Rat deported from the UK!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This is one of his threads. There are links on there to his other thread and gallery album.....he is vile!! :D
And for God's sake....if you're gonna watch the video Heidi kindly treated us to......ensure you have an empty stomach :D

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/dont-believe-any-woman-cruise-girls-and-the-mafia-they-are-liers.4573/
:D I remeber one where he was pulling out the tongue and laughing like he was so sexy but oh my! He could sign to the freak show.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Nothing cute about a hoe that gets engaged to somebody else's husband anyway :thumbsup:
She's a minger with no class and a face full of make up.....dirty ankles would probably be the only natural thing on her :thumbsup:

This hoe brings out my inner bitch.....because she upset a child, just like my rat upset my children.....I don't deal with it too well when they drag innocent children into their filthy lives....:Evil:
At the end they broke up, right. She posted something about cutting her hair in memory of their break up. I’ll read again maybe I’m mixing stories lol

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Bezness happens on cruiseships too.....we have one in the gallery: Helmi Nadour or something.....the rat with the infamous tongue :D
We aren't safe from these rats anywhere :rolleyes:

If that visa thingy and cruise liner offer are genuine....I hope his hoe don't think the dick will be faithful, but then....beings as she has rented the rat out once already, to finance the cost of shampoo, a minge, Daniel Klein and house brick shoes......I guess she won't care, as long as the goodies are forthcoming :rolleyes:
I don’t know if this was beznes, but I was on a cruise with my mom four years ago and they kept paging for one guy. Rumour was he worked on the ship and was found in a passengers cabin. He missed his shift. So, I think they do sneak around.

Arkady

Junior Rat Expert
Bezness happens on cruiseships too.....we have one in the gallery: Helmi Nadour or something.....the rat with the infamous tongue :D
We aren't safe from these rats anywhere :rolleyes:

If that visa thingy and cruise liner offer are genuine....I hope his hoe don't think the dick will be faithful, but then....beings as she has rented the rat out once already, to finance the cost of shampoo, a minge, Daniel Klein and house brick shoes......I guess she won't care, as long as the goodies are forthcoming :rolleyes:
Or maybe the family wised up and he needed to skip town and stay away till things settled down.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Maybe a dirty rat, but unless he was trying to get cash or a visa by deceptive purposes, then not bezness :)
Who knows. He could have just been in it for the sex. In any case, he managed to find a passenger who was willing. So it is possible for them to sneak around. And if he’s into bezness, he’d find a way.
I expect the intermittent internet will put him through some withdrawal tho.

Heidi

Inactive
I think Arkady means Water seeks its own level ;)

It simply means quality people of integrity find other quality people of integrity and vice versa. It also means high quality finds high quality and low quality finds low quality. This is true in business and in life. It is a scientific fact: water does indeed reach its own level.

Arkady

Junior Rat Expert

It simply means quality people of integrity find other quality people of integrity and vice versa. It also means high quality finds high quality and low quality finds low quality. This is true in business and in life. It is a scientific fact: water does indeed reach its own level.
Thank you Heidi. I couldn’t have said it better myself. Darned autocorrect.

Mystery

Inactive

Well I best keep my mouth shut I found the lowest

Arkady

Junior Rat Expert

Attachments

Plums

No updates ladies ! It’s all quiet.
Don’t think he’s still got his divorce not sure what’s going on on his fb

Sabotage

D4524340-297C-4800-90D2-2C2DA31E92EC.jpeg They’re very much still together.
He recently received a C1/D visa, which is a crewman visa for working on a cruise ship or airline https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/other-visa-categories/crewmember-visa.html.

I wonder if he will actually board a ship to work on (which is hard work with hardly any time off) or if he’s just using it to gain entry to the United States to try and wiggle himself in. Perhaps marrying a US Citizen for a green card?

Sabotage

Together with who?:eek:
The nasty rat fiancé.

Defiantly just gaining entry to the USA obvious !
How can he can a visa to the us when he was deported from the uk???
They must have not run an international background check.
His English wife should contact the United States embassy (in Tunisia and the UK - heck, contact ICE and homeland security too) with this info and everything else about him so they may cancel his visa and/or deny him entry. He is a serious risk for “disappearing” as soon as he arrives, and enter into a fraudulent green card marriage as soon as he is divorced.
It should be easy - she has a copy of his visa and the visa number.

Last edited:

Heidi

Inactive
Visa Denials
U.S. law generally requires visa applicants to be interviewed by a consular officer at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. After relevant information is reviewed, the application is approved or denied, based on standards established in U.S. law.

While the vast majority of visa applications are approved, U.S. law sets out many standards under which a visa application may be denied. An application may be denied because the consular officer does not have all of the information required to determine if the applicant is eligible to receive a visa, because the applicant does not qualify for the visa category for which he or she applied, or because the information reviewed indicates the applicant falls within the scope of one of the inadmissibility or ineligibility grounds of the law. An applicant’s current and/or past actions, such as drug or criminal activities, as examples, may make the applicant ineligible for a visa.

Arkady

Junior Rat Expert
Visa Denials
U.S. law generally requires visa applicants to be interviewed by a consular officer at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. After relevant information is reviewed, the application is approved or denied, based on standards established in U.S. law.

While the vast majority of visa applications are approved, U.S. law sets out many standards under which a visa application may be denied. An application may be denied because the consular officer does not have all of the information required to determine if the applicant is eligible to receive a visa, because the applicant does not qualify for the visa category for which he or she applied, or because the information reviewed indicates the applicant falls within the scope of one of the inadmissibility or ineligibility grounds of the law. An applicant’s current and/or past actions, such as drug or criminal activities, as examples, may make the applicant ineligible for a visa.
Could his being delinquent on child support be considered a criminal activity?

Sabotage

Visa Denials

That is why it’s so important for the English wife to contact authorities.