Rat deported from the UK!

Heidi

Unbenannt.PNGmloi.PNG

Seif Allah Hammami

Residence permit after wedding with German
It is also interesting how the Tunisian came from his homeland to Europe - namely by a marriage. On the internet he had met the German Islam convert Yasmin D. In 2015, he married the 43-year-old and moved to Germany. The marriage with the Germans earned him a temporary residence permit for our neighboring country.
Two years after the wedding, the first child was born. For Yasmin D. it was already the sixth, the 43-year-old brought five other children from previous relationships into the marriage. On Thursday she came to the hospital with labor, where she will give birth to her husband's second child. The high-pregnant had been briefly detained after her husband's arrest, but was able to return to her children after a few hours. The family lives on social money.

Unbenannt.PNG45777.PNG

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

Just seen on BBC news, police in Germany stormed a Tunisian mans flat and found a chemical which turned out to be ricin! He's is suspected of planning a biological terror attack!
OMG!
I hope this guy get set as an example. I hope that all countries put Tunisians in the no entry list. I don’t mean to hurt the good families in Tunisia, but steps need to be taken in order for Tunisians and their government to open their eyes and do something about the people who are ruining their country in the eyes of world.
But, there is the chance he was going to take it home with him to Tunisia to take care of rat infestation. - yeah. I’m dreaming.

Brasilgirl

View attachment 41381

Residence permit after wedding with German
It is also interesting how the Tunisian came from his homeland to Europe - namely by a marriage. On the internet he had met the German Islam convert Yasmin D. In 2015, he married the 43-year-old and moved to Germany. The marriage with the Germans earned him a temporary residence permit for our neighboring country.
Two years after the wedding, the first child was born. For Yasmin D. it was already the sixth, the 43-year-old brought five other children from previous relationships into the marriage. On Thursday she came to the hospital with labor, where she will give birth to her husband's second child. The high-pregnant had been briefly detained after her husband's arrest, but was able to return to her children after a few hours. The family lives on social money.
Rat terrorist. Social money. Can’t even be a man and support his wife. Sheesh. I would be shamed and embarrassed if I were in his Tunisian family. Shame on him. He probably only has the ricen because someone paid him to hold it. They are so greedy. Too lazy to be activists. Too stupid to think of consequences.
The crime of holding something like ricen is the same as the crime of using it. At least where I’m from it is.

Brasilgirl

I suspect his family is so proud of this lucky rat.
Possibly. Until they realize that with association with a terrorist they will not get visas and maybe even be lucky enough to be put on the ‘no fly list’ with the international airlines. They’ll have to buy that spot on the sinking raft if they ever want out of North Africa.

Heidi

Possibly. Until they realize that with association with a terrorist they will not get visas and maybe even be lucky enough to be put on the ‘no fly list’ with the international airlines. They’ll have to buy that spot on the sinking raft if they ever want out of North Africa.
Make no mistake, most times the whole rat family don't want to leave Tunisia and they don't have the money to fly anyway. They just want the designated love rat to get a lot of loot from his victim and then come home, build a house, marry a tunisian virgin, have lots of children and to be the envy of their neighbors ;)

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Make no mistake, most times the whole rat family don't want to leave Tunisia and they don't have the money to fly anyway. They just want the designated love rat to get a lot of loot from his victim and then come home, build a house, marry a tunisian virgin, have lots of children and to be the envy of their neighbors ;)
Yup, but when the designated love rat f*cks up, they choose another family member to try their luck instead....gotta find somebody to bring the European fantasy millions back to the ratty nest!
Too bad if the the family name already sits on a watch list :D

Brasilgirl

Yup, but when the designated love rat f*cks up, they choose another family member to try their luck instead....gotta find somebody to bring the European fantasy millions back to the ratty nest!
Yes. Too bad if the family name gets listed, and too bad for every other Tunisian with a similar name who wants to travel.
And fantasy millions, yes. Truley an imaginary dream! They are so stupid. They probably think Disney movies are based on true life.

Judithlyn

This is truly scary! There is no cure for Ricin poisoning. It kills very quickly. Castor beans, from where Ricin comes, is native to Mexico.
That guy got his dream, an internet older woman wife, a visa to a foreign country, living off welfare (lazy punk), pregnant wife with his 2nd kid and it sounds like her 7th, yet he is planning a terrorist attack? What in God’s name is wrong with these people’s mentalities? I hope somebody looks out for those kids. Being in an environment with Ricin being made is so dangerous! How could he not care about his own kids? Do you know which city in Tunisia is he from?

Iwassostupid

There are dozens of this species roaming german streets and enjoying social benefits. Tunisia is considered a unsafe country, not for the (german) tourists but for the tunisian citizens themselves. Therefore they cant be deported. And the head of our government god knows which kind of drugs she ever takes is certain that our borders can be protected but never being closed. Still, maybe I had a chance to safe a soul yesterday overhearing a chat of a mature lady and a very young tunsi sitting at the table next to me in a coffee shop in Sousse. Suggesting to take a glimpse here on TLR.

Judithlyn

Hello Ladies, a unisian friend of my explained marriage Tunisian Rat style. When looking to marry the love of their life (for a visa) the men will marry at a registry/legal place and insist the marriage is registered in the victim's embassy. They wont register in the Tunisian embassy, which technically means they have never been married in Tunisia. So they can go home, and marry their cousin or whoever, and will register it in Tunisia so it is legal there. So they are bigamists, but unless the embassies cross check each other, or the wife to be insists that the marriage is registered in her embassy and the Tunisian one, the government are not aware and they can get away with having two wives. Nasty but real ratty behaviour. I dont know if the law has changed to protect potential victims, but Ive a feeling it hasn't and the rats out there will be aware of this loop hole.
Oh this is so
Interesting and bringing back lies told to me! Apparently, the other victim went to Tunisia to marry Abdelhak! He claimed they had a fight so he cancelled the marriage paperwork at some legal registration office. He claimed he threw the ring at her and that was the end! Well we all know now, that there was never any end. He kept both of us always and at the same time. I saw his birth certificate and it says he is single. There is still so much that I don’t understand. Lies and more lies is the bull I was fed for years! Karma will get him! I think it already is!!! I would hate to live such a boring, meaningless life! Happiness from within is more important! How sad to never understand that!

Heidi

Interesting and bringing back lies told to me! Apparently, the other victim went to Tunisia to marry Abdelhak! He claimed they had a fight so he cancelled the marriage paperwork at some legal registration office. He claimed he threw the ring at her and that was the end!

That means simply, that they were not yet married. If he had been married at the City Hall Registry Office “Bureau de l’Etat Civil a la Municipalite” , it would have been legal. If they had been married in Tunisia and wanted a visa for him to the States, then and only then the marriage would have to be registered in the US embassy.
Btw. If he had been married and he showed you a birth certificate that declared him to be single, it would have been an old one or because the paperwork can take up to six month to get his new status recorded on his birth certificate.

Marriage in Tunisia

Specially designated Notaries at the City Hall Registry Office “Bureau de l’Etat Civil a la Municipalite” perform marriages in Tunisia. Only marriages celebrated before such an official in compliance with Tunisian Law No. 57 August 1, 1957, as amended are legal. If one or both of the contracting parties are foreigners, Tunisian law requires that the marriage also fulfill the marriage requirements of the foreigner’s country. Neither a fixed period of residence nor publication of bans is required. A religious ceremony may subsequently be performed at the option of the couple.

Last edited:

Plums

Ladies k needs some help.
How is it possible to divorce if the rat has been deported. Can it be done in the UK.

Help x

Heidi

Unbenannt.PNGmkhgfd.PNG

No, not yet, you dirty rat. It's your dirty rat fiance arghspinne.gif

Quote @Plums "His new fiancee has sent his ex wife in the UK so much abuse and being absolutely vile. Name calling her and her son and being disrespectful to her living and religion."

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Wissal Mohamed ElFelah
July 31 at 9:06pm ·
أحلى عشاء مع أحلى حبي ربي يخليك ليا

The best dinner with the sweetest love my God keep you for me

View attachment 32154 Fatty :cool:
Freaking hate how they mention “God” and smile like they are sweet people when they are the lowest kind. He abused a lady and a child just for a couple of years living abroad..then he poses like man of the year so blessed and grateful... yeah sure! Clown.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Temporary amnesia, also know as opportunistic financial memory recovery!!
So glad baby’s mom fixed that. she doesn’t need such horrible man near, ever
What a disgusting kahba his fiancee. They deserve each other- she and the rat. Let the rat pay for the divorce himself.
make fiancée pay for it, she’s the one who urgently wants to marry him... lol she deserves that man.

Last edited:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Last edited:
Top Bottom