Rat Behaviour - the tell-tail signs to look for

C

Caramel

Many of us have been hurt by actions of a rat. I have read lots of different stories on TLR and think it will be really nice to compile experiences under one thread on tell-tale signs to look out for when rat behaviour is suspected.

I will start with some I have observed.

1. Making frequent demands for money.
2. Saying that a family member or himself needs hospital treatment.
3. Younger man targeting an older woman who has substantial funds.

The list goes on but it would be nice to have other experiences of examples relating to rat behaviour.

M

marissa

what about romantic quote and songs like Hello- Lionel Richie or Lady-Kenny Rogers, a lot nr of messages that make u think is he staying all day in front of computer??
i put ur pics in my room I can show u in cam:D:D:D
or I just had a accident my car is crash need money i can't go to work without it
this month i can't pay the leasing the police will send me in jail i need help
I hate tunisian women know nothing about love and are so ugly
my mum brocke her leg!!!!!!!
I am so sick but the doctors didn't find what I have
i am in army now but i took my phone with me to can call u:ben::ben::ben:
or I have big problem with my parents can't talk with u for few days don't make me more stress with ur calls and questions
many email adress
u can find him on many meeting sites on net he is everywhere searching for real love what didn't come yet in his life:sick:puke::puke:

C

Caramel

saying they need 400d for sheep for eid and dentist for tooth out and saying if you die i die too because i can not live without you and i dont want children and i dont like tunisian women
I had 'the I dont like Tunisian women' quote. Later he divorced me behind my back and married a young Tunisian woman.

Also I don't mind your age - age is just a number, I love you for your mind.

C

Caramel

Lets do business in Tunisia. Oh but because you will pay too much tax, its best to put in my name. I will also put the house, land and other things in my name too because of tax.

You are not allowed to buy house or land in Tunisia as you are a foreigner. All lies because you can. Farm land can, however, be leased for 40 years but you cannot buy.

paula01

I had 'the I dont like Tunisian women' quote. Later he divorced me behind my back and married a young Tunisian woman.

Also I don't mind your age - age is just a number, I love you for your mind.
I heard that a million times :mad: They just want money(the women) and if we havent got it they wont marry you :mad: oh sounds like the men out there then. Do they all just love money?:O Sounds like they deserve each other:mad:

C

Caramel

To the older women - I don't want children. For example, my brother/sister has so many and I dont like the noise. We can adopt. All lies because family is at the heart of the Tunisian. He will later divorce you and marry a younger Tunisian woman who will have children.

If you are really unlucky, he will marry again behind your back and if you live abroad, will continue to lead a double life. Once you find out, it will be too late.

paula01

Lets do business in Tunisia. Oh but because you will pay too much tax, its best to put in my name. I will also put the house, land and other things in my name too because of tax.

You are not allowed to buy house or land in Tunisia as you are a foreigner. All lies because you can. Farm land can, however, be leased for 40 years but you cannot buy.
Camelshit! and bullshit! What a load of shit :mad: They have a book and they all chat and tell each other the scams. Well its all got to stop and sites like this one help to make others aware of what they are capable of. The more we talk and let each other know the better so Thanks Delene (f)(h)(f)

paula01

To the older women - I don't want children. For example, my brother/sister has so many and I dont like the noise. We can adopt. All lies because family is at the heart of the Tunisian. He will later divorce you and marry a younger Tunisian woman who will have children.

If you are really unlucky, he will marry again behind your back and if you live abroad, will continue to lead a double life. Once you find out, it will be too late.
I think also that they all want children, and we are a means to an end. Some though, I know have had children with their foreign wives and still left so.....

C

Caramel

If you hear my friends say bad things about me - dont listen. Tell them I know about him already. Meaning when you hear the truth, dont listen because they are jealous and will try to take you from me.

This should be your signal to get the hell out of there! But no we dont, we fall for this one every time.

C

Caramel

Please bring me Levis, etc. The quality in Tunisia no good. I will pay you when you come. But usually you never see the money you spent. Even if you try to ask for it, its swept aside and you are usually too embarrassed to ask any way.

C

Caramel

No need to stay in a hotel. Let me book apartment for us. Usually, he takes way over the top and pockets the rest for himself. It is usually cheaper to book a package in a hotel.

While you are there, you pay for everything. To save face, you usually hand him the money to make it looks like he is paying.

Incidentally, he always seems to take a family member or friend along to eat and be entertained by you also.

Not a good idea! More quotes tomorrow - must go to sleep now.

Beansontoast

Rat Expert
A friend of mine scores on 5 points with her husband.

Doesn,t want children
Says Tunisian women are ugly
Lets her pay for everything
I don,t care about age
I never want to go to Europe,want to stay with my family
But now wouldn,t REALLY mind getting a visa

...................hmmm makes one think:coffee:

manzousa

tunisian tradition-rat or no rat---all do it. :coffee:
So true... Tunisians are very social... I remember being in a cab listening to hubby talk to the driver and could swear they knew each other they way they spoke... he would tell me "we just like the same football team (Ya it's not Taraji Ash) they can find common ground with anyone and everyone lol.(s)

Hey Delene... my hubby wants Levi's and I'm more than happy to get him those because he's an Armani and Gucci kind of guy and $30 for jeans is cheap... Chef suggests I get him the Levi overalls though... and say that's what everyone wears here... he he. I even found some $5 (shhhhhhhh) tshirts that he loves... from Walmart... now I just need to get rid of some of my clothes to make room for his.

G

GaileIrene

Here’s a little one, but might be familiar to some of you:

He has you pay a bill for him, then pays you back. The next month, he has you pay it for him again - when you ask him for reimbursement, he insists he already paid you! (The money he gave you last month is supposed to be recycled for the next months’ bill!) Either he is angry - and you decide it’s not worth fighting over and relent - or he acts like you are crazy and forgetful - but you are neither forgetful nor crazy! (Just becoming slowly crazy.)

Then, when you try to have him initial a ledger whenever he gives you money (to avoid future “misunderstandings”), he refuses! - another sign of TROUBLE!!! Get out and away quick!

mezoo

The Decider
gotta work somewhere

Here’s a little one, but might be familiar to some of you:

He has you pay a bill for him, then pays you back. The next month, he has you pay it for him again - when you ask him for reimbursement, he insists he already paid you! (The money he gave you last month is supposed to be recycled for the next months’ bill!) Either he is angry - and you decide it’s not worth fighting over and relent - or he acts like you are crazy and forgetful - but you are neither forgetful nor crazy! (Just becoming slowly crazy.)

Then, when you try to have him initial a ledger whenever he gives you money (to avoid future “misunderstandings”), he refuses! - another sign of TROUBLE!!! Get out and away quick!
sounds like a business.lol :D

M

Mona1

400 td for a sheep - boy have we been lucky then as the family have never paid more than 280 td and that has fed rather a lot of people ie not a small one.

Top Bottom