Rat Behaviour - the tell-tail signs to look for

Well....according to Tunisian standards....he can :D
They seem to have a very unclear vision of what it is to be gay. It seems sex between two men before, during or after marriage is not gay. Sex for pay is not gay. Giving, but not receiving is not gay.
Now in my world....those things are all gay....but in Tunisia...I have yet to understand what gay is, and why they all verbally oppose it, with no definition of its meaning :confused:
LOL.
I M LAUGHING NOT AT YOU< BUT WITH YOU.

STOP right now. I will not insult you, you may thing that you will, but i will defend my rights.
Last night a girl in my country took her own life after group attacks and false claims. I have no such designs. See you at court. STOP.

STOP right now. I will not insult you, you may think that you will, but i will defend my rights.
Last night a girl in my country took her own life after group attacks and false claims. I have no such designs. See you at court. STOP.
@magic, see you at court in my o w n RIGHT.

Provide all metadata and the exact text of @magic, and i will press charges right now.
The suicide that happened last night in my country was connected to drugs. You will not insult me. In my own right, i condemn the use of alchohol and drugs regardless of religion, but I WILL BE PRESSING CHARGES FOR SURE.

Mystery

Inactive
Exactly and probably it was men who bullied her.
Sorry for this girl.
You on the other hand is the bully here.
You came here with a plan to hurt us.
If you read through here then you would know one of our sister's killed her self over 2 fecking rats so don't come here with the sob story it's not working.

This is the Tunisian Rat's version of RULES on GAY and other EVIL behavior...
Didn-t see it, did give the note to my lawyer though. Thats TV, i actually care about my life and condemn a n y substance use.
STOP right now. I will not insult you, you may think that you will, but i will defend my rights.
@magic, see you at court in my o w n RIGHT.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
LOL.
I M LAUGHING NOT AT YOU< BUT WITH YOU.
Well rather than laughing, perhaps you should read up on this condition:

"Palilalia (from the Greek πάλιν (pálin) meaning "again" and λαλιά (laliá) meaning"speech" or "to talk"), a complex tic, is a language disorder characterized by the involuntary repetition of syllables, words, or phrases."

Who the hell is mirror ? Too much celtia there lad?
Its actually starting to do my head in this crazy, i am laughing with you not at you
And inviting everyone to be abusive.
We re done, i don t read this bullshit at all, DRUGS are highly dangerous, i have no connection to it, i condemn it, without any religion telling me to do so, insults and breaching of family law is a criminal offense. OVER AND OUT.

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Provide all metadata and the exact text of @magic, and i will press charges right now.
The suicide that happened last night in my country was connected to drugs. You will not insult me. In my own right, i condemn the use of alchohol and drugs regardless of religion, but I WILL BE PRESSING CHARGES FOR SURE.
99 percent chance she’ll be resurrected soon so no worries. :D

Well rather than reading, perhaps you should read up on this condition:

"Palilalia (from the Greek πάλιν (pálin) meaning "again" and λαλιά (laliá) meaning"speech" or "to talk"), a complex tic, is a language disorder characterized by the involuntary repetition of syllables, words, or phrases."
Don t care. Say what you will. Done with you. Not done with the insults and accusations of -drugs- stated by @magic.