Rapist back working

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Fern, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Is it the school her kids attend?

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That Homolka and her husband have young children has also complicated things for some people. The kids are innocents, goes this thinking, and yet they suffer the sting of her crimes and occasional surfacings in the press.

That’s all true, of course. But Homolka chose to have children, after all, in the knowledge that she must be prepared to answer their questions when and if they came.

She’s always been awfully good at preparation.

When, for instance, Bernardo was just a weekend boyfriend — she was living in the bosom of her parents’ home in St. Catharines, Ont., with sisters Lori and Tammy, he was living in Toronto — and suggested that he’d like to “take Tammy’s virginity” (this is how the pair always described rape) one Christmas, Homolka may have demurred at first, but she quickly got a plan in place.

She worked at a vet clinic in those days, and researched what drugs would be best, settling on the anesthetic Halothane. She stole some.

Two nights before Christmas of 1990, the Homolkas gathered in the family room, Bernardo with his new video recorder, all of them drinking and watching movies. Eventually, they all went upstairs to bed except for Homolka, Bernardo and Tammy.

They had loaded Tammy’s drinks with crushed sleeping pills, so the teenager was already doped to the gills; she fell asleep. Homolka and Bernardo swung into action, she soaking a cloth with the Halothane and holding it over Tammy’s face, he directing Homolka to sexually assault her baby sister.

It was just after they had switched positions — Bernardo now raping Tammy, Homolka at the helm of the camera — that the teen vomited and stopped breathing.

She died, and despite a violent red burn on Tammy’s face that was never explained, thanks to Homolka’s swift thinking — she hid the drugs and threw the vomit-stained blankets into the wash – and a slow-witted cop who overruled his rightly suspicious younger colleague, the death was written off as accidental.

Only years later, at Homolka’s plea, did the truth of Tammy’s death emerge.

At that brief and essentially private proceeding – most of the evidence was under a sweeping publication ban, allegedly to protect Bernardo’s fair-trial rights but as much to shield state conduct from scrutiny – Homolka pleaded guilty to manslaughter for her role in the abduction, sexual assaults and deaths of Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, and, oh yes, her own sister.

[​IMG]

She received a 12-year sentence and served every day of it, emerging in 2005 as a free woman.

As heinous as her conduct was in the Mahaffy and French deaths – she was an eager participant and though she had opportunities to get help, didn’t lift a finger for either girl – it was her voluntary handing over of her own flesh and blood, in the family home with her parents and other sister asleep upstairs, that is her original sin, and tells the tale.

It was here that she crossed a bright line – and remember, she was not then in Bernardo’s thrall, certainly not his victim, but rather was an independent, free-spirited young woman with her own money and circle of friends.

As she once snapped at Bernardo’s lawyer, John Rosen, who was pressing her to explain how on earth she could have agreed to attack Tammy, it was only going to be the once, “a one-time thing.”

Just a few weeks later, Homolka dressed up in her dead sister’s clothes, holding a picture of her over her face, and pretended to be her as she and Bernardo had sex. That’s how consumed with grief and regret she was; this is what needs to be remembered.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/ch...ld-remember-the-horror-of-karla-homolkas-past

3. Brasilgirl

Why on earth would she do all that for him?
    That’s what I don’t understand. She’s obviosy deranged or extremely susceptible.

4. Brasilgirl

Life in prison should have been the minimum.

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Why on earth do you think that she did it for him :confused:

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I don't buy this. I was controlled and manipulated by a man, most of us members were controlled and manipulated by a man....but we would not kill kids for said men!
    Even controlled and manipulated people still have an element of control over their own behaviour, they know where to draw the line and say no, enough is enough.
    She knew full damn well what she was doing, she is nothing but a despicable piece of human filth :Evil:
    She should never be allowed near kids again, not her own, nor other peoples.
    As far as I'm concerned, with DNA testing now as advanced as it is....people like her should get the death penalty...she is good for nobody.
    Evil bitch needs to take responsibility for her chosen role in this shocking behaviour, instead of blame pushing :Evil:

7. Brasilgirl

I agree she knew what she was doing. I just wanted to have more understanding as to what extent a person could be controlled.
    Canada doesn’t have the death penalty. In fact I think most of the penalties in Canada are leinient.

8. Mango Chutney

Well, it's a sure thing dippy Trudeau won't fix that. He'll offer free counselling, free massage and a hijab!
    I can't understand how anybody could be controlled enough to kill, unless they've got a gun held to their head, like in 'Se7en', so extreme fear kicks in.
    With a gun held to my head, I like to think I'd just let them kill me, but if the gun was held to the head of one of my kids...I don't know what I'd be capable of.

juicyfruit likes this.
  9. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Perhaps she was the instigator who brainwashed him?
    This brings to mind the case of Fred and Rose West who jointly sexually tortured and killed a number of girls including their own children :Cry:

juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  10. Brasilgirl

He was suspected of serial rape charges before he met her. I think they were both evil.

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes, they are :Evil:

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

13. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

beznessbitch, magic, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

15. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

16. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Jisela, Heidi and Epiphany like this.
  17. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

These managers are silly as fuck. Instead of asking comments to be removed they should give a serious follow in public. So guests Can witness they are indeed interested in their safety. What is wrong with Tunisian Hotel Managers?! Or just hire community manager for their social media, obviously they lack of diplomacy and leadership.

18. Mango Chutney

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Go get him @Fern :Ninja:

20. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Interesting thought. The alleged victim was British and the crime was reported to the British Embassy who have a record of the allegation. Since there is no time limit on a historical crime and the alleged perpetrator is now a resident in the UK then I can’t see a reason why he could not be questioned about it now? The alleged victim may not want to open old wounds now but if she chose to do so I’m sure UK police would investigate.

21. Mango Chutney

I believe action could be taken now ....he is no longer protected by his location, with it's prehistoric laws and corruption.
    Should my rat ever set foot here, we have already been told we can take legal action for his crimes against me in Tunisia, but mine was reported to every authority and filed with the police here.

22. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Maybe animation names and multiple Facebook names don’t link the true identities. Maybe because of the absence of proof through a thorough investigation. Very disappointing though. I wonder if his new victim ever came here?

23. Mango Chutney

Yeah....the bastard sure has that in his favour!
    I've never in my life known a country so backwards, that they interrogate a gang rape victim IN THE SAME ROOM, AT THE SAME TIME, as the rapists! :Evil:
    As if that poor girl hadn't suffered enough....they then sit her in a room with them :Evil:

Imagine how different the outcome would have been in a civilised country! No justice!
    I'd be handing his name, face, address and photo to every man in my life, were I not able to now take legal action :thumbsup:

24. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Well,he’s in Redditch,and you can’t miss that short ,ugly,massive lipped,rapist,mother fucker ,can you?

25. magic

magic Well-Known Member