Rat deported from the UK!

Apples

In the pictures of these rodents together,he has his glasses down towards his nostrils kind of closing his nose so he doesn’t have to smell that hoe he’s with. She looks like she stinks :sick:
Is this the same couple that he gifted hershampoo and soap? I would have gotten the message if I was her:whistle:

Last edited:

magic

B28E6F70-A20A-462A-9D72-0A09807BDF1F.jpeg
Aww boo boo we are all blocked from everything this neck of the woods
I’m not ! What is wrong with him ,is he retarded? Seriously,does he think a man actually behaves like this,pulling faces all day,nothing better to do,like a child? Get a job,you god damned waste of oxygen. I despise these two,I just don’t see the point in their existence!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
What is wrong with him ,is he retarded? Seriously,does he think a man actually behaves like this,pulling faces all day
It's weird isn't it......and she is just as bad! Something isn't right inside of their heads if they think this is normal behaviour!
I mean seriously, he lived in England for a while, he was amongst normal blokes, real men.....did he not realise that people just don't behave that way in developed countries?
It's just photo after photo after photo, all with ridiculous faces and those Snapchat filters that drive me stir crazy......pair of idiots :rolleyes:

Brasilgirl

View attachment 57562
I’m not ! What is wrong with him ,is he retarded? Seriously,does he think a man actually behaves like this,pulling faces all day,nothing better to do,like a child? Get a job,you god damned waste of oxygen. I despise these two,I just don’t see the point in their existence!
I don’t go on dating sites, but are men doing kissy faces a thing? They look so stupid.

Brasilgirl

It's weird isn't it......and she is just as bad! Something isn't right inside of their heads if they think this is normal behaviour!
I mean seriously, he lived in England for a while, he was amongst normal blokes, real men.....did he not realise that people just don't behave that way in developed countries?
It's just photo after photo after photo, all with ridiculous faces and those Snapchat filters that drive me stir crazy......pair of idiots :rolleyes:
Kids used to do stuff like that all day when I was in high school. But even then the guys didn’t do so many kissy faces unless they were mocking the girls. This rat is creepy. Like he’s trying to act 15 or 16?

Snuggle

And always they stick their 2 fingers up like they are showing there is still some sh.t on them.
They do everything with 2 fingers, clean their back end with the hose and 2 fingers, wank and like I have seen my rat washed his zib with 2 fingers and a drop of water.

Top Bottom