Rat Behaviour - the tell-tail signs to look for

magic

Provide all metadata and the exact text of @magic, and i will press charges right now.
The suicide that happened last night in my country was connected to drugs. You will not insult me. In my own right, i condemn the use of alchohol and drugs regardless of religion, but I WILL BE PRESSING CHARGES FOR SURE.
Better sue me for being a piss head too

magic

In order to move forward, one faces his/hers own fears, and one of mine was being attacked by the group who is lead by ideology. I dedicate this to the life which was lost last night probably in connection to alcohol or drugs, having a greeter respect for human life, dignity, privacy and any individual who is facing untrue claims on substance abuse, and whichever group attacks. So, this one is for you dear girl, and for Life in general
@magic, see you in court
I’ve never had this much attention before, I LOVE it

Mystery

With respect to the life lost by drugs, and the offenses made on my name, thru the court of law i will react. There is no communication with dislike. OVER.
Habibi, don't listen these bad people they liar.
You know I love you only.
Inshallah my phone it broken I need new one.
Pay me new one my love my zwaji.
Walh it cold here I need new coat please hat scarf gloves keep my hands warm for you wink wink hehe
Habibi my life change for better in this dark life now I have sun. Habibi you know my heart for you only. I need new teeth mine broken I stood on them walh I say truth.
Your pic it very handsome mashallah kilba.
Mama very sic she need medication please my love habibi send me please.
I need new tablet mine fall in toilet when I chat you. Please send me good one.
Habibi I kill for you. You know how much you zwajit love you. Send me money don't pay for dead girl sue mirror I need more than dead girl.
Walh I say truth you my zwaji respect me.
Walh I don't chat other why you chat this Heidi mango and mirror woman. You know I jealous.
I go sleep now electricity gone. No conx
Sweet dreams habibi inchallah don't forget send western union mouahhh

magic

Habibi, don't listen these bad people they liar.
You know I love you only.
Inshallah my phone it broken I need new one.
Pay me new one my love my zwaji.
Walh it cold here I need new coat please hat scarf gloves keep my hands warm for you wink wink hehe
Habibi my life change for better in this dark life now I have sun. Habibi you know my heart for you only. I need new teeth mine broken I stood on them walh I say truth.
Your pic it very handsome mashallah kilba.
Mama very sic she need medication please my love habibi send me please.
I need new tablet mine fall in toilet when I chat you. Please send me good one.
Habibi I kill for you. You know how much you zwajit love you. Send me money don't pay for dead girl sue mirror I need more than dead girl.
Walh I say truth you my zwaji respect me.
Walh I don't chat other why you chat this Heidi mango and mirror woman. You know I jealous.
I go sleep now electricity gone. No conx
Sweet dreams habibi inchallah don't forget send western union mouahhh
:D:D:D:D:D:D

juicyfruit

You do seem to have a painfully small vocabulary :confused:
You sure are the perfect candidate to prove just how poor the Tunisian education system is.

You are F U N N Y in the head!!
You seriously are a complete and utter dingbat :rolleyes:
Quite honestly....I feel embarrassed for you
:confused:This dumb f*ck I honestly believe his education came off the streets (hearsay)... Mimicking everyone like a monkey....what a waste of skin.:rolleyes: His favorite word seems to be "FUNNY"...my ole' rat's was "SEXY".."oh this car is sexy"...or "your country is sexy"...:rolleyes: or "you a sexy class woman":Geek:...maggots for brains the lot of them..:D

Judithlyn

:confused:This dumb f*ck I honestly believe his education came off the streets (hearsay)... Mimicking everyone like a monkey....what a waste of skin.:rolleyes: His favorite word seems to be "FUNNY"...my ole' rat's was "SEXY".."oh this car is sexy"...or "your country is sexy"...:rolleyes: or "you a sexy class woman":Geek:...maggots for brains the lot of them..:D
My rat’s favorite word was bitch! He even got excited when he heard the word! How bonkers is that???

Top Bottom