it has “heard and listened to the concerns of parents and members of the community uncomfortable with recent reports in the media.”

On Tuesday, City News reported that Homolka had occasionally volunteered at the school, including supervising a field trip and bringing her dog into the classroom to interact with children.

A spokesman for the church told the TV station earlier this week that Homolka was not a regular volunteer and was not allowed to be alone with the children.

Homolka and ex-husband Paul Bernardo were convicted of crimes related to the rape and murder of two schoolgirls, Kristen French and Leslie Mahaffy.

Homolka struck a deal with prosecutors where she served 12 years in prison for manslaughter while Bernardo was convicted of murder and is serving a life sentence.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...-volunteer-at-montreal-elementary-school.html

16. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I don't like her fascist face.

17. Mango Chutney

Alone with the children or not.....what the hell are they doing even allowing her to enter the property!! I'd go apeshit if I was one of those parents :eek:

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Just parents know nothing about her past I think. Those who let it under the mask of mercy or whatever else are assholes and criminals.

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

anigif_enhanced-27389-1399933350-1.gif

Homolka cagily played the role of a battered wife married to a monster.

She didn’t think it germane to inform Niagara Regional Police detectives or the Crown Attorney, Ray Houlihan, that she was an active participant in the depraved tortures the two teens endured.

Nor did she reveal that her little sister, Tammy, 14, died drugged out of her mind at the hands of Homolka and her husband. She had gifted Tammy to Bernardo as his sexual Christmas present.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/deal-with-the-devil-25-years-since-karla-homolka-skated

20. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I don't see the sense to discuss how cruel she is and how stupid and cruel justice system is.
    The leflets with her fecking face and her history must be placed everywhere in the city she lives in, especially in the school where she comes to with her dog ( I would ban her from the dog also). People have the right to know who is next to them and protect themselves and their children.
    I know tolerant persons could mind "She has paid for what she has done", but it's bullshit. The personality of the person dealing with the children is extreemly important even if this person keeps the silence. He/she influences even if he/she says nothing. Every single minute.

Heidi likes this.
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

How could this happen? Her 2005 release came with the imposed conditions of a ban on contact with children under the age of 16, but somehow several months later, a second judge overturned the conditions. This allowed Homolka the freedom to appear at her children’s school. Justifiably, parents of children who attend that school are concerned. Why do we even have criminal background checks for parent volunteers if someone like Karla Homolka can so easily slip through the net? It appears that the law has protected Homolka and her right to have children and parent them before it protects others around them. Every school has overzealous parents that complain and squawk about every little thing—but if Homolka was a parent at my own kid’s school, you can bet that I would be one of them.

And it’s not simply “a question of forgiveness”, as NDP Leader Tom Mulcair suggested. The calculated way with which Homolka supplied the drugs, participated fully in the murders, turned on her husband, and manipulated the system to secure a deal before police found video evidence, is proof that there is a much bigger debt that the serial killer hasn’t come close to paying off.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....-your-life-around/+&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de

juicyfruit likes this.
  22. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::mad::mad:

23. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

She should have paid by having a hysterectomy ..

magic likes this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I can't get over the impudence that woman had, to volontaire at a school :Evil:

25. Brasilgirl

It was my understanding that Paul Bernardo had withheld the tapes until he knew Karla had a deal. He wanted to take all the blame. As I understood it, yes Karla turned on her husband, after she was safe from him. We will never know the whole truth if this story. But she could have been under some diet of brainwashing and fear of her husband. So that’s how she got away with only 12 years. It’s that thread of doubt that she was a willing partner in the crimes.
    This NDP Guy sounds like he’s trying to say Karla was the influencer in these crimes. But I don’t see how. That Paul Bernardo is a predator. And Karla should turn on him. Just saying.
    The punishment was dealt. Nothing we can do about that. It’s the fact that she could of been brainwashed and manipulated that interests me. How does a guy go that?
    Is it possible for a person to have that much control over another person? I understand the fear. But it just seems so extreme.
    I’m not say g she is innocent. I’m just curious about the possibility she was coerced.
    To scam and lie is one thing, but to get someone to be a willing partner in rape and murder, that’s powerful. Scares me to think of this happening to anyone.