Rat deported from the UK!

Arkady

Immigration and Customs Enforcement. They the ones who deport people who come into the country illegally.
Give them something to do besides brutalizing and separating families of asylum seekers, many of whom are fleeing violence and are willing to work. Let’s see if they can get some of these bezeness boys out of here.

Sabotage

Send any evidence to H.R. of the cruise line company also
Voice concern over possible terrorist affiliations.
He blacked out the name of the cruise line he may plan to work for, but lucky for us there aren’t too many out there. I doubt there are more than 15 or 20 different ones. And I am sure they do not want employees with a history of thievery and violence. ;)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is that he probably has a squeaky clean Tunisian record, and the English history was conveniently omitted.
In Tunisia, you can bribe officials to give you a clean history ;)
Your criminal past disappears from your life.
However, he cannot bribe English officials to have his offences in England erased, nor can he hide his deportation....so contacting the American Embassy in London is a must.

Arkady

He blacked out the name of the cruise line he may plan to work for, but lucky for us there aren’t too many out there. I doubt there are more than 15 or 20 different ones. And I am sure they do not want employees with a history of thievery and violence. ;)
I’m sure a background check can turn up the cruise line.

Liona

This man stole from her family while using his son to distract them on several occasions one being a 92 year old grandmother as well as taking her jewellery. He stole from his work friends and constantly lied about money.
he got engaged to a young Tunisian girl who he then promised to bring to the UK.
He hasn't seen his son in 2 years not paid for
He is still married with UK wife, isn't he?
I do hope she will contact the authorities to stop this masquerade. Shame on US authorities. They don't check who they let to the country.

Sabotage

He is still married with UK wife, isn't he?
I do hope she will contact the authorities to stop this masquerade. Shame on US authorities. They don't check who they let to the country.
It all depends on the type of visa. This is a non-immigrant visa and it doesn’t allow him to live and work in the US. It allows him to work for a cruise line. Since cruises depart from the United States, they allow him to enter the country in order to get on board the ship. He can not remain in the US for more than 29 days.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Visa Denials
U.S. law generally requires visa applicants to be interviewed by a consular officer at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. After relevant information is reviewed, the application is approved or denied, based on standards established in U.S. law.

While the vast majority of visa applications are approved, U.S. law sets out many standards under which a visa application may be denied. An application may be denied because the consular officer does not have all of the information required to determine if the applicant is eligible to receive a visa, because the applicant does not qualify for the visa category for which he or she applied, or because the information reviewed indicates the applicant falls within the scope of one of the inadmissibility or ineligibility grounds of the law. An applicant’s current and/or past actions, such as drug or criminal activities, as examples, may make the applicant ineligible for a visa.
It might depend on whether he was actually convicted for any criminal activity? Was he deported because he was no longer living with his wife? In which case it would be because he failed to adhere to the requirements of the spouse visa. That may not prevent him from entering other countries. He might only transit through the UK so not officially entering the country.

Heidi

Administrator
It might depend on whether he was actually convicted for any criminal activity? Was he deported because he was no longer living with his wife?
Better :D

He couldn't work from may 2016 and was deported July 2017 . Unless he was working illegally in the UK.
He didn't have a visa for over a year. He was illegal
bunny-jubel.gif

Top Bottom