RAPIST RAT FROM HOTEL

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
It is probably someone relating to the two rats. But it isn’t my concern. I’m still getting over this and I will continue to do so. And irrelevant people like this isn’t going to bring me down.
If you picked me up wrong. I was sticking up for you. As there trying to put your character down about smoking weed when they do it themselves and forgetting what happened to you. Your a strong woman for talking about it no means no. No is a word tunsian don't understand. Stay on here for lsupport sending you hu

simple

Ratslayer
If you picked me up wrong. I was sticking up for you. As there trying to put your character down about smoking weed when they do it themselves and forgetting what happened to you. Your a strong woman for talking about it no means no. No is a word tunsian don't understand. Stay on here for lsupport sending you hu
Its not you Tipme ...a member called Tunisian61 posted some comment and i wondered if it was a rat or another gf...Keep up the good work Tipme xxx

Tunisia61

Sweetheart with the greatest of respect I wasn’t trying to tarnish you or your character, I was merely pointing out the safeguarding issues surrounding your position within a reputable travel organisation and the repercussions that could well of followed. Thanks to the staff member whom has now deleted that information of your behalf however, forums are now obliged to follow the new GDR regulations.
Yes you have made an accusation regarding an alleged incident again, I am not on here to judge or pass comment and nor do I wish to.
Just for the up date Iam not Tunisian, nor related in any shape or form to the members of the hotel, just a mother to 3 daughters and a son.

hamandpineapple

No it wasn’t you I was on about. Thank you for your support. It’s was the Tunisia61 account. No clue who is behind it this time

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Sweetheart with the greatest of respect I wasn’t trying to tarnish you or your character, I was merely pointing out the safeguarding issues surrounding your position within a reputable travel organisation and the repercussions that could well of followed. Thanks to the staff member whom has now deleted that information of your behalf however, forums are now obliged to follow the new GDR regulations.
Yes you have made an accusation regarding an alleged incident again, I am not on here to judge or pass comment and nor do I wish to.
Just for the up date Iam not Tunisian, nor related in any shape or form to the members of the hotel, just a mother to 3 daughters and a son.
We are fully aware of the legalities and safeguarding.

Are you okay?

MH x

Top Bottom