Rat deported from the UK!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Kids used to do stuff like that all day when I was in high school. But even then the guys didn’t do so many kissy faces unless they were mocking the girls. This rat is creepy. Like he’s trying to act 15 or 16?
Ya, he's behaving like a little, teenage boy. I'm not sure how old he is, but he's painfully immature. He's actually downright embarrassing!
If I had an adult son behaving that way, I'd be having a few words in his ear....tell him to stop embarrassing the family that way, that he needs to grow up, get a job....and stop being such a dick :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
@Keldeanz, this rat was deported from the UK, despite the fact that there was a child involved.
It’s worth maybe reading through the first few pages of this thread, getting together with Vampirecat (you need to work together), and having a chat with @Plums ....you may all be able to guide each other a little :)

Keldeanz

@Keldeanz, this rat was deported from the UK, despite the fact that there was a child involved.
It’s worth maybe reading through the first few pages of this thread, getting together with Vampirecat (you need to work together), and having a chat with @Plums ....you may all be able to guide each other a little :)
Thanks I’ll have a read.

Femme Fatale

This is Wissal’s profile picture. Is this them? Did they get married after all?
I think that's him and her in the background photo, but that profile pic is most definitely not them. If it is them, they most certainly changed her entire appearance. Looks like an ad for a bridal shop or something. Do a reverse image search on Google for the profile pic. I would do it myself, but I'm in meetings all day. Haha.

Mystery

I think that's him and her in the background photo, but that profile pic is most definitely not them. If it is them, they most certainly changed her entire appearance. Looks like an ad for a bridal shop or something. Do a reverse image search on Google for the profile pic. I would do it myself, but I'm in meetings all day.
This is Wissal’s profile picture. Is this them? Did they get married after all?
Looking at the details on her dress in the background pic to the front pic very similar.
Her tiara is different though.
I would say they probably did get married.
I see it say I love you in Arabic and Turkish.

Top Bottom