Rat Behaviour - the tell-tail signs to look for

juicyfruit

My rat’s favorite word was bitch! He even got excited when he heard the word! How bonkers is that???
I tell you the rats...they're like monkeys! "Monkey see, monkey do".:D:D Fecking Parrots:mad:...They like to mock other people to see their reaction to the random words that come out of their pie-holes:rolleyes:..if they like the reaction then they tend to repeat it with victims...they get off of other people's pain...:(.sociopaths.:whistle:

minnie

I tell you the rats...they're like monkeys! "Monkey see, monkey do".:D:D Fecking Parrots:mad:...They like to mock other people to see their reaction to the random words that come out of their pie-holes:rolleyes:..if they like the reaction then they tend to repeat it with victims...they get off of other people's pain...:(.sociopaths.:whistle:
Thats what A narcisst is

Arkady

american rats have many of the same traits as the "rats" we talk of here. listen to this for the first 25 minutes. the woman believes the idiot man. ladies, rats are rats are rats everywhere on earth. don't let anyone tell ya different here there or anywhere. :)
it talks about rat behavior (liars) and her reaction.. good story

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/18/liars
Now you know why I won’t have someone from around here.

Brasilgirl

Now you know why I won’t have someone from around here.
Yes there are rats everywhere the Tunisian rats brainwash and mentally abuse big time. If they get you to their country, you are at a big disadvantage because of their culture and their control over you. The recovery from how they mess with a victim is long and hard. Not many rats in America can completely separate their victim from society and their friends and family the way a rat in Tunisia can. When you don’t know the language and have no one on your side who you can trust, it plays on your psych hard.
For Tunisian rats, it’s often a family beznes. They all gang up and play their part in the manipulation. So those who you do trust, are your enemy too.
So, yes there are rats everywhere. No, they are not all the same. There are a lot of rats and rats in Tunisia and North Africa who are in the beznes only for financial gain. There are men in America that are like rats because they like the power and control. They scam for money, but their goal isn’t fake marriage for a visa or to earn money to marry their cousin. The motivation and goals are different too.
And then there is the subject of women’s rights...

Judithlyn

Yes there are rats everywhere the Tunisian rats brainwash and mentally abuse big time. If they get you to their country, you are at a big disadvantage because of their culture and their control over you. The recovery from how they mess with a victim is long and hard. Not many rats in America can completely separate their victim from society and their friends and family the way a rat in Tunisia can. When you don’t know the language and have no one on your side who you can trust, it plays on your psych hard.
For Tunisian rats, it’s often a family beznes. They all gang up and play their part in the manipulation. So those who you do trust, are your enemy too.
So, yes there are rats everywhere. No, they are not all the same. There are a lot of rats and rats in Tunisia and North Africa who are in the beznes only for financial gain. There are men in America that are like rats because they like the power and control. They scam for money, but their goal isn’t fake marriage for a visa or to earn money to marry their cousin. The motivation and goals are different too.
And then there is the subject of women’s rights...
Well said and very true!!!

Milly Yarde

Hi all,

I hope this finds you well. Last year I posted in here in reference to a documentary I was working on, exploring topics many of you have been affected by.
We’ve just been told by Channel 5 that the documentary will be aired on Thursday 11th July at 10pm. The new title is ‘Holiday Love Cheats Exposed’.

Thank you so much for all your help.

I think you’re going to really enjoy watching it and it would be great to hear what you think!

Thanks again for all your help!

Best wishes,
Amelia

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Hi all,

I hope this finds you well. Last year I posted in here in reference to a documentary I was working on, exploring topics many of you have been affected by.
We’ve just been told by Channel 5 that the documentary will be aired on Thursday 11th July at 10pm. The new title is ‘Holiday Love Cheats Exposed’.

Thank you so much for all your help.

I think you’re going to really enjoy watching it and it would be great to hear what you think!

Thanks again for all your help!

Best wishes,
Amelia
View attachment 61811
Thank you, Milly :)

Does it give a true representation of bezness, or are the victims portrayed as old sex tourists? Oh God.....please let it be honest :Cry:
Does it mention the word bezness? This is the word we desperately need out there, as victims oftentimes have not heard of the scam...I was one of them.

I will be watching :)

Mystery

Thank you, Milly :)

Does it give a true representation of bezness, or are the victims portrayed as old sex tourists? Oh God.....please let it be honest :Cry:
Does it mention the word bezness? This is the word we desperately need out there, as victims oftentimes have not heard of the scam...I was one of them.

I will be watching :)
I hope it shows that it doesn't matter the age of a person they scam you anyway.

Mystery

Nor the nationality. They just look for cash and migration papers. Some of them don’t even care gender of their victim.
As long as they are getting it don't matter.
Money gifts sex it's all for them and they inbred family.
I'm ugly tonight and promised me a divorce I shall hold my breath on that one lol
It's walids long divorce from apples I think.
I wish he would hurry up can't wait to be free from a drama man.
I make is life hell I keep him old so he don't have more children yadda yadda he never paid for the ones he got. I swear he's Satan's spawn.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I hope it shows that it doesn't matter the age of a person they scam you anyway.
That’s what I worry about, the media constantly focusing on what they construe money making headliners: Women; Older; Overweight; Sex tourists; Disabled etc.

It breaks my heart to see them not show the true face of bezness, and that it also affects the young, plus men....these people think they are safe due to media misinterpretation and their refusal to state the word bezness, which would then at least give victims a word to Google for a true description of the scam :Cry:

Mystery

That’s what I worry about, the media constantly focusing on what they construe money making headliners: Women; Older; Overweight; Sex tourists; Disabled etc.

