Welcome to TLR

Rat behavior once in America (from an American that did NOT bring one here. Older ladies, this is really for you!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Someone once told me men in general like diversity. Some women still support this kind of behaviour by saying as long as he comes back home to me every evening, I am the one who truly matters.
Especially in their culture men are given way more freedom than women, it is a boys will be boys kind of behaviour, rather accepted by everyone around.
Most North African guys do have their fair share of fun BEFORE marriage and then specifically once the kids are here, they will become more and more religious and tend to calm down.
When it comes to rat, there is almost no hope for salvation because they will find any reason to justify their behaviour every woman is a means to something and should be used since she lets herself be used, her body and mind have no worth, only the materialistic things she can bring them matters. That’s why I am always saying rats are prostitutes, they work with their d*ck always for their own benefit. And they are convinced western women are craving for s*x 24/7 they manage to fool them by given them what they want pretending it is love and passion.
I really cannot comprehend why a woman would feel this way?? I don’t think there are a lot of divorces over there but I think I would have to kick his ass.!!!! And sex??? It would be nice if they knew what foreplay was:(

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I really cannot comprehend why a woman would feel this way?? I don’t think there are a lot of divorces over there but I think I would have to kick his ass.!!!! And sex??? It would be nice if they knew what foreplay was:(
Tunisia has the highest divorce rate of the Muslim world. Mentalities do change and modern women are less willing to accept their bullshit. Some do get married because of family pressure and realise their man isn’t a man actually and they end up getting rid of him !

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
Someone once told me men in general like diversity. Some women still support this kind of behaviour by saying as long as he comes back home to me every evening, I am the one who truly matters.
Especially in their culture men are given way more freedom than women, it is a boys will be boys kind of behaviour, rather accepted by everyone around.
Most North African guys do have their fair share of fun BEFORE marriage and then specifically once the kids are here, they will become more and more religious and tend to calm down.
When it comes to rat, there is almost no hope for salvation because they will find any reason to justify their behaviour every woman is a means to something and should be used since she lets herself be used, her body and mind have no worth, only the materialistic things she can bring them matters. That’s why I am always saying rats are prostitutes, they work with their d*ck always for their own benefit. And they are convinced western women are craving for s*x 24/7 they manage to fool them by given them what they want pretending it is love and passion.
You summed up everything about bezness and rats.
I should feel sorry for his wife, but I don't. She does not want to see and still allows a scammer to abuse and commit fraud with other women.
I would never accept a husband who kisses other women all night long. (Not to mention "other things" he does with other women)
I have a lot of evidence with me about him having a relationship with me, on her back. And I found out myself that he was related to other women, despite saying he was with me, too.
(For those who don't know my story, I got involved with a rat who lied about being divorced, but he was actually married and had a daughter, despite saying he had no children.)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You summed up everything about bezness and rats.
I should feel sorry for his wife, but I don't. She does not want to see and still allows a scammer to abuse and commit fraud with other women.
I would never accept a husband who kisses other women all night long. (Not to mention "other things" he does with other women)
I have a lot of evidence with me about him having a relationship with me, on her back. And I found out myself that he was related to other women, despite saying he was with me, too.
(For those who don't know my story, I got involved with a rat who lied about being divorced, but he was actually married and had a daughter, despite saying he had no children.)
Best feature for them.....lying!