RAT!!!! BILEL KIM

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by minnie, Oct 12, 2013.

1. minnie

minnie Well-Known Member

https://www.facebook.com/bilel.kim?ref=tn_tnmn THIS GUY TRIED SWEET TALKING ME AND I REMEMBERED SOMETHINGS FROM HERE SO FROM THE GET GO I TOLD HIM I WAS JOBLESS AND HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON WORKING BECAUSE I AM LAZY HAHAHA AND HE USED HIS TRANSLATOR WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY HE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH WOMAN TO TELL ME IT WAS NICE MEETING ME BUT NOT WORTH HIS TIME HAHA SO I DECIDED BEFORE HE GETS ANYMORE VICTEMS I WOULD EXPOSE HIM NOW

Attached Files:

2. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

I'm confused Minnie - is this the boy you have been chatting to all year? Or another one? :confused:

minnie likes this.
  3. minnie

minnie Well-Known Member

this is a differant guy he found me via skype

4. BrownGirl

How can people find you via Skype?
    Do they send random messages? Why answer a stranger?

5. minnie

minnie Well-Known Member

u can search any names u want on skype he says he cam upon mine that he heard my name in a book he read and decided to search for people with that name and he liked my picture and wanted to ask how i was doing yes i guess these rats send random messages to anyone now a days hahha and i only answered him because i was nosey as to what the hell he wanted from me knowing i have a man and he was in my picture as well hahahaha

6. minnie

minnie Well-Known Member

i logged in my moms fb so i could get a picture of him and then cpied and pasted his url for fb as well :) thx momma <3

7. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

Minnie, if you are going to ay attention to all the tunisian rats on the internet, you're going to be a very busy woman!!!!
    An still...going on with your ratty internet BF?
    Thanks for outing this one.

Galadriel, AlexAicha and BrownGirl like this.
  8. minnie

minnie Well-Known Member

first of all he contacted me not me him and second we had a brief convo that lasted all but 5 min because of what i told him hahaha and scond i have come to the conclusion that my man is not a rat ok and i would apprectiate it if u or anyone would plz not refer to him as that and give him like me the benifit of the doubt thx if anything should change believe me i will be the first one to give everyone a sorry and say u were right but for now i am happy with the way things r going

Laurence likes this.
  9. AlexAicha

AlexAicha Member

Its there new tactic, the send you a random Skype message saying they know you / miss you or have something of yours. Then they tell you "Opps sorry you not the person I am looking for. But your lovely / beautiful / have a kinda heart and they would like to know you better". They bug you to skype with them all the time. Then Boom they tell you a sad story ( death of someone they know, hospital or school) and try scam some money out of you or try get you to go to their country. It started by the Nigerians and now a lot of north African men have jumped into a band wagon.

If you point out their just another scammer they well swear on anything they are not and if you tell them to sod of they well swear and curse there little hearts out. The do it through Facebook but it harder cause most people have the option not to be searched by anyone while skype still does not have that feature.

ExNorway, tunisiasun and minnie like this.
  10. BrownGirl

I really need to do something about my face - i never get random contacts :(

Sabrina35 likes this.
  11. AlexAicha

AlexAicha Member

I bet that not it. You might just have a hard name for them to search up. They probaly go for easy names to search up like Alex, Jane and what not. ( Your TLR profile picture looks like it needs a hug)

BrownGirl likes this.
  12. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

Please leave your lovely face as it is BG. My FB photo shows a 70 year old woman in a long jelabah standing with her husband ---- and I still get requests from odd ball strangers -- always men! delete, delete delete after my husband has had a good look at his competition!! xx

tunisiasun, BrownGirl and AlexAicha like this.
  13. Galadriel

Galadriel Globe Trotter Extraordinaire

Nuts !

14. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

Quite! :(

marilyna, ExNorway, simple and 2 others like this.
  15. BrownGirl

Vulnerable methinks :(

marilyna, tunisiasun and AlexAicha like this.
  16. BrownGirl

My avatar is scaring me :eek: it's an early halloween one :D

AlexAicha likes this.
  17. Galadriel

18. Galadriel

My youngest son has worked quite a few years with mentally handicapped, vulnerable people whom I have so much sympathy for but I tend to think that it`s about time supposedly sound minded women got their marbles sorted ! and got out of La La land.

BrownGirl and AlexAicha like this.
  19. AlexAicha

AlexAicha Member

ohh forgot about Halloween. Probably because they have all their Christmas items out and even the Christmas catalogs are all out.

Galadriel and BrownGirl like this.
  20. BrownGirl

It's a disgrace :eek:
    What is this obsession with tins of sweets? They are breeding in my local shop

AlexAicha likes this.
  21. AlexAicha

AlexAicha Member

The only place I have seen Halloween stuff was when passing pound land ( not sure if you have it where you are but in London pound shops have been creeping up everywhere)
    Here too. I dislike Tin sweets cause there is always more of the ones you don't like in them.

Galadriel likes this.
  22. BrownGirl

Halloween has always been a big thing in Northern Ireland, long before ET brought it to England :D Masks, costumes, decorations have been in the shops since the end of August :eek: Christmas followed in September. It used to be that Christmas waited until after Halloween. Crazy!

AlexAicha likes this.
  23. minnie

minnie Well-Known Member

say what u all will i made up my mind and am sure my guy is no rat

Labidi likes this.
  24. AlexAicha

AlexAicha Member

Cool I did not know that ^^

Quite the opposite here. Christmas stuff have been going up from mid-last month. Just waiting for street decorations and some display windows but Items are already on the shelves. Last year when I helped take little ones trickle treating we ended up with more cash then sweets. But Halloween parties are big for university students well I guess anything that means they can flash flesh and get drunk most would jump on the band wagon ( Not sure if its my area all over London)

25. Ariel

Ariel Under the Sea

Oh Minnie, that pains me that you are so sure because that means that you will not see - but good luck to you and here's hoping that you're spared the devastation countless other women in your position have experienced.

marilyna, Once bitten, simple and 3 others like this.