It breaks my heart to see them not show the true face of bezness, and that it also affects the young, plus men....these people think they are safe due to media misinterpretation and their refusal to state the word bezness, which would then at least give victims a word to Google for a true description of the scam :Cry:
We can hold our breath s until Thursdays but my guess is that it's going to be like all the rest.
A mention of TLR WOULD BE NICE. Even if it was at the end of the documentary.

Brasilgirl

We can hold our breath s until Thursdays but my guess is that it's going to be like all the rest.
A mention of TLR WOULD BE NICE. Even if it was at the end of the documentary.
Yes! I agree. If they mention TLR and other resources so people can research more themselves it will be great! Any bit of exposure helps. And TLR will always be here even if the show re-airs years down the road.

see clearly

Yeah i agree . i went through a real downer feeling catagorised as a someone who thought they were better , more pretty etc than they were. I spent a fortune on beauty products and proceadures , personal training , dieting you name it just to feel i was staying in the game. I remember looking at a slightly more increased line when you smile ( those ones ) after trotting out of my botox clinic with a £50 jar of top range moisturiser and getting really panicky . I don't look my age it actually shocks people even now.But i just cant feel it never have done. I dont mean to be agest but i dont feel ive had a fair crack at life due to various reasons so i did it. I was competing against his others, beautiful blondes from a certain part of the world known for their tallness and lithe limbs and and long blonde hair an athlete who must have squatted a million times a week. Then I crashed when it all ended . I still struggle with compliments , get the odd day when i really wish i had the cash to do this or that . Im talking another nose job shit like that . I nearly went for leg lengthening surgery !!!! The reality became depression relying on illicit meds and staying in bed all day for years it seems . I had physical pain as well so that was a factor in it . Currently bankrupt with an unsalable flat due to fire cladding arguments , lost my job ( although i think it wasnt all me some was bullying ) and a collapse with sepsis whereby i nearly died. Currently at home on benefits!!! and i send the odd racey pic to a guy i met when i had a small job earlier this year whos 13 years older loool xxx There are a variety of scenarios . I will watch it if i get chance. Some are obvious some situations less so. With mine alledgedly the young beautiful athlete gave him £6000 !!!!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yeah i agree . i went through a real downer feeling catagorised as a someone who thought they were better , more pretty etc than they were. I spent a fortune on beauty products and proceadures , personal training , dieting you name it just to feel i was staying in the game. I remember looking at a slightly more increased line when you smile ( those ones ) after trotting out of my botox clinic with a £50 jar of top range moisturiser and getting really panicky . I don't look my age it actually shocks people even now.But i just cant feel it never have done. I dont mean to be agest but i dont feel ive had a fair crack at life due to various reasons so i did it. I was competing against his others, beautiful blondes from a certain part of the world known for their tallness and lithe limbs and and long blonde hair an athlete who must have squatted a million times a week. Then I crashed when it all ended . I still struggle with compliments , get the odd day when i really wish i had the cash to do this or that . Im talking another nose job shit like that . I nearly went for leg lengthening surgery !!!! The reality became depression relying on illicit meds and staying in bed all day for years it seems . I had physical pain as well so that was a factor in it . Currently bankrupt with an unsalable flat due to fire cladding arguments , lost my job ( although i think it wasnt all me some was bullying ) and a collapse with sepsis whereby i nearly died. Currently at home on benefits!!! and i send the odd racey pic to a guy i met when i had a small job earlier this year whos 13 years older loool xxx There are a variety of scenarios . I will watch it if i get chance. Some are obvious some situations less so. With mine alledgedly the young beautiful athlete gave him £6000 !!!!
You’re so brave for sharing this, was a huge battle. Can relate a little with it cause my rat was telling me I was ugly, there were many gorgeous blonde girls from European countries wanting him.. all that. I ended up isolated and not wanting anyone to look at me. Just the necessary things and done.
Your struggle went further than that, Do not believe those lies. Big hug.

Last edited:

Heidi

You've come a long way, baby :love: and don't you forget it :)

Brasilgirl

Just remember that true beauty comes from the inside out. And if you have bad times, rat induced or not, you are still the same beautiful person inside.
It is heart breaking for me to read what has happened to you, but I can see you are a survivor. Take care and ** big hugs **

Mystery

You know what each of us get old,. So do that blonde long legged bimbo and so do those ugly twats. Botox I did that and regretted it.
They take away our self esteem but what do they have nothing.
They don't have a heart even, oh boy my rat use a beauty cam if you see the real him he's such an ugly rat. There's more bone on a lamb chop.
The angle he use to make him look like he got muscles he got 3 layers of clothing on.
Don't put yourself through this you can be the most beautiful woman it doesn't matter it's what they can scam you for.
Even those plastic virgins get old and do they age fast especially with the makeup the white painted faces they look like coco the clown.
I don't wear makeup that's my choice I don't need to impress any ugly rat face walking syphilis brain dead black hearted north African.
Stay strong and laugh at the freaks. X

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
lost my job ( although i think it wasnt all me some was bullying
Your bosses are evil....it definitely wasn’t you, they were 100% managing you out.
I used to be expected to carry this out when I managed a team....I wouldn’t do it, it’s so nasty to manage people out solely because you don’t like them or are jealous of them, rather than because they can’t perform the task required. Power crazy freaks do my head in making people that try so hard feel inadequate and unwelcome, it’s cruel, unnecessary and abnormal :Evil:

Just you keep being you.....your bosses were not worthy :love:

Top Bottom