Rat deported from the UK!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
View attachment 50751 another dickless wonder :rolleyes:
God, he genuinely is vile :sick:
There is a damp stain on the front of his underwear :thumbsup:
Maybe if he’s got a job on a ship he should pay the three years of child maintance he’s missed and the three birthdays he’s missed of his son !
Easy, tiger....I thought the same, but don't build your hopes up....he's gotta save up to buy a plastic hymen for his hoe first.
Mummy rat will not be amused if the 'virgin' bride doesn't leave blood on the sheets :thumbsup:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
God, he genuinely is vile :sick:
There is a damp stain on the front of his underwear :thumbsup:

Easy, tiger....I thought the same, but don't build your hopes up....he's gotta save up to buy a plastic hymen for his hoe first.
Mummy rat will not be amused if the 'virgin' bride doesn't leave blood on the sheets :thumbsup:
How is she going to leave blood with a dickless man. They need to take food coloring for that night. :thumbsup:

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
In the pictures of these rodents together,he has his glasses down towards his nostrils kind of closing his nose so he doesn’t have to smell that hoe he’s with. She looks like she stinks :sick:
Is this the same couple that he gifted hershampoo and soap? I would have gotten the message if I was her:whistle:

Last edited